I finally cut my gay ass hair

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Looks really better than before imo. It used to reach till my chin but now it reaches eyebrow level only. I was thinking i could leave it long to get the TikTok middle part but well, i had a front cowlick so I couldnt get it. I decided to just cut it. I thought it would look bad but it looks great + doesnt take 30 mins of my day to style it anymore. I think if u have a front cowlick, u should do the same honestly.

Also, if anyone is interested, i just cut my front hair till eyebrow length, i didnt cut side hair or back hair. My side hair reaches till my ear lobe and same for back. I will show pictures so u can determine IMG 20230609 212944 429 Screenshot 20230609 212329  01  01 IMG 20230609 021911 969

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, czwarty, blackckatt and 1 other person
Cute

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
Looks really better than before imo. It used to reach till my chin but now it reaches eyebrow level only. I was thinking i could leave it long to get the TikTok middle part but well, i had a front cowlick so I couldnt get it. I decided to just cut it. I thought it would look bad but it looks great + doesnt take 30 mins of my day to style it anymore. I think if u have a front cowlick, u should do the same honestly.
Bbc
Also, if anyone is interested, i just cut my front hair till eyebrow length, i didnt cut side hair or back hair. My side hair reaches till my ear lobe and same for back. I will show pictures so u can determineView attachment 2251188View attachment 2251189View attachment 2251191

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell

• JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving
i had a front cowlick so I couldnt get it.
bruh a front cowlick naturally parts your hair into the tiktok curtains, just a matter of some styling and you get mogger hairstyle that doesn't get in your eyes because of your cowlick

bruh a front cowlick naturally parts your hair into the tiktok curtains, just a matter of some styling and you get mogger hairstyle that doesn't get in your eyes because of your cowlick
Only with wavy hair, mine is 1A

looks like shit

let it grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Very cute curry. You are massala tier

• Love it
looks very bad. get curtains/flow middle part, maybe a perm would work. indian hair texture is so gross i cant stand it

• Hmm...
Reactions: czwarty
looks very bad. get curtains/flow middle part, maybe a perm would work. indian hair texture is so gross i cant stand it

Cope, indian hair are the best on the world. Scientificly prooved, best texture, best robustness, please stop descend curry people for nothing

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 29167
cant get flow cuz needs wavy hair, curtains i tried but cant get due to cowlick

Cope, indian hair are the best on the world. Scientificly prooved, best texture, best robustness, please stop descend curry people for nothing
wavy hair mogs, curry hair looks like fucking string jfl

cant get flow cuz needs wavy hair, curtains i tried but cant get due to cowlick

You can do everything with your hair texture bra. You just need technicity of foids biitch, look some biitch tuto youtubers. Is how i learned for my hair

Also, if anyone is interested, i just cut my front hair till eyebrow length, i didnt cut side hair or back hair. My side hair reaches till my ear lobe and same for back. I will show pictures so u can determineView attachment 2251188View attachment 2251189View attachment 2251191
Would be a mogger but curry orbitals are here to say no to that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
True that’s why I don’t shampoo or condition my hair
No other choice if you're going outside, a conditioner without sulphates should be used now and then.

Mogger ngl

Oh...

When you said you shaved your gay ass hair, I was expecting this

q2lOi-Mz_400x400.jpg

Too bad 😥

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and RAMU KAKA
You have amazing hairs. This hair texture is my goal

I agree. A lot of hairs extensions come from Indian persons

Gay haircut. Fade and/or slick it back. No high value girl will take you serious with that haircut

good looking guy. don't male gaze haircut. just do you man.

• Love it
The defined jaw (at least in that lighting) really saves your side profile btw
Difference between shit and good to normies

• +1
The defined jaw (at least in that lighting) really saves your side profile btw
Difference between shit and good to normies
Yeah agreed, my jaw is really defined from side which saves my side

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer