I figured out the cheapest best way to solve all hair problems for haircels

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
So I was thinking you know what it's cold outside I'm gonna wear a beanie. I live in a very hot climate area so normally it's not any near cold enough to wear a beanie but today was the first day I could wear one.

So that got me thinking.

If you're a haircel you just need to move to a cold climate so you can beanie max. It's way more convenient and cheaper than a hair system. It's more aesthetic than hats. It actually keeps you warm and comfy. It can even hide elephant ears. People won't even think that you're trying to hide your subhumanity, they're just gonna think it's freezing outside.

Plus it's generally cheaper to live in always cold climates. And you can fraud not being skinny by layering a million coats on.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Short Ugly and Brown
Beanie in the winter, basecap for the rest of the year. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Dogs
Hat frauding doesn't work, women always want to play with your hat.

Hat frauding doesn't work, women always want to play with your hat.
Just wear 2 hats theory. So far no one has wanted to play with my hat since wearing it.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Cleftcel, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
I do wear beanie maxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Dogs
Just wear 2 hats theory. So far no one has wanted to play with my hat since wearing it.

Ldaring NEET confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
At some point you gotta take off the hat

So Once you get to her house you'll just wear the hat until you end up fucking hair? People will think you are a retarded if you keep using your hat indoors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So Once you get to her house you'll just wear the hat until you end up fucking hair? People will think you are a retarded if you keep using your hat indoors
Tbh this was a troll post, but why would people think I'm retarded for using a hat indoors.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LowTierNormie
jfl if you really think a woman wouldnt suck ya dick if shes already at your home

In daily life, this may work. When out and about.
But at some points indoors, you have or gotta take it off.

Tbh this was a troll post, but why would people think I'm retarded for using a hat indoors.
Using a hat indoors is considered to be rude. Idk why, but it is what it is

Are you talking about some points in your own home you have to take it off or where?
Using a hat indoors is considered to be rude. Idk why, but it is what it is
Knights had to take off their helmets when indoors so the king would know if they were on their side or some shit like that.

But who really cares if you're wearing a hat indoors tbh

Are you talking about some points in your own home you have to take it off or where?
I was more thinking about places where other people are there to see you. Can be at home, if you invite People over.
But also places like, work, school, coffee place, restaurant, when visiting someone at their home, public indoor places.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I was more thinking about places where other people are there to see you. Can be at home, if you invite People over.
But also places like, work, school, coffee place, restaurant, when visiting someone at their home, public indoor places.
So basically what the fuck is the point of wearing a hat when you can never actually wear it

ngl, I haven't seen a guy in my class without his beanie even once

ngl, I haven't seen a guy in my class without his beanie even once
That Tim Pool journalist guy literally never takes off his beanie. He was wearing that shit on a Joe Rogan podcast when it was like 90 degrees outsides man.

Why is nobody talking about wigmaxxing underneath hat in case u need to take it off bro?

• Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel
Legit

Timpool

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, cutecel and Cleftcel