I fighted my dad

D

Deleted member 17027

Master
I feel bad cuz it's my dad and I love him but here's the story

So my dad was always abusive but recently he is only verbally abusive
So he has also recently found out i smoke weed every now and then

So I'm up late at night playing games and he comes into my room saying shit like "ur like this cuz of the drugs" "ur braincells are dying ur more retarded then out goats" he said way more stuff but I can't remember, so i said "ur tripping, I'm going to sleep" and then he said "I'ma beat the shit out of you follow me" i just followed him, he brought me outside, then he started swinging at me , just so you know he is 5'4 on his Id but he lost a couple inches cuz he lost a back plate or something so he's like 5'1 lol,
I'm 6'0, i rlly don't want to swing but he hits me in my body a couple of times pretty hard and almost hit my head, so I'm like yeah I need 2 swing back, and swing and hit him in the face i feel so bad at this point and I'm just standing there, he keeps saying shit like " u really hit ur dad u wanna go to Juvy" he said " leave the house " I'm not replying to any of this and he starts swinging again he doesn't hit me at all I'm just dodging but then he gets too close I get kinda scared so i swing again and he falls on the ground i get on top of him and tell him to stop he said get off of me , i get off of him, he says "ur off the drugs rn" I'm like "no I'm not , I'm locking u outside" and i lock his ass outside, i go inside tell my mom, turns out he went to the police station mind i this is at like 3 am so they aren't open,

After the fight he said he was finna beat my ass so i could understand but I really only stayed up playing fucking Roblox for fun not cause I was wired off the drugs man...

Anyways I'm probably being kicked out cuz he told me to leave the house like 2 times during the fight and he went to the police PLZ BLESS THE BTC SO I CAN START MAKING MONEY SO I DONT END UP HOMELESS MAN.

bc1q66pzzea7e7nvt73xc7y4cpa70962cqt53kr6aa

Also ik I'm in the wrong cuz i hit my dad but please tell me what you think.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, closedplatecel, Deleted member 20327 and 3 others
NIGGER bump 3

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I've hit my dad before as well cause he was being an asshole, but he never kicked me out.

I've hit my dad before as well cause he was being an asshole, but he never kicked me out.
Damn what he do, i really hope my dad was just mad and was just saying shit

Damn what he do, i really hope my dad was just mad and was just saying shit
He's been emotionally distant all my life, but provided resources like food and shelter so he thought that was enough to be considered a good father since his father abandoned him and his siblings when they were toddlers. I forgot what it was exactly, but I sperged out on his callousness and hit him. He didn't hit back and I ran away from home and stayed at a friend's house for the night. He told me not to do that again and I told him not to be an asshole so he agreed. I later found out he has anti-social personality disorder so he's a lost cause and I'll just ghost him once I move out of the house.

He's been emotionally distant all my life, but provided resources like food and shelter so he thought that was enough to be considered a good father since his father abandoned him and his siblings when they were toddlers. I forgot what it was exactly, but I sperged out on his callousness and hit him. He didn't hit back and I ran away from home and stayed at a friend's house for the night. He told me not to do that again and I told him not to be an asshole so he agreed. I later found out he has anti-social personality disorder so he's a lost cause and I'll just ghost him once I move out of the house.
Mine and ur dad are kind of alike lol, yeah same as soon as I have money I'm out unless I get kicked out before I get money 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Caging tbh. Call him a manlet and tell him he should know his limits.

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 20327 and ascension
*fought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Gaygymmaxx
"Fighted"

Sub 100 IQ confirmed. Most likely 95 at best

tldr

did you winned?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Adrian and closedplatecel
So how are you going to survive on your own now?

Idk how to help you buy I've also had bad relations with family, our lives really suck man try to find help from government institutions if you need it