I FELL FOR THE NOSEPURGING bait of @Pneumocystosis

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
So, yesterday, while sailing in the depths of this immense sea called ‘Looksmax.org'’ I found a NEW “promising” METHOD, where this guy acclaimed having had immediate results, gathering his anecdotal evidence to give a little credibility to the bullshit he got outta his ass.

The method consisted of heating your nose & nose area (to uncover the pores or “soften them”) to a temperature of no less than 60C degrees, equivalent of 140 degrees Fahrenheit; enough to suffer a third-degree burn, agreeing with the betterhealth medium.
8BAAC0A2 57BF 465C BCEF 0A6186DEBF28

Then, he stated to apply salt topically on your nose and supposedly, cause your nose to drain in a way that the nose itself expels all the fluid retention from the Maxillary sinus (where I got the third-degree burn).
FF07A09A BDC4 46E4 99EA 2CDE6E4B0A3D

Well… it turns out that this mixture of applying salt topically after heating the nose area, along with massaging two ice cubes on your nose area (which he acclaimed, to completely debloat/deflate this area) absorbs the heat from the surrounding skin cells, which caused me a third-degree/3d burn similar to “freezing”, as you can see in the following attached images:

After this, I quickly went to my nearest Dr., who prescribed me some Topical Antimicrobial Agents like Silvadene (Generic name: silver sulfadiazine) and also, due to this burn it was likely that if I didn’t take care of it, I’ll get an infection called Impetigo, so in that case he also prescribed me with Altabax as well. I need to rest in a warm environment, rest w/o literally going out having contact with the contaminated air and a couple of supplements and pills all for following this stupid badass thread on an Incel’s forum.
3D7FC628 7891 478B B4AD 916B636CF458

I hope y’all read this bad experience I had for following an internet joke, hope It helps you to reflect and think before doing things and the importance of researching them thoroughly before having done it.
(This is a troll post guys, but it’s a simulation about the consequences you can face for following this type of bait-badass guides)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, poopoohead, T50 Mogger and 46 others
are u fucking retarde dLOOOOOOOOOL SALT THEN ICE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Fing_lavina, ascendead and 10 others
have you never heard of the salt and ice challenge :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, mid, kebab and 7 others
holy shit bro hope ur okay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, PSLdemigod, kebab and 6 others
Im pretty sure pneumo killed atleast 3 innocent people trying his METHODS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tojilol, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 47332 and 23 others
Natural section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, chadintraining, zura and 10 others
3677458 1696210151437

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, aesthetic beauty, MRPERSONNN and 1 other person
You must have had the water way above 60degrees it worked for me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BOGGED, Constantin Denis, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Fing_lavina
bait

thats just dermatitis or some shit like that and you just wanted some reps and took advantage of @pneumocystosis thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, Constantin Denis, pneumocystosis and 4 others
Pneumo is an agent of the devil

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and MRPERSONNN
bait

thats just dermatitis or some shit like that and you just wanted some reps and took advantage of @pneumocystosis thread
its larp, the guy he posted is not OP

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Constantin Denis, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
@pneumocystosis mirin looksmining random people in internet to ease competition

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wayme, BOGGED, Perfection and 7 others
least obvious larp lmao

• +1
Reactions: wayme and PseudoMaxxer
you fucking dog i hope the 10 reacts you will get will be worthy, you are rotting in hell in the after life for being a liar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Constantin Denis, currybrah and 3 others
So, yesterday, while sailing in the depths of this immense sea called ‘Looksmax.org'’ I found a NEW “promising” METHOD, where this guy acclaimed having had immediate results, gathering his anecdotal evidence to give a little credibility to the bullshit he got outta his ass.

The method consisted of heating your nose & nose area (to uncover the pores or “soften them”) to a temperature of no less than 60C degrees, equivalent of 140 degrees Fahrenheit; enough to suffer a third-degree burn, agreeing with the betterhealth medium.
View attachment 2513310

Then, he stated to apply salt topically on your nose and supposedly, cause your nose to drain in a way that the nose itself expels all the fluid retention from the Maxillary sinus (where I got the third-degree burn).
View attachment 2513315

Well… it turns out that this mixture of applying salt topically after heating the nose area, along with massaging two ice cubes on your nose area (which he acclaimed, to completely debloat/deflate this area) absorbs the heat from the surrounding skin cells, which caused me a third-degree/3d burn similar to “freezing”, as you can see in the following attached images:

After this, I quickly went to my nearest Dr., who prescribed me some Topical Antimicrobial Agents like Silvadene (Generic name: silver sulfadiazine) and also, due to this burn it was likely that if I didn’t take care of it, I’ll get an infection called Impetigo, so in that case he also prescribed me with Altabax as well. I need to rest in a warm environment, rest w/o literally going out having contact with the contaminated air and a couple of supplements and pills all for following this stupid badass thread on an Incel’s forum.
View attachment 2513320

I hope y’all read this bad experience I had for following an internet joke, hope It helps you to reflect and think before doing things and the importance of researching them thoroughly before having done it.

You fell for the salt ice cube challenge
Jfl

bait

Didn’t you read the bottom part of the post? LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Debetro
he successfully put u out of the competition:lul:

hope it gets better asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, ascendead, pneumocystosis and 1 other person

View attachment 2513310

View attachment 2513315

View attachment 2513320

(This is a troll post guys, but it’s a simulation about the consequences you can face for following this type of bait-badass guides)

@pneumocystosis record a video doing it yourself and counter this mf!

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and pneumocystosis
Jfl you fell for rudolphmaxxing. Anything other than leanmaxxing, upper body training, surgery, and styling hair on this website is a meme if cope.

Good damage control thread jfl
Hopefully after this the tiktok retards are too scared to ever try this method. That retard pneumo told them everything

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Jfl no fucking way
Mirin negative iq
If that shit gets bad you will lose 25% of your face jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension! and pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis
mirin eliminating competition by killing them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Constantin Denis, ascension! and 1 other person
you now suffer from facial assymetry.

repeat on the other side of your nose to fix the issue (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura, Atrox and 4 others
you now suffer from facial assymetry.

repeat on the other side of your nose to fix the issue (y)
blud added me to his count of dudes cuked taken out from his competition 😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atrox and pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and FBl
My guy u didnt do it right … i tried it and my nose felt sore for 20 mins and then 4 hours later my nose was basically depuffed . Not a major change but my nose looked smaller in all lightings no joke

View attachment 2513310

View attachment 2513315

View attachment 2513320

ahahahahah fucking retard

View attachment 2513310

View attachment 2513315

View attachment 2513320

He did the salt and ice challenge

fake thread it legit worked for me. Made my nose go from huge to tiktok prettyboy. Stop lying for reactions. (op is trying to gatekeep the method by lying to everyone)

• Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod and |Daddy_Zygos|
Pneoumo is evil he's dsrk triad maxxing on our ass

• JFL
Reactions: sozz
Over for ur iq if you fell for that

fake thread it legit worked for me. Made my nose go from huge to tiktok prettyboy. Stop lying for reactions. (op is trying to gatekeep the method by lying to everyone)
How long do you have to touch up on it ? my nose builds up pretty fast but it worked on the 1st try

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29