I finally got accepted

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I work among alpha males doing hard manual labor. We did today the hardest thing physically that I have ever done. We were lifting 300 pound each lino rolls (about 250 of them, we moved them from one place to another) and they told me today that everybody new that came there quit even when they were barely doing anything hard. Thet told me that I wasn't a quitter.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Patient A, Deleted member 11753 and 16 others
Maseltov

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar and .*my*.
@gamma @Chadeep redpill writer, using male astrology now "alphas" lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., one job away, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
>Dude, I'm such a freaking [Greek letter] male!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, RODEBLUR, Wallenberg and 14 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 2 others
>abused dog staying with owner
>good boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Bitch and 1 other person
I work among alpha males doing hard manual labor. We did today the hardest thing physically that I have ever done. We were lifting 300 pound each lino rolls (about 250 of them, we moved them from one place to another) and they told me today that everybody new that came there quit even when they were barely doing anything hard. Thet told me that I wasn't a quitter.
amazing!

still larping bro ? quit already

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I’m very happy for you. Keep working on yourself and you will manifest your desires. Make sure you lift properly because 300 pounds is a lot and you don’t want to pop a vertebrae. Again that is really good to hear.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Didn't you say in another thread that you moved to another country, ended up sleeping on the streets, and then you got a high-IQ job, now you're working manual labor, how do you come up with all this shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 14264, Patient A and 1 other person
Didn't you say in another thread that you moved to another country, ended up sleeping on the streets, and then you got a high-IQ job, now you're working manual labor, how do you come up with all this shit?
He has lots of time in his basement to dream of tales

Do you clean each other pipe in the shower, after a day of hardwork?

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, mulattomaxxer and Wallenberg
From the title I thought you applied to law school or smth