I finally discovered a foolproof way to see yourself like others see

A

A23ghskung

Gold
I discovered a way to see yourself as you appear in real life or in other words as exactly like others see you with their eyeballs in natural lighting, or in other words a way to see yourself just like you see other people.

This method is 100% never seen, none discovered it yet I promise, you don’t need anything expensive.

Pm me and I will tell you

Edit: with this method I discovered all my failos and halos, as if I could see myself from an external point of view also but exactly like others see me , I figured what haircut suited me best and what surgery I needed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Growth Plate and Chadethnic101
Place a camera somewhere such that it films you interacting with others

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Spike Lee What GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
a selfie far away so there is no lens distortion

I discovered a way to see yourself as you appear in real life or in other words as exactly like others see you with their eyeballs in natural lighting, or in other words a way to see yourself just like you see other people.

This method is 100% never seen, none discovered it yet I promise, you don’t need anything expensive.

Edit: with this method I discovered all my failos and halos, as if I could see myself from an external point of view also but exactly like others see me , I figured what haircut suited me best and what surgery I needed.
nigga i dmed u.

Take selfies. Turn off mirror effect. That's how I discovered that my mouth and skull are lopsided

Or just post the fucking way to do it man.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, exeight, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19036, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
what the fuck is wrong with you faggot

well have fun dm-ing 432 people? the fuck nigga? these fucking greycels man god damn bro :lul::lul::lul: ......

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
DUDE
JUST WRITE IT DOWN HERE IN YOUR SHITTY THREAD YOU FUCKIN UGLY SON OF A BITCH
(PLEASE WRITE THAT SHIT HERE) I WILL NEVER EVER DM YOU! (COME ON MAN, JUST WRITE THAT SHIT)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Constantin Denis
Lol this is clickbait thread just like on one of those hack forums bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036