I finally finished all metal gear solid and here is my verdict

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Kraken
I didn't play those old 2D games, they're outdated as hell, but I researched their history to get my head around it and not get lost, but it's a very complex story, even though I researched there are many holes for theory in them, let's start by talking about The first is a dated game, obviously, its strong point is the narrative, the gameplay has aged, by the standards of the time it was incredible, but it needs a remake, but I liked some mechanics, like the fact that the psycho mantis read your memory card and describe what you played, that surprised me, and I wanted to see this in more games, let's go to the second game, mgs2 doesn't have Snake as the protagonist, but Raiden, obviously I already knew that, Liquid Snake He is one of the best villains in the franchise without a doubt, his gameplay has improved a lot compared to the first game, he has aged better, I recommend you play it, mainly because of the story that teaches in many philosophy books, holy shit, I thought Kojima was overrated , but after the reflections and lessons from this game, I see that he is a genius at writing stories, let's now go to what in many people's opinion is the best, in mine too, metal gear solid 3, this game was certainly revolutionary, it has mechanics that I don't see in any game nowadays, mechanics like the Naked Snake, our protagonist, react in different ways according to the ground you are on, if he is in dirty water for a long time, he acquires a kind of ringworm, if food stays in your inventory for too long, it rots, if you don't play for too long, the character dies of old age, also chronologically he is the first of all, so whoever is going to play, I recommend starting with him, metal gear solid portable ops, it has good gameplay, but the fact that it's a psp game ended up limiting it like hell, there are things that are remarkable that they didn't go further due to the hardware, I had fun playing it, but the story is very wathever, and it really doesn't have that much impact on the franchise, chronologically it takes place after the third, it's cool to play again with naked snake, but this game is leagues below the third, my problem was playing it after 3, maybe it had a better impression if you played it before, because in terms of gameplay it is better than the first two, and the mechanic of being able to recruit members for your team and play as a team is really cool, a mechanic that could be used in other games or in MGS 5 , let's go to the last game in the chronology, metal gear solid 4, well, I don't recommend anyone who hasn't played the previous ones, to play this one, because this game serves much more as a closure, than a game for you to shoot and kill, the game is extremely cinematic and narrative, I confess that the ending was touching and left me thinking as hell, don't play it before the others, because it won't have the same impact and you won't understand shit, the game is fucking beautiful, I can't believe it it's from 2008 and the gameplay has been refined to the extreme, now the weapons have much more weight than usual, I won't give any spoilers about the story, let's go to MGS Peace Walker, the game portrays the fight of the big boss against government rule under Latin America, it's a fucking incredible game and introduced the mechanic of being able to set up bases, which was later reused in 5, this game originally came out for PSP and is leagues above Portable Ops, we arrived at the last MGS5, a game that was Much criticized for being "incomplete", the game has the best gameplay of all, by the way, anyone who wants to see how incredible its gameplay is, search for Stealth Gamer BR on YouTube playing this, graphically, it is better than many games released today Nowadays, its weakest and most criticized point is the story, for those who don't know, Kojima didn't finish it because he left Konami before that, but the game's open world is absolutely incredible, start with 3 or 5, I recommend one of these two for the newbies and Metal Gear Survive I'm just going to skip it, I couldn't stand 2 hours of this rubbish, and here's my verdict

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Patient A, Deleted member 34058 and 5 others
no one is going to read this shit, but I would like to say what I thought and couldn't keep to myself

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
@forevergymcelling you played this game?

• Love it
Reactions: whitegymmax
My verdict for your chances of breaking the inceldom bsrriers after reading this essay

Preview 1

• JFL
I want to play mgrr but it’s not available on ps5 sadly

• +1
No games for PC?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and whitegymmax
no WW2 or WW1 shooter= no care bozo :smonk:

• JFL
I want to play mgrr but it’s not available on ps5 sadly
mgs hd collection with the 1, 2 and 3 is available on the Ps Store, look again, but wait for a promotion for them, I don't recommend buying at full price

No games for PC?
they are available, there is a collection with the first 3 games for PC, only 4 is not available, 4 I finished on an unlocked ps3

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit