I finally accepted that as a man, I am nothing more than a product

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

NEETmaxxing
Looks and image are everything in this clown world. People and society has gaslighted men about everything. As a blackpilled man, you have to realize and accept that you are nothing more than a product on the shelf. Easily replaceable and tossed away like trash on a whim if you don’t satisfy the users.

Toss that ego to the side. Your family doesn’t care about you, your friends and no girl will ever care about you unless you benefit them in some way. You need to max out your LMS to be accepted and desired in this world. You need to become a desired product. Male expendabilty is real.

Especially in modern times, men’s primary functionality that gave us purpose in the past has mostly become obsolete. We are no longer needed as a sole provider or protector. Understand that you are just an accessory, an image, a mere product as a man. If you have shit LMS then you are a garbage product and shall be discarded and discontinued. It is hard to accept this but it is what it is.

yes thats why i look at myself as a product, and view dating as a business. and apply business and marketing frameworks to my product and dating life

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back