I finally got my surgical simulations. Ascension incoming.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Philtrum
Lefort10
Lefort111
Lefort11

Seeing my side profile in the computer simulation was suifuel since my mind wasn't accustomed to it and didn't subconsciously fraud it. Literally truecel-tier.

First step is decompensation then bimax to fix bimaxillary protrusion. Then I will get full midface implants with paranasal augmentation as well as frontal bone implant + orbital decompression + radix graft rhinoplasty. Then final step is genioplasty. All in all cost is $100k+ over 3 year timespan. Not saying the surgeon's name until I am done but he is blackpilled af and haven't seen him mentioned on here. His simulation software but is also insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, thecel, Deleted member 2729 and 21 others
no face for your shit height

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 18439, Lygodactylus and 19 others
wtf is decompensation

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and thecel
i have the same gay nose, but my jaw is already alright, so i just need the rhinoplasty. i think at the end of the year ill get it

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel and subhuman incel
wait how old are you again ? 24? in 3yrs you will be 27, slaying is already out of question you old boomer, you are doing all this shit to impress some ugly roastie whore that you can betabuxx, fucking over for you nigga 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angloidcel, Lygodactylus, White Swordsman and 14 others
First step is decompensation then bimax to fix bimaxillary protrusion. Then I will get full midface implants with paranasal augmentation as well as frontal bone implant + orbital decompression + radix graft rhinoplasty. Then final step is genioplasty.
just became michael jackson at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and subhuman incel
There are surgeons who help you with everything? Like, tell you what surgeries you need, etc.?
I thought they would just do the planning of one specific surgery with you and then do the surgery.
This is very nice to hear. Share the name of the blackpilled surgeon if you can.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member, ChristianChad and 3 others
There are surgeons who help you with everything? Like, tell you what surgeries you need, etc.?
I thought they would just do the planning of one specific surgery with you and then do the surgery.
This is very nice to hear. Share the name of the blackpilled surgeon if you can.
he said he will pm the surgeons name

No, I asked for all of this. He wanted to only do bimax w/ genio and rhino but I told him what I wanted.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas and 2 others
kind of looks like the actor Joseph Sikora in the final picture

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
next step leg shortening surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 18439, randomvanish and 10 others
why does the nose look ogre when you already had rhino

Nice morph, bit confused, which is the original stage (where you're at now), and step2-3-4?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ChristianChad, .👽. and 1 other person
Nice morph, bit confused, which is the original stage (where you're at now), and step2-3-4?
First pic is me. Second pic is bimax. Third pic is facial implants. Fourth pic is genio.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
from ogre-monkey to chadlite, GL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and 10 others
"Chadlite" lmfao. Keep coping faggot. I'll be Chad.
Do you know your mandible length beforehand ? And how much do you want to advance the jaws ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
you are 5'6 its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Yerico7 and subhuman incel
First pic is me. Second pic is bimax. Third pic is facial implants. Fourth pic is genio.
From left to right from the first to second the lower part of your maxilla (which is moved usually forward) seems to be back, and the upper to front, and the lower jaw (mandible) seems to be moved front?

Idk, to me it seems, that the lower maxilla is further to the front on the first pic, than the second photo.

• +1
From left to right from the first to second the lower part of your maxilla (which is moved usually forward) seems to be back, and the upper to front, and the lower jaw (mandible) seems to be moved front?

Idk, to me it seems, that the lower maxilla is further to the front on the first pic, than the second photo.
Read the thread retard. It's called bimaxillary protrusion. You get extractions and decompensate then get bimax.

• JFL
holy shit i thought you were larping about your height not carrying :lul::lul:

i thought it was your autism but it was YOUR -3 PSL FACE LOLOLLLLOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, .👽., subhuman incel and 1 other person
Anyone else think he looks best in the first pic? Wtf

In the last pic his lips are non existent and has a huge ass ugly nasolaboil fold that wasn’t in the first pic..

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Preoximerianas, LooksOrDeath and 2 others

In the last pic his lips are non existent and has a huge ass ugly nasolaboil fold that wasn’t in the first pic..
Exactly, that was the reason why I asked, the guy is just too narrow minded (or mislead by the surgeon) to realize, that the morph seems good, only in a reverse order (except the huge nose) :D. At least his big, bloated head with nasolabial folds will fit his manner :D And btw, he doesn't have bimaxillary protrusion, only a big nose and unfortunately a money hungry surgeon to support his non existent goals. Just another idiot.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member and subhuman incel
Unironically looks like Tom Brady in the last pic. Great result if it all works out - the orbital decomp seems crucial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and subhuman incel
Exactly, that was the reason why I asked, the guy is just too narrow minded (or mislead by the surgeon) to realize, that the morph seems good, only in a reverse order (except the huge nose) :D. At least his big, bloated head with nasolabial folds will fit his manner :D And btw, he doesn't have bimaxillary protrusion, only a big nose and unfortunately a money hungry surgeon to support his non existent goals. Just another idiot.
You're honestly fucking retarded. You don't know what bimaxillary protrusion is either. I also don't have a big nose. It's everything else causing that appearance. Don't speak to me if you're this uninformed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5786

Go back to reddit faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and Preoximerianas
wait how old are you again ? 24? in 3yrs you will be 27, slaying is already out of question you old boomer, you are doing all this shit to impress some ugly roastie whore that you can betabuxx, fucking over for you nigga 😂
the ball's still on the pitch, everything is possible

• +1
You will m:lul:g everybody on this forums, especially with your 6'7 height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
pm surgeon? I am getting jaw surgery later this year, but those mid face implants look great.

I assume they are moving your jaws back a bit, being that your lips are future back compared to your brow in the after pics.

pm surgeon? I am getting jaw surgery later this year, but those mid face implants look great.

I assume they are moving your jaws back a bit, being that your lips are future back compared to your brow in the after pics.
No, they're not moving my jaws back at all. Read the thread carefully and see your lack of comprehension skills.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No, they're not moving my jaws back at all. Read the thread carefully and see your lack of comprehension skills.
I did read your post. and your lips are still further back compared to the browridge in the after. You are literally the one who wrote "fix (my) bimaxillary protrusion".

What does protrusion mean in medical terms?

Medical Definition of protrusion

1 : the quality or state of protruding the protrusion of a jaw. 2 : something (as an anatomical part) that protrudes

Last edited:
View attachment 1539591View attachment 1539592View attachment 1539607View attachment 1539599

Seeing my side profile in the computer simulation was suifuel since my mind wasn't accustomed to it and didn't subconsciously fraud it. Literally truecel-tier.

First step is decompensation then bimax to fix bimaxillary protrusion. Then I will get full midface implants with paranasal augmentation as well as frontal bone implant + orbital decompression + radix graft rhinoplasty. Then final step is genioplasty. All in all cost is $100k+ over 3 year timespan. Not saying the surgeon's name until I am done but he is blackpilled af and haven't seen him mentioned on here. His simulation software but is also insane.
pm me surgeon name plz

Morph9

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, valhalar, Deleted member and 4 others
Oh sweetie, let me give you a pointer here, coming from a woman. There's nothing wrong with you :heart:
If you were to work on being sociable and courteous to women, you'd fare much better with us xoxo :heart::heart:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Hombremacho and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
No it doesn't. Looks like someone with down syndrome recessed upper maxilla and browridge. Surgeon's morph looks robust af.
No atleast make the nose better and sharper instead of a blob and the frontal bone implant sucks it's too round make it more angular

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Yerico7, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person
No atleast make the nose better and sharper instead of a blob and the frontal bone implant sucks it's too round make it more angular
Your nose looks like turanid pointy shit. Keep coping. Browridge isn't supposed to look caveman with bossing. Should be smooth and lowset.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, LooksOrDeath and StrangerDanger
Your nose looks like turanid pointy shit. Keep coping. Browridge isn't supposed to look caveman with bossing. Should be smooth and lowset.
Your loss enjoy your curved feminine forehead and low class blob nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Recessed browridge and maxilla = attractive. Got it.
Recessed browridge and maxilla? You can't be serious lmfaooo. You have 0 clue what you're talking about.

Sloped forehead is most masculine. Maxilla looks recessed due to better cheekbone mass.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back