I finally ascended and Lost my V- card

T

TurkishAscender

Iron
I haven't visited this site for long. Thank you guys all for the help especially @FreakkForLife @Prettyboy
Now ı am at a stage of life where ı lost my virginity and girls like me they randomly tell me ı am cute lol
Life is what you made out of it fellas. Hit the gym and the bones. Thanx for playing

For reference:
17y/o
180cm
185lbs(gymmaxxed the fuck out)
Around 1k $ month in income or 17k ₺

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 8869, Kristin and 12 others
Love u all my Turkish boys forget your tags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, ChristianChad, galego123 and 2 others
Lmao bonesmashing and thumb pull made wonders on my face just keep coping without trying
just go through a chad second puberty and lose body fat and claim it was bonesmashing theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, galego123, Prince88 and 3 others
just go through a chad second puberty and lose body fat and claim it was bonesmashing theory
Okey boy atleast ı ascended and smash bitches and money what u doing ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, zeshama, ChristianChad and 9 others
pics of face

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20148
Ok cool. And now go sell Kebab. You will be late for work @TurkishAscender

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14693, ChristianChad and 6 others
For reference:
17y/o
This is the reason the forum needs an age limit.

OP thinks that he's 'ascended' when he's literally 17 years old. As if you're some fucking incel if you haven't gotten laid at 15 years old. OP was probably never incel in the first place. Women just didn't start noticing him until recently. Just lol at this bullshit.

People don't have any business calling themselves incels unless they're in the 19-21 range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Looksmaxxer911, It'snotover and 24 others
Not even, he took a picture in different lighting and placeboed himself into thinking his bones moved lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Moggie and Growth Plate

OP thinks that he's 'ascended' when he's literally 17 years old. As if you're some fucking incel if you haven't gotten laid at 15 years old. OP was probably never incel in the first place. Women just didn't start noticing him until recently. Just lol at this bullshit.

People don't have any business calling themselves incels unless they're in the 19-21 range.
At my Christian school, 90% of grade 9s (13 year olds) lost their virginity by end of the year. Sooo 17 is pretty late for some people nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, galego123, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Women just didn't start noticing him until recently. Just lol at this bullshit.
you're just a socially unaware autist. at 17, girls have already been sexually active for years. they didn't just notice him because of age. he just looksmaxxed. giga unsalvageable socially unaware autistic abomination if you actually disagree
good looking teens are sexually active. yes, you can be a teenaged incel. all it takes is to be ugly / below average looking facially, just like as an adult

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, galego123, Danish_Retard and 3 others
At my Christian school, 90% of grade 9s (13 year olds) lost their virginity by end of the year. Sooo 17 is pretty late for some people nowadays
yeah the avg age is getting younger but that doesn't mean OP was ever incel

yeah the avg age is getting younger but that doesn't mean OP was ever incel
Well idk. He was probably a normie that soft maxxed. Cause idek what it means to be incel. A chad can be incel if he is retarded socially. This kid was not nt socially and worked on that and very little actual looksmaxxing psl wise.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
No they fucking didn't.

Look, I get it that in 2022 shit is degenerate af but let's not exaggerate to the point of stupidity. 90% of 13 year old boys are not losing their virginity. Not would it be consistent with the blackpill that they did. Inceldom rates are going UP. Not down.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage, mogstar, galego123 and 4 others
retarded nigger associates his late puberty and facial changes to bone smashing and thumb pulling JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what is it with humans wanting to claim responsibility for everything that positively affects them :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard, Moggie and 1 other person
Is this legit? Am kinda talking to a chick that goes to a Christian school

Over

Show your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Is this legit? Am kinda talking to a chick that goes to a Christian school

Over
Depends on the school. Mine was a Christian school that everyone just went to. But yeah. If it's like a seminary school then obv that wouldn't be the case lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Moggedbyevery1
No they fucking didn't.

Look, I get it that in 2022 shit is degenerate af but let's not exaggerate to the point of stupidity. 90% of 13 year old boys are not losing their virginity. Not would it be consistent with the blackpill that they did. Inceldom rates are going UP. Not down.
Where do you live? Country? Cause idk how tf you can speak for me when you don't even know nothing about me lmfao

Edit: Don't respond. Just realized I don't give a shit what you think. Believe it or not. Don't care mate

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and TurkishAscender
if he’s the same turkish teen from .net, then he wasn’t even bad looking. tbh above avg normie.

Haha i never said it was bonesmashing it was mainly pulling my maxilla forward and up via mewing pulling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, ChristianChad, Prince88 and 1 other person

Nah. U know it when you are invisible and got rejected left and right brutally atleast 10 times. I was a legit incel my girl friends told me that though seen as weird creepy

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, thereallegend and Growth Plate
Not even, he took a picture in different lighting and placeboed himself into thinking his bones moved lol.
Ok. Tell that to my orthodontist. Keep coping and staying ugly incel

I am in turkey which is way more religious.(girls shamed when they got with boys) i didn't touched a girls hand in my first 16 year of existing

good looking teens are sexually active. yes, you can be a teenaged incel. all it takes is to be ugly / below average looking facially, just like as an adult
Exactly. Seen it first hand had a Chad friend who looks like fucking young Depp. Was brutal hanging out with him

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate
Well idk. He was probably a normie that soft maxxed. Cause idek what it means to be incel. A chad can be incel if he is retarded socially. This kid was not nt socially and worked on that and very little actual looksmaxxing psl wise.
İt has it true sides. I fixed my non ntness and now ı am a well known guy in my area. İ was a ltn when ı was 14. Found about mewing and correct head posture. Started sleeping without pillow and made insane progress combining with mewing+puberty+pulling+hard gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Ok cool. And now go sell Kebab. You will be late for work @TurkishAscender
you probably make big macs and cheese burgers telling him to sell kebab :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and TurkishAscender
you probably make big macs and cheese burgers telling him to sell kebab :lul::lul::lul:
I ain't working for someone ever. İt's simply accepting you are a subhuman

I am in turkey which is way more religious.(girls shamed when they got with boys) i didn't touched a girls hand in my first 16 year of existing
Most of the Turkish girls I met were open and not shy. :unsure:

murica? sounds cope. (i'm in eu for reference)

Okey boy atleast ı ascended and smash bitches and money what u doing ?

> claims being ascended and smashing girls
> lost his V card recently, was a KHHV until the age of 16 :lul:

Last edited:
Cope I am not a low class fag who works in hospitality like your parents do

Most of the Turkish girls I met were open and not shy. :unsure:

murica? sounds cope. (i'm in eu for reference)
Cuz you are foreigner and girls crave adventure aka foreigner dick

"Christian School"

What parts of your face have you smashed ?

nothing changes when you lose your v card, life is still meaningless

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
How was the sex?

I will boneshmash the shit out of my face now, see you later virgins. If I die for pussy so be it

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Country?

I haven't visited this site for long. Thank you guys all for the help especially @FreakkForLife @Prettyboy
Now ı am at a stage of life where ı lost my virginity and girls like me they randomly tell me ı am cute lol
Life is what you made out of it fellas. Hit the gym and the bones. Thanx for playing

For reference:
17y/o
180cm
185lbs(gymmaxxed the fuck out)
Around 1k $ month in income or 17k ₺
youre a fucking retard if you think smashing your bones in and the swelling from itmade you look "cute". thats not proper ascension you fucking roach

Last edited:
I will boneshmash the shit out of my face now, see you later virgins. If I die for pussy so be it
dont, you will get made fun of because your face will swell like a fucking balloon for multiple days