I finally got a car

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Remember the beginning of this year I tagged you all.

I am an 18-year-old who would like to start driving. I had the opportunity to get a permit a while back but chose not to out of laziness. 3 years later, I have decided to grow up. Should I start with a permit or go straight and try to get a license. I have little knowledge of how these work.
@
justadude
@justadude @
mogstar
@gigi @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
astatine
@astatine @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Gaia262
@Gaia262 @
Preston
@Preston @
thecel
@thecel @
Deusmaximus
@Deusmaximus @
LooksOverAll
@LooksOverAll @
Deleted member 17217
@ricetrucel @A@Alibaba69 @
chinpilled
@chinpilled @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
PYT
@PYT @
Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf @
BearBoy
@BearBoy @T@turkproducer @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @M@mewslim @
gamma
@gamma @F@FloridaDude @
disillusioned
@disillusioned @
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel @
Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @Jamesothy
Well I got my first car last week. Thread 'Should I buy HGH, Or Save Up For A Car?' https://looksmax.org/threads/should-i-buy-hgh-or-save-up-for-a-car.450575/
7 fucking months later, but I ended up buying both HGH and a car
Chrome screenshot 1661966706970

I finally have a fucking car at 18, wow. Better late than never though. I just now have to get this shit insured and get license plates, etc.

Normies would think they're better than you for being able to drive in highschool. I don't give a flying fuck you normies, for me driving and buying a car is just a means to an end, unlike some normies that worship cars. These fuckers would acl like they were better than me for being able to drive.

I remember the bitch at the DMV laughing at me when I didn't have an insured car and I asked to take a driving test, I'll have the last laugh when you see me driving in the car with the stars on the roof, God willingly.

It's not fair how my peers started driving at 16, some of them recieving cars as gifts from there parents, it's not fair bc I received nothing from my parents, it makes my blood boil that my peers got to drive before me, some of the girls would use a cars as a means to end just to meet Chad. FUCK!

Even though it's my fault that I didn't start driving at 16, I'll never admit it.

Suicide when I drive, ima keep swervin'.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Jade, Gaia262 and 3 others
You need licence before you drive

You need licence before you drive
I know I need a license, fool. That's why I'm practicing my driving skills when I have to go to the shitty DMV office and take the driving test.

I know I need a license, fool. That's why I'm practicing my driving skills when I have to go to the shitty DMV office and take the driving test.
Who are you driving with

What kind of car do you have?

show pic or larp

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, gymmaxedhorse, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
congrats bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
chad picks up girls on a bicycle while incel gets rejected in a lambo
True story. That’s how my Chadlet father got to fuck my mom. No car, no high status needed, just looks

True story. That’s how my Chadlet father got to fuck my mom. No car, no high status needed, just looks
well did you get his chad genetics?

well did you get his chad genetics?
I got a few features from him, but I got the shit tier UEE from my mom. She has shit tier UEE :sick::sick:

I did get his compact midface though

0F00A8A3 1E3F 4E04 A314 2DB9847468DC

• So Sad
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid
Remember the beginning of this year I tagged you all.

I am an 18-year-old who would like to start driving. I had the opportunity to get a permit a while back but chose not to out of laziness. 3 years later, I have decided to grow up. Should I start with a permit or go straight and try to get a license. I have little knowledge of how these work.
@
justadude
@justadude @
mogstar
@gigi @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
astatine
@astatine @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Gaia262
@Gaia262 @
Preston
@Preston @
thecel
@thecel @
Deusmaximus
@Deusmaximus @
LooksOverAll
@LooksOverAll @
Deleted member 17217
@ricetrucel @A@Alibaba69 @
chinpilled
@chinpilled @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
PYT
@PYT @
Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf @
BearBoy
@BearBoy @T@turkproducer @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @M@mewslim @
gamma
@gamma @F@FloridaDude @
disillusioned
@disillusioned @
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel @
Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @Jamesothy
Well I got my first car last week. Thread 'Should I buy HGH, Or Save Up For A Car?' https://looksmax.org/threads/should-i-buy-hgh-or-save-up-for-a-car.450575/
7 fucking months later, but I ended up buying both HGH and a car
View attachment 1846940
I finally have a fucking car at 18, wow. Better late than never though. I just now have to get this shit insured and get license plates, etc.

Normies would think they're better than you for being able to drive in highschool. I don't give a flying fuck you normies, for me driving and buying a car is just a means to an end, unlike some normies that worship cars. These fuckers would acl like they were better than me for being able to drive.

I remember the bitch at the DMV laughing at me when I didn't have an insured car and I asked to take a driving test, I'll have the last laugh when you see me driving in the car with the stars on the roof, God willingly.

It's not fair how my peers started driving at 16, some of them recieving cars as gifts from there parents, it's not fair bc I received nothing from my parents, it makes my blood boil that my peers got to drive before me, some of the girls would use a cars as a means to end just to meet Chad. FUCK!

Even though it's my fault that I didn't start driving at 16, I'll never admit it.

Suicide when I drive, ima keep swervin'.
Imagine buying a car instead of saving for surgery lmao.

Happy for you :love:. Honda’s are nice cars, they last long as long as you keep up with maintenance intervals. Have fun with it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I am so poor that i cant even buy a 2000 model car because ur economy is fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
How much was the car?

I'm 18 and don't have a drivers license yet, it's over

How much was the car?
$1500
I am so poor that i cant even buy a 2000 model car because ur economy is fucked
Yes and people selling cars tend to be unscrupulous
I'm 18 and don't have a drivers license yet, it's over
I'm 18 and I got my learners permit. If you're nearing 19 then I would say it's time to get a driver's license ASAP.
Happy for you :love:. Honda’s are nice cars, they last long as long as you keep up with maintenance intervals. Have fun with it
Preciate it

$1500

Yes and people selling cars tend to be unscrupulous

I'm 18 and I got my learners permit. If you're nearing 19 then I would say it's time to get a driver's license ASAP.

Preciate it
Ye, I already signed up and have a date when I'm supposed to take the drivers theory test, on September the 28th. Then I have to drive for like 30 hours with an instructor, after that I have to do the practical driving test (actual driving) with my instructor and the state expert commision sitting in the back.

If you don’t own at least an entry-level race car at your age it’s over

Ye, I already signed up and have a date when I'm supposed to take the drivers theory test, on September the 28th. Then I have to drive for like 30 hours with an instructor, after that I have to do the practical driving test (actual driving) with my instructor and the state expert commision sitting in the back.
gl, i think ur gonna have to do the 3-point turn just practice

• +1
Reactions: Bitch