๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€โ“

Only 20%?

She looks 60% White by how light she is. Most actual biracial mulattos aren't as light as her
Gluthatione injections are common in kpop
She looks dark in most of her pics
Her mother is white, her father is black

Last edited:
Only 20%?

She looks 60% White by how light she is. Most actual biracial mulattos aren't as light as her
yea. my friend is 20% black and he looks fully white. whereas that girl is noticeably mixed

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@Klasik616 here you go.

Sheโ€™s a black Stacy and moggs the mongers you posted
She's good looking but probably has done 10 surgeries on her face because that's not how black women look naturally. She looks more ethnic which is a failo.

She's good looking but probably has done 10 surgeries on her face because that's not how black women look naturally. She looks more ethnic which is a failo.
IMG 20200704 084239 810

Nope. Many black foids naturally look like her, itโ€™s called ideal facial ratios which she has but your too racist and yes Iโ€™ll call you what you are to acknowledge this

You asked for a hot black foid and you were shown one and now your given one your denying it

Clearly you made this thread not to find a hot black foid but to mock them and say they donโ€™t exist. Youโ€™re pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Looks like art. Also the girl you posted before is a natural blk Stacy OPs just a racist who will deny any black Stacy you show him because heโ€™s a retard
That's an Stacy? Omg the standards
Unknown 278795481 533321024904787 4904125007774645285 n

You can't call this Stacy or Shaniqua

Last edited:
That's an Stacy? Omg the standards
you stupid idiot I said the GIRL BEFORE he posted the first one with the multiple picture is a Stacy. I never called this MTB foid a Stacy sheโ€™s mid

But you already know this your just a retard

• JFL
Black and Stacy don't go together jfl. Also she's not even fully black. She's like stacylite if I'm being generous.

• +1
you stupid idiot I said the GIRL BEFORE he posted the first one with the multiple picture is a Stacy. I never called this MTB foid a Stacy sheโ€™s mid

But you already know this your just a retard
You know I'm just playing around
See this
Post in thread '๐—”๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฉ๐—ฆ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒโ— ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป' https://looksmax.org/threads/asian-...post-pretty-black-women.1155012/post-17155503
Black and Stacy don't go together jfl. Also she's not even fully black. She's like stacylite if I'm being generous.
I rate her low Lite
Stacy was for the title
Finding a black girl around high HTB and more without fraud is really hard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Zonar
You know I'm just playing around
See this
Post in thread '๐—”๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฉ๐—ฆ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒโ— ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป' https://looksmax.org/threads/asian-...post-pretty-black-women.1155012/post-17155503

I rate her low Lite
Stacy was for the title
Finding a black girl around high HTB and more without fraud is really hard
I prefer black women personally but I accept most men prefer chinks

• +1
I prefer black women personally but I accept most men prefer chinks
I kinda regret that thread, the chinks I posted are not the best.
Now I would post something like this:
4427715 1727865597057

Asian Stacy attack!
@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
IVE SEEN ENOUGH, PSL 8 GODDESS ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ:aheago:

LITERALLY BUILT FOR WHITE MANS COCK

• +1
And that black girl is mid too

Pureblooded black stacies don't exist. It's genetically impossible to reach stacy level without at least some white DNA.
This one is maybe a stacylite under the right circumstances, but certainly not a stacy.

Pureblooded black stacies don't exist. It's genetically impossible to reach stacy level without at least some white DNA.
This one is maybe a stacylite under the right circumstances, but certainly not a stacy.
She's legit full black retard
"It's genetically Impossible to reach stacy without white dna" ๐Ÿค“

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241013_160534_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20241013_160534_TikTok.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back