I finally did it drugmaxxing for NT

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
I’m normally a nervous wreck around women in any capacity, but I drugmaxxed for the date and was super chill. 2 grams of kratom, a weed edible, and the endorphins/confidence I get after a work out all mixed together and I was able to have a really good conversation with this girl and had a good date. I think weed edibles might be the thing that allows me to ascend. Because it chills me out and makes me seem like I don’t care so much when normally I think so much. she said I was easy to talk to and already planned another meet. Prolly a 7/10 blonde hair blue eyes foid I’m in love. Just drug max for NT.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceilings, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I’m normally a nervous wreck around women in any capacity, but I drugmaxxed for the date and was super chill. 2 grams of kratom, a weed edible, and the endorphins/confidence I get after a work out all mixed together and I was able to have a really good conversation with this girl and had a good date. I think weed edibles might be the thing that allows me to ascend. Because it chills me out and makes me seem like I don’t care so much when normally I think so much. she said I was easy to talk to and already planned another meet. Prolly a 7/10 blonde hair blue eyes foid I’m in love. Just drug max for NT.
I was shaking last time I met a girl and I told her I was just freezing . she believed me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 7 others
I was shaking last time I met a girl and I told her I was just freezing . she believed me
bro and there is no way to control it without drugs. All this time rotting on the forum trying to get women. and I finally meet her and I’m supposed to just act like I don’t care jfl no bitch I spent the last 3 years studying facial angles and geometry this is an extremely big moment for me I’m literally a virgin jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, never_lucky, Yerico7 and 10 others
bro and there is no way to control it without drugs. All this time rotting on the forum trying to get women. and I finally meet her and I’m supposed to just act like I don’t care jfl no bitch I spent the last 3 years studying facial angles and geometry this is an extremely big moment for me I’m literally a virgin jfl
Personally I act kinda shy first but after we get along I act normal then retarded trying to be funny in second date thn get ghosted for being exposed as non NT . You can change your looks but your brain damage is forever stuck with you .

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, oldcelloser, amorfati and 1 other person
Personally I act kinda shy first but after we get along I act normal then retarded trying to be funny in second date thn get ghosted for being exposed as non NT . You can change your looks but your brain damage is forever stuck with you .
Very relatable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Bonez
@Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
just start microdosing acid or shrooms or cbd

i assume you didnt get it in if she is really a 7/10?
unless you're a 10/10 or lying; the latter is more probable :feelskek:

TRY CELEBROLYSM or som like that leo and lonjgetivity has a video on this kratom can crash ur t lvls it is injected but its good for all the poeple on this forum saying they has high functioning autism 🙏 alluh