I fell for the alt girls meme

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
"go for alt girls bro. they are more straightforward bro. they are more liberated bro", yes they are more liberated, more liberated for CHAD.

this shit was just another cope at the end of the day, another miserable cope that didnt even last long.

eventually all copes are bound to end and when you are left with nothing thats when you rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, gooner23 and 11 others
I too had fallen for it. I thought they could be more honest

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
I too had fallen for it. I thought they could be more honest
i have been backstabbed twice by alt girls lol. not only they are not honest, they seem to not have any humnaity in general.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
"go for alt girls bro. they are more straightforward bro. they are more liberated bro", yes they are more liberated, more liberated for CHAD.
Yeah, but there are also a lot of posers in these niche communities, whenever something becomes mainstream it immediately fills with people who have no business being there, they just like the aesthetic or whatever....
"Alt" just isn't now what it used to be anymore, you need to find other niche, obscure communities for these special girls, where the normies aren't in yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, slavicpsycho and Deleted member 84615
"Alt" just isn't now what it used to be anymore, you need to find other niche, obscure communities for these special girls, where the normies aren't in yet.
over time i realized that my old oneitis was much more "rebelish" than the "alt" girls and she didnt even realize. she didnt conform to a lot of things. meanwhile the other girls were following fashion trends and political agendas much more dogmatically

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and Gonthar
over time i realized that my old oneitis was much more "rebelish" than the "alt" girls and she didnt even realize. she didnt conform to a lot of things. meanwhile the other girls were following fashion trends and political agendas much more dogmatically
Just wanna marry her

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
Double the mental issues and half the shame.
Women don't have real hobbies, bro. It's all for male attention/validation. The more provocative - "alternative" - the skankier the hoe

• +1
Literally all foids are the same

• Hmm...
Double the mental issues and half the shame.
my oneitis went to her graduation without a bra on. her father was there too. so imagine how he felt about his daughter showing off her nipples to like 200 people. cant believe i met this bitch

Women don't have real hobbies, bro.
nah my old itis did. and she kept that stuff to herself.

my oneitis went to her graduation without a bra on. her father was there too. so imagine how he felt about his daughter showing off her nipples to like 200 people. cant believe i met this bitch
brootal bro
Some foids in my class ask the teacher to get the classroom AC colder just to get their nipples hard and rub them through their clothes and check if someone is staring.

• +1
What really hurts is knowing even the supposed good girls are all the same. The engineer types, the art majors. The quiet, reserved ones. All hypergamous hoes, sluts for big chad cock

• +1
brootal bro
why didnt i stick to my old itis who was much more conservative???

Some foids in my class ask the teacher to get the classroom AC colder just to get their nipples hard and rub them through their clothes and check if someone is staring.
these mental gymnastics are something else

• +1
Reactions: idontexist
What really hurts is knowing even the supposed good girls are all the same. The engineer types, the art majors. The quiet, reserved ones. All hypergamous hoes, sluts for big chad cock
my old itis was dating an MTN before i met her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: