I felt guilty because my rapist penis felt better than my husbands one

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
Hello, today I am going to tell you about my experience and the trauma I had with my rapist 1 year ago. I feel that if I don't tell this I will have remorse inside and well, here I go.

I have a lovely partner with whom I have been married for 7 years, we share a house, he has a very good relationship with my parents and in general, I will never leave him, but a year ago I met a guy from my work, who I sincerely hate and wish the worst for the trauma he created in me and I feel dirty and horrible for what he did. It all started with simple compliments, to which I responded politely, since if I have to admit, I found him attractive at first, a statement which I flatly deny right now. Things escalated little by little, and it got to the day where he raped me. I was in the bathroom, and he was in the bathroom across the street, and he realized I was in the toilet because I was talking to my husband, and when I finished the call, he entered my bathroom door without even asking me if he could come in or not, but the fool that I was, I did not deny him access, I was paralyzed because I could not imagine what was happening. When he started doing that to me, it hurt a lot but it gave me a lot of pleasure and I feel guilty and horrified at how my body reacted to that which was, of course, rape. I had feelings I never had with my husband, and after the act he left me lying down and I was still afraid that he would rape me again.

To this day I have not told my husband anything about this because I am afraid of how he will react and I love him very much, and I have not gone to the police station either because I feel guilty that he would do something as horrible as that to me again. To this day I do not understand how my body could react to something as overwhelming as rape.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, panjeet currycel, EdgyFashionist and 7 others
Brootal

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, nword49, 14vic and 1 other person
tough times never last only tough people last

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, EdgyFashionist, bloomercel and 3 others
tales from r/confession

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and nword49
this is suicide worthy

brutal

• +1
Reactions: pathsofglory and nword49
which reddit post is this brah

• +1
Reactions: nword49
A lot of these Reddit posts are giga larps

• +1
Reactions: looksmac, Henry Rollins, stevielake and 3 others
Why I feel like every reddit user got raped at least one time in their miserable life

Another bwc over 7x6 sex stallion W

IMG 2568