I figured out why subhumans troll me so much

He is inivisible in UK USA CANADA AUSTRALIA
Truth is we all are

David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Looksmaxxin.com is definitely the place for u and ur coping
I spend like 5 minutes a day there to troll my minions from there

No it isnt LMFAO. I have cold approached successfully, been asked for my insta and had success with actual attractive women on dating apps. This guy will never experience being a 6’2 jacked MTN. He wont get the attention and compliments I get and im not even special or gl, the treshold is tall MTN or appealling while he is short ugly high e skinnyfat and incel, triple homicide

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and jisko32
He wont get the attention and compliments I get and im not even special or gl, the treshold is tall MTN or appealling while he is short ugly high e skinnyfat and incel, triple homicide
You are just lying now manlet, and you are not mtn, you are ltn at best

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Bro kill this ugly nigga he would be imprisoned for cold approaching in london with that face @Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Fuck this honestly. U guys are purposefully acting stupid when u see a clear incel

He is inivisible in UK USA CANADA AUSTRALIA. Textbook incel looks like a tiktok meme of a random ugly reddit kid or discord face reveal

Soft ass website ruined by tiktok and clueless oldcels
in Uk usa canada Australia and other subhuman truecel countries you can be ugly and still slay (not as ugly as you tho)

Bro kill this ugly nigga he would be imprisoned for cold approaching in london with that face @Manletmachine
London is subhuman city will be destroyed by Russia soon

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and the BULL
I feel bad for you to be honest, everyone humiliated you for your own thread, which you made in an attempt to humiliate me:lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and iblamejews
I feel bad for you to be honest, everyone humiliated you for your own thread, which you made in an attempt to humiliate me:lul::lul::lul:
youre such an attention whore wtf

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
youre such an attention whore wtf
He seriously thinks he mogs me when im a jacked 6’2 MTN who looks lightskin/ mixed while he is a short skinnyfat anne frank lookin ass

I ran out of energy for this rat

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
He seriously thinks he mogs me when im a jacked 6’2 MTN who looks lightskin/ mixed while he is a short skinnyfat anne frank lookin ass

Keep gymcelling ugly manlet shitskin

• JFL

this guy appeals to lesbos at max, he's prob just trolling or super delusional

• Woah
@manletmogger and @ChadL1te are prettyboys. That is an incel LMFAO. Imagine him next to either of these actual pretty boys
My archetype is really weird but I'd say I am a robust pretty boy

• Hmm...
even on this pic I mog you dumbass
better eye area, better nose, lips, maxilla, cheekbones, hair etc
(it's over for you)
He mogs you to death, this is peak delusion.

If you wanted to say something credible you could maybe point out his flaws but realistically there’s zero argument for you mogging him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and jisko32
He mogs you to death, this is peak delusion.

If you wanted to say something credible you could maybe point out his flaws but realistically there’s zero argument for you mogging him
I have 2 arguments: I have much better face and I don't live in a shithole

I have 2 arguments: I have much better face and I don't live in a shithole
How do you have a better face though?

And I don’t know where either of you live

• +1
he is deformed and trying to sexappealmax, because he is ugly as hel
he is appealing to ugly latino drug addicts like him
Uhhhh thanks for calling me sexy i guess? Weirdo

How do you have a better face though?
if you're judging me by this photo he posted, then you're an idiot, because in this photo I'm using a stupid tiktok filter that makes things worse, also shitty lighting, very lens distorted and my stupid facial expression.
And you most likely don't know what this Brazilian freak looks like, because I look better even in this shitty photo than he does in his superfrauded
And I don’t know where either of you live
he migrated from Rio de Janeiro (shithole) to London (another shithole)
I live in Yekaterinburg (one of the best cities in the world)

• JFL
if you're judging me by this photo he posted, then you're an idiot, because in this photo I'm using a stupid tiktok filter that makes things worse, also shitty lighting, very lens distorted and my stupid facial expression.
And you most likely don't know what this Brazilian freak looks like, because I look better even in this shitty photo than he does in his superfrauded

he migrated from Rio de Janeiro (shithole) to London (another shithole)
I live in Yekaterinburg (one of the best cities in the world)
Well how else would I judge you? I've never seen you otherwise, and you look like complete shit in that photo. And yes I do know what he looks like, hes like high MTN

bro u live in a country ran but a sadistic dictator. the UK has some shit parts but at least its a free country

• +1
Well how else would I judge you? I've never seen you otherwise, and you look like complete shit in that photo. And yes I do know what he looks like, hes like high MTN

if he is high mtn then I'm terachad
bro u live in a country ran but a sadistic dictator.
you don't know anything about him

Isn't this the guy who said my Goddess Taylor Hill was ugly? 🤔

• +1