I figured out why curries are so ugly

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
It's because of their bigonial - bizygomatic ratio.

190919-lynch_16d4a5cb582_large.jpg

As you can with this curry his lower third is too wide and his orbital rims are very small in proportion to it. This makes him a typical unattractive curry. Yes.^^^

7364563-a-portrait-of-a-young-indian-man-.jpg

^^^ Curries would say this man is white, but you can tell he is Indian because his lower part of the face is so wide and while his orbital rims are very small and non protruding. It looks like a european face on a head that's too big for it. ^^^

23641956-7908517-image-a-66_1579536535285.jpg

^^ Here's Zayn Malik, a half curry, you can see his lower third is smaller in proportion to his upper third (zygos / orbital rims). This makes him attractive. He is one of the few attractive curries that exist on this planet. ^^

images

^^ As you can see, this homosexual lightskin almost looks like a curry on paper but he doesn't because his lower third is normal sized and his cheekbones/orbital rims are huge. ^^

I have finally cracked the code to curries. Even rices have bigger orbital rims/zygos. It's over for them, there is no surgery for this.

21hy-USA

handsome-curious-happy-indian-man-face-photo-27179389.jpg

young-bearded-indian-man-against-260nw-1190228869.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, chadpreetcel123 and AscendenceImminent
I don't recall zayn being curry

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and turkproducer
Big head small face theory

Can u do it for titbot too ?

As you can with this curry his lower third is too wide and his orbital rims are very small in proportion to it. This makes him a typical unattractive curry. Yes.^^^

^^^ Curries would say this man is white, but you can tell he is Indian because his lower part of the face is so wide and while his orbital rims are very small and non protruding. It looks like a european face on a head that's too big for it. ^^^

^^ Here's Zayn Malik, an Indian, you can see his lower third is smaller in proportion to his upper third (zygos / orbital rims). This makes him attractive. He is one of the few attractive curries that exist on this planet. ^^

images

^^ As you can see, this homosexual lightskin almost looks like a curry on paper but he doesn't because his lower third is normal sized and his cheekbones/orbital rims are huge. ^^

I have finally cracked the code to curries. Even rices have bigger orbital rims/zygos. It's over for them, there is no surgery for this.

21hy-USA

View attachment 238251

Zayn is not a curry lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
TBH Persians=Curries

Can u do it for titbot too ?
images

He doesn't have the large lower third problem as bad as most curries, but he sitll has very small orbital rims and zygos.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

^^ Here's Zayn Malik, a half curry, you can see his lower third is smaller in proportion to his upper third (zygos / orbital rims). This makes him attractive. He is one of the few attractive curries that exist on this planet. ^^

images

21hy-USA

View attachment 238251

Zayn Malik is Palestine not curry

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Zayn Malik is Palestine not curry
DTUyza5VAAA8UOh.jpg

His dad is pakistani and his mom is white.

As you can see, compared to his dad on the left, his HEAD is smaller but his face is actually BIGGER. He has bigger orbital rims and zygos and smaller lower third which makes him cute and attractive to females.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
DTUyza5VAAA8UOh.jpg

His dad is pakistani and his mom is white.

As you can see, compared to his dad on the left, his HEAD is smaller but his face is actually BIGGER. He has bigger orbital rims and zygos and smaller lower third which makes him cute and attractive to females.
So what you’re saying is he’s middle eastern and white

So what you’re saying is he’s middle eastern and white

His dad is the type of Pakistani that clearly has a lot of Indian admixture

Very few Arabs have his phenotype and skin colour

His facial features are “handsome”
Curries are handsome?
tenor.gif

Curries gets mogged so badly by Arabs I’m not even kidding
maxresdefault.jpg

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and turkproducer
The reason is because most curries are vegetarian.

They don't eat meat or chew on hard foods in their growth stages or even in adulthood. Their bones don't really develop well, that's why they have bad harmony and ratios mostly.
This is why their lower thirds aren't wide, compared to most westerners.

The exception to this is the dark skinned poor dalits, who actually have good bones and ratios, but they are poor, manlets, malnourished and twinks with no education.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1751, MammothActuary and 2 others

They don't eat meat or chew on hard foods in their growth stages or even in adulthood. Their bones don't really develop well, that's why they have bad harmony and ratios mostly.

The exception to this is the dark skinned poor dalits, who actually have good bones and ratios, but they are poor, manlets, malnourished and twinks with no education.
Their skin is also a huge failo it’s too black they can’t even run bbc game

• +1
Reactions: john2
Their skin is also a huge failo it’s too black they can’t even run bbc game
True, also, they don't have big wieners.
The highest size the average curry has is around 4.5 to 6 inches at most.

Did you read the fucking post?

Because the whole people of the post is that their lower thirds are TOO wide.
I've been to India and Ik about it too. But most curries have the opposite.

In your case, their IPD is too less and they have a lot of bloat on their cheeks.

If it was just only flaw.. jfl. They are ugly for several reasons that nobody can explain

If it was just only flaw.. jfl. They are ugly for several reasons that nobody can explain
We are cursed bro but I try to look as non repulsive as possible won't get me ang girls but still

shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Wh
I've been to India and Ik about it too. But most curries have the opposite.

In your case, their IPD is too less and they have a lot of bloat on their cheeks.
What is IPD?

Another curry bully thread...

images

21hy-USA

View attachment 238251

it's called es ratio, don't invent psl term and claiming your the inventor.

big zygos bad? Ahh shit its over

Heavy cherrypicking was seen

images

21hy-USA

View attachment 238251

The key is nordic if your nordic try and fraud it quite simple

Shut up you racist bloody father fucker

Strong cope, ugliest men are white men

Didn't imagine I'd say this, but good post tbh. Nice observation

honestly the main failo curries have is their country failo, less of a race failo. in media india is pretty much never ever portrayed positively, street shitter failo is real. largest western film set in india/with indian characters is slumdog millionaire which says alot. along with this there's the stereotype that they're smelly, and from an aesthetic standpoint alot of indians have bad fat storage/bloated cheeks - bloated cheeks might be to do with diet, and their coloring isnt good. that's pretty much it, even goodlooking curries will probably never slay because of their country failio and some negative stereotypes. i love currycels tho

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
images

He doesn't have the large lower third problem as bad as most curries, but he sitll has very small orbital rims and zygos.
That is such a bad picture of me JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Zoneator
Curries are handsome?
tenor.gif

Curries gets mogged so badly by Arabs I’m not even kidding
maxresdefault.jpg
JFL at posting someone that’s at the top 1% of arabs. And you’re talking about south curries

Because they’re curry
Dosent change the fact that zayn Malik’s father is pakistani which is curry. Are you really gonna cope by calling every good looking curry arab or med? Plus there are better looking ones outside of Bollywood even though it’s still very rare

Dosent change the fact that zayn Malik’s father is pakistani which is curry. Are you really gonna cope by calling every good looking curry arab or med? Plus there are better looking ones outside of Bollywood even though it’s still very rare
Zayn Malik is mostly white and Pakis aren’t fully curry

if i was a curry i'd have killed myself already ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Even Bollywood curries look like shit

INDO nordics look nice the rest are subhuman pieces of shit
if i was a curry i'd have killed myself already ded srs

Your not a ways off m8 2 tiers ahead of shit is still shit

What did the nordics get i swear what gives them this edge over the subhumans the ''white's'' and the shit skins literally what makes them godly what is it about them i swear

What do you mean they are not fully curry? Their biggest ethnic group is punjabi which is also in northern India. Most Bollywood actors are punjabi even