I felt like Woody

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
At my old job it was a small group of people who wanted me to stay there like Jessie and that fat old man toy from Toy Story 2 wanted Woody to stay with them instead of going back with his day one fam but instead I chose to quit that job and go back to my old wagie job. It was shit money so everyone was confused as to why I’d quit a high paying job for a shit one, but the truth was it’s easier and I would get fucked up in the bathroom with vodka all day and fuck my fist on break and bust a nut on company time

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, the MOUSE and try2beme
At my old job it was a small group of people who wanted me to stay there like Jessie and that fat old man toy from Toy Story 2 wanted Woody to stay with them instead of going back with his day one fam but instead I chose to quit that job and go back to my old wagie job. It was shit money so everyone was confused as to why I’d quit a high paying job for a shit one, but the truth was it’s easier and I would get fucked up in the bathroom with vodka all day and fuck my fist on break and bust a nut on company time

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, the MOUSE and Vermilioncore