I FELT GOOD AND BAD

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
So a short background on what I've went through, I started my new job at late December last year so basically it's been 2 months.

I worked as a (((Cashire))) in an Educational Center. My job was to be a second cashire in the place.

2 weeks later my cowoker had to take a break because he had exams.

After 2 weeks I asked my manager for a pay raise because I've been doing all work alone. As the deal has changed and I became the only cashire.

She told me she gonna talk to the owner and see what will happen. I said fine.
3 days passed by and she didn't do anything, so I've went and asked her again. Until that day when she asked him about what shall be done.

He told me publicly among 3 other cowokers (I wanted some privacy) but idgaf, No there's no pay raise for you, it's been 3 weeks and you're asking for a raise?

I said well the situation is different now and I'm the only cashire. The other coworker's load is all on me?

He said this is out of discussion and this is just a temporary phase until the other guy finishes his exams and return. And you're free to choose either to continue or quit.

Well I didn't quit because I wanted the job and it's better than being neet.

Fast forward to today where we began a new semester and today was the 4th day where I still work alone and the guy didn't come back (notice that he finished his exams already).

I went to ask my manager about bringing a second cashire because I won't keep working alone. She said can't you carry the whole thing alone? I said no.

I said NO because I won't take another guys job load with the same salary.
She said okay, I'll talk to the owner tomorrow.

Today he came and they both were sitting in the office where I came and I asked my manager did you tell him about what we have discussed yesterday?

She played the naive card and asked about what...? Well I carried on and I told the owner that the other cowoker hasn't came yet and he had finished his exams...?

He went angry and said you don't have the rights to tell me what I should do or don't, I replied with a little anger and using hand gestures which did piss him off and he told me to quit and I don't need you anymore which I replied ofcourse I'll I don't need your job.

The previous 2 other guys who were cashires one of them is the guy who went to exams were both theifs and used to steal from him and I've exposed both of them.

Yet he didn't even consider this as a good deed instead he walked all over me and tried using me. JFL having work ethics really fired backwards.

Other cashires who were fucking the counter and stealing daily because of his fragile system were respected... jfl

It all flashed in my head within seconds... As I was walking home yesterday I came across a cars showroom which had Ferraries and Porsches, I saw that red shiny ferrari behind that large newly polished glass door where 2 men were checking the car to probably buying it. while my broke ass walked home.

Or how AlexBrown84 keeps flexing on his cash, trips and looksmaxxing (I aint being envious).

I was disgusted by the ugly reality, while being enraged of how I treated my job with honesty and doing well, not to mention exposing those who stole and getting things on track.

That's the bad part. While I felt alittle good (high T) for not letting a circumastane (needing a job) or someone to use me.

Now I'm at home eating bananas while the tv is on some shitty movies channel and rotting at .org shitposting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 3828, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
i only feel good
Capture

To capture the attention of forum users not only you have to keep it under 100 words but also add pictures preferably gifs:cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Kroker
@AlexBrown84 wjat you think? Hmmm should I read it?

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
To cheer you up OP

here's a vid of a cumskin being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. :lul:

Actually I saw my name mentioned while skimming through.

Guess I’ll read it

Attachments

• 4E1EA523-F933-4F6A-B1F1-9CA51658A8A0.jpeg
    4E1EA523-F933-4F6A-B1F1-9CA51658A8A0.jpeg
    528.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and Kroker
Reminder you wouldn’t have been treated the way you did if you were 6’5” with this face

994B4C31 7F85 4910 9E18 6BFCC9A6E793

• +1
So a short background on what I've went through, I started my new job at late December last year so basically it's been 2 months.

I worked as a (((Cashire))) in an Educational Center. My job was to be a second cashire in the place.

2 weeks later my cowoker had to take a break because he had exams.

After 2 weeks I asked my manager for a pay raise because I've been doing all work alone. As the deal has changed and I became the only cashire.

She told me she gonna talk to the owner and see what will happen. I said fine.
3 days passed by and she didn't do anything, so I've went and asked her again. Until that day when she asked him about what shall be done.

He told me publicly among 3 other cowokers (I wanted some privacy) but idgaf, No there's no pay raise for you, it's been 3 weeks and you're asking for a raise?

I said well the situation is different now and I'm the only cashire. The other coworker's load is all on me?

He said this is out of discussion and this is just a temporary phase until the other guy finishes his exams and return. And you're free to choose either to continue or quit.

Well I didn't quit because I wanted the job and it's better than being neet.

Fast forward to today where we began a new semester and today was the 4th day where I still work alone and the guy didn't come back (notice that he finished his exams already).

I went to ask my manager about bringing a second cashire because I won't keep working alone. She said can't you carry the whole thing alone? I said no.

I said NO because I won't take another guys job load with the same salary.
She said okay, I'll talk to the owner tomorrow.

Today he came and they both were sitting in the office where I came and I asked my manager did you tell him about what we have discussed yesterday?

She played the naive card and asked about what...? Well I carried on and I told the owner that the other cowoker hasn't came yet and he had finished his exams...?

He went angry and said you don't have the rights to tell me what I should do or don't, I replied with a little anger and using hand gestures which did piss him off and he told me to quit and I don't need you anymore which I replied ofcourse I'll I don't need your job.

The previous 2 other guys who were cashires one of them is the guy who went to exams were both theifs and used to steal from him and I've exposed both of them.

Yet he didn't even consider this as a good deed instead he walked all over me and tried using me. JFL having work ethics really fired backwards.

Other cashires who were fucking the counter and stealing daily because of his fragile system were respected... jfl

It all flashed in my head within seconds... As I was walking home yesterday I came across a cars showroom which had Ferraries and Porsches, I saw that red shiny ferrari behind that large newly polished glass door where 2 men were checking the car to probably buying it. while my broke ass walked home.

Or how AlexBrown84 keeps flexing on his cash, trips and looksmaxxing (I aint being envious).

I was disgusted by the ugly reality, while being enraged of how I treated my job with honesty and doing well, not to mention exposing those who stole and getting things on track.

That's the bad part. While I felt alittle good (high T) for not letting a circumastane (needing a job) or someone to use me.

Now I'm at home eating bananas while the tv is on some shitty movies channel and rotting at .org shitposting.
Fuck them guys bro I never let management in any workplace talk down on me ever.

I am a high t ethnic so they never do typically.

@AlexBrown84 do you travel along typically or with a friend. Going with a friend stops u from slaying as much as alone I find

• +1
I cant find a job and im smarter than 90% of people. Go figure

Fuck them guys bro I never let management in any workplace talk down on me ever.

@AlexBrown84 do you travel along typically or with a friend. Going with a friend stops u from slaying as much as alone I find
Yeah bro not just talking me down, they tried to use me by making me doing another guy's job with the same pay. But fuck no I aint a doormat to let them walk all over me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah bro not just talking me down, they tried to use me by making me doing another guy's job with the same pay. But fuck no I aint a doormat to let them walk all over me.
Yeah man my workplace underpaid me and others on same role earnt a bit more. I just put in a mental health time off for 2 months full pay jfl

• +1
I wont get a single thing that i desire. Im loser
Life is ups and downs (nonshitsherlock) you just gotta pull yourself and REALLY I mean 100% none is gonna do that except YOU.

I go solo

Inshallah

Attachments

• D28593AD-D2DE-4482-AFEB-B744765FAC44.jpeg
    D28593AD-D2DE-4482-AFEB-B744765FAC44.jpeg
    538 KB · Views: 0
  • 006DCC18-4F10-4910-AC04-12A29253FC54.jpeg
    006DCC18-4F10-4910-AC04-12A29253FC54.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905, Kroker and 1 other person
I go solo

Inshallah
Mashallah brother
I wanna go solo too you aren't held back by friends and it's low inhibition

You go out to nightclubs/parties alone in the countries you visit?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Mashallah brother
I wanna go solo too you aren't held back by friends and it's low inhibition

You go out to nightclubs/parties alone in the countries you visit?
No I’ve never been to a club yet in my life :3

Maybe one day

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadethnic101
I go solo

Inshallah
Looking good in that traditional costume!

If you didn't include going to camp at Sahara you should tbh... you wont regret it!

• +1
No I’ve never been to a club yet in my life :3

Maybe one day
I'll go with you if we are ever in the same country, I'm going Thailand this summer we'll have a good time Bhai inshallah

• +1