i finally found a way to get COMPLETE clean shaven and no irritation at all

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
first of all you need a good razor like gillette fusion proglide
proraso foam is good
in practice, you turn the vibrator on, and before starting shaving from top to bottom like you were taught, you FIRST go from bottom to top. in this way your beard gets more soft and ready to get cut when you go from top to bottom. when you go against the grain you do the same shit (First top to Bottom and then viceversa), and finally you turn the vibrator off and do this stuff again to remove the very last little hairs left.
i should still buy this though

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird
Straight razors are supposed to give no irritation

Straight razors are supposed to give no irritation
but you need to be good with it or you will cut yourself. everyone can do what i said and the results are the same i think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
but you need to be good with it or you will cut yourself. everyone can do what i said and the results are the same i think.
I usually just put hot water on my face and get the razor really hot and that gets minimal irritation

I usually just put hot water on my face and get the razor really hot and that gets minimal irritation
Maybe you have soft, thin Beard. We meds and ethnics have thick resistent beards, at least when we start to Age. It was easier some Years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 9670
Shitskin curry cope