I felt no negative emotions after I got rejected in a bar

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I mentioned this in the last thread I made but it's likely to long for anyone here to read
I was in a bar and directly approached a girl that was with 2 of her friends
I asked her some questions about where she was from etc and she was answering me but didn't properly engage in the convo and showed no interest when I tried escalating
Usually when I would get rejected I remember it giving me a shock of cortisol or damaging my confidence but this time I actually felt no negative emotions and was happy with myself for approaching
I left the interaction with no feelings of inferiority and no feelings that her opinion of me holds any weight

This was a relief after effectively 2 years of having no opportunities to approach
I have never gotten with a European raised girl before so will be starting with no knowledge of how to pull them
Next step for me is to approach while sober and get used to sober rejections

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
That's good dude, I think in UK/Ireland, women are a lot more rude and try to embarrass you when you approach and reject you.

Whereas Europeans aren't that way because many are better cultured and in general friendlier people from my experience

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
That's good. Oversensitivity to rejection from women is an incel trait