I finally got in the habit of sleeping on my back

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I thought it was impossible, but I got really sick last week and if I wanted to breathe at night, I had to be on my back. I'm actually happy I got sick because I can now sleep without further deforming my face.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2969
have fun with the sleep paralysis

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
have fun with the sleep paralysis
I've never had it but I really want to experience it for once. I don't think I'd be scared because I'm high IQ enough to realize that it's sleep paralysis upon awakening.

I've never had it but I really want to experience it for once. I don't think I'd be scared because I'm high IQ enough to realize that it's sleep paralysis upon awakening.

Good luck, most likely the only thing you'll be able to think is that you had a stroke while sleeping and now you'll be in vegetative state for the rest of your life

I thought it was impossible, but I got really sick last week and if I wanted to breathe at night, I had to be on my back. I'm actually happy I got sick because I can now sleep without further deforming my face.
I have slept on my back since I was born, never slept any other way.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Good luck, most likely the only thing you'll be able to think is that you had a stroke while sleeping and now you'll be in vegetative state for the rest of your life
This is what I'll be thinking.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Now sleep on the floor without a pillow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
How did u do it? I find it hard to fall asleep on my back. @SirGey

How can you even know, if you sleep on your back whole night?

You gotta stay awake, to know. Or someone monitoring it, or you taping yourself and looking it back.

Same, I also always mouth breathed when I went to sleep and always slept on my stomach. I sleep like 2 weeks now on my back and with good tongue posture (atleast that's how I fall asleep)

You gotta stay awake, to know. Or someone monitoring it, or you taping yourself and looking it back.
I wake up at least 3 times during the night and I'm always on my back when I wake up

I have slept on my back since I was born, never slept any other way.

giphy.gif
I almost sleep like that lol

If you use certain type of creams I can tell in the morning, everything should be in place without traces on the pillow

I will start today. The way I sleep has given me a nasolabial fold on one side of my face

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88