I FINALLY DONE IT (IV'E BECAME A MODEL)

He's copying my poses too:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, smallman, Xangsane and 1 other person
Why the fuck are ur massaters so pumped? Are they just hella hypertrophied? Or do u clench em when taking a pic?
both i have slight tmj for chewing when young and also i clench a bit in pics

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Stop using TikTok filters my nigga lol
go on the video there was no filter on look in the bottom left u rlly think im that good im wearing a filter? mirin

View attachment 2919079View attachment 2919080
so got off the call with a big modeling agency they loved my look and want to book me for a shoot in a week for 1000 usd and they take 20% so id be making 800 for 1 days worth of pics ive really become a fucking model I'm afraid i have to leave here now but it was fun you guys really turned me into Tyrone.

Oh no wonder, I heard H & M was hiring for models for their children's department

70874377c525b6c1a080b94bc6ed5d1563c03756.jpg
2be177accfd4b6b9a409702d0c72be049fa9aaaf.jpg
4131798_WIN_20240514_16_18_48_Pro.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Aero, SomaliMax and 6 others
go on the video there was no filter on look in the bottom left u rlly think im that good im wearing a filter? mirin

You look liike you went on holiday and tanned up

• Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
u got the bbc power

• Love it
Oh no wonder, I heard H & M was hiring for models for their children's department

70874377c525b6c1a080b94bc6ed5d1563c03756.jpg
2be177accfd4b6b9a409702d0c72be049fa9aaaf.jpg
4131798_WIN_20240514_16_18_48_Pro.jpg
I will always love you and your mother unconditionally.
Remember That Israel Adesanya GIF by UFC

whats ur diet ? how did u get these insane cheeks

• +1
lol i saw ur tik tok that blew up thought i remembered u from this site. What you do for eye lashes? Oral Minox? Any recs?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Carv, MakinMogReturns and Zenis
thank you to all my friends @Obito xxxtentacion ass boy @MakinItHappen u smelly bastard i did this all out of spite to prove u wrong cunt and to that one moderator i forgot his name but i love u yk who u are and also everyone for all the threads that i used to get here!
not deserved

• JFL
Oh wow. You really dun TikTok-maxxed homie.

• +1
you look too high trust they might exploit you tbh

• +1
You are low-trust, looking like you about to rob all the goodies from a convenient store, stuffing it all in your ruck-sack.

He is high-trust. Every girl your age would want this for a boyfriend. They would rather hug him than hug you.
WIN 20240514 16 55 29 Pro
thats not very nice to say b:cautious:

5'9!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 fucking 9 bruv. Some kinda ediat ting bruv

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
damn good luck mane thinking about opening a fitness tiktok to hopefully get some side money

• +1
Reactions: Carv and MakinMogReturns
Congratulations. You are a one v handsome man (no homo). "Once I've got mogged , I swore never to get mogged again" ascension

• Love it
lol i saw ur tik tok that blew up thought i remembered u from this site. What you do for eye lashes? Oral Minox? Any recs?
my lashes have always been good but recently ive been using this clear gel thats infused with castor oil on them at night and they look insane now

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Congratulations. You are a one v handsome man (no homo). "Once I've got , I swore never to get mogged again" ascension
that quote is fucking powerful ima put that on my jeep ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
damn good luck mane thinking about opening a fitness tiktok to hopefully get some side money
Ok il give some tips dont post a video within a 30 min span of each other wait 30 min before u post another one never private a video just change it to friends only if u private it ruins ur algorthim also photos do better than videos so if u upload photos under trendy sounds thats the best way to speed run

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
Nice job man. Idk why niggas here are shitting on you. Must be jealous

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Carv, wackedchives and 1 other person
Nice job man. Idk why niggas here are shitting on you. Must be jealous
I appreciate it bro idk why they hating i literally was grinding for two years dude to get to this point that's why i took a year break off posting to ascend!

• Love it
Reactions: smallman
Face and BBC pill proven again (IT BROKE ME!!!!!)

• JFL
Reactions: Carv and MakinMogReturns
so got off the call with a big modeling agency they loved my look and want to book me for a shoot in a week for 1000 usd and they take 20% so id be making 800 for 1 days worth of pics ive really become a fucking model I'm afraid i have to leave here now but it was fun you guys really turned me into Tyrone.
mogs 90% of blacks well done boyoboyo

nigga calm down :feelswhy: i ain’t you see was ugly you mog me to death. Your just not intimidating
yeah he's cutie cutie

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Are u gonna be wearing lifts during the shoot

• JFL
Why do dreads halo black guys so much what’s so cool about them ?
Ya but averege 6’4 bbc dreadhead will get more girls then him, he mogs them sure tho

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Get ready for that bkc (big kike cock)