I finally got my surgical simulations. Ascension incoming.

wait how old are you again ? 24? in 3yrs you will be 27, slaying is already out of question you old boomer, you are doing all this shit to impress some ugly roastie whore that you can betabuxx, fucking over for you nigga 😂
Damn dude, why are you doing him so dirty?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas and subhuman incel
Your nose looks like turanid pointy shit. Keep coping. Browridge isn't supposed to look caveman with bossing. Should be smooth and lowset.
i think upturned with a dorsal hump would look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Good luck man

I did read your post. and your lips are still further back compared to the browridge in the after. You are literally the one who wrote "fix (my) bimaxillary protrusion".

What does protrusion mean in medical terms?

Medical Definition of protrusion

1 : the quality or state of protruding the protrusion of a jaw. 2 : something (as an anatomical part) that protrudes
Absolutely incompetent. Google "bimaxillary protrusion" and see how wrong you are.

Absolutely incompetent. Google "bimaxillary protrusion" and see how wrong you are.
I already know what it is. Please tell me what you think it means when something PROTRUDES.

interesting

Last edited:
I already know what it is. Please tell me what you think it means when something PROTRUDES.
Google it retard. I'm one of, if not the most informed people here on surgery. Don't ever think you know more than me.

Maxilla needs to be fully retruded in order to Stallonemax. You also have too much eye support in the afters. It's like you're trying to emulate a generic gl dude like Tom Brady instead of Stallone which means that you're leaving a lot of looksmaxing potential on the table.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Google it retard. I'm one of, if not the most informed people here on surgery. Don't ever think you know more than me.
you are an absolute imbecile. Facial surgery can't fix your brain.

I already literally posted the definition.

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7
How do you pay for all this Shit? I thought you cant get a Job because female Job Interviewers hate your Ass instantly when they See you

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member
you are an absolute imbecile. Facial surgery can't fix your brain.

I already literally posted the definition.
Yes, and I have bimaxillary protrusion. Literally a textbook case of it. You're just retarded.

View attachment 1539591View attachment 1539592View attachment 1539607View attachment 1539599

Seeing my side profile in the computer simulation was suifuel since my mind wasn't accustomed to it and didn't subconsciously fraud it. Literally truecel-tier.

First step is decompensation then bimax to fix bimaxillary protrusion. Then I will get full midface implants with paranasal augmentation as well as frontal bone implant + orbital decompression + radix graft rhinoplasty. Then final step is genioplasty. All in all cost is $100k+ over 3 year timespan. Not saying the surgeon's name until I am done but he is blackpilled af and haven't seen him mentioned on here. His simulation software but is also insane.
3rd and 4th side profile look good. Not sure if actually irl achieveable through surgeries.
I would kill for a side profile like the 3rd and 4th. Or like below

Kroes side

holy shit i thought you were larping about your height not carrying :lul::lul:

i thought it was your autism but it was YOUR -3 PSL FACE LOLOLLLLOL
Brutals. Still getting on a blackpilled place, hit with people thinking: "it's your personality, bro". Sometimes it true though, that it's personality

Last edited:
Yes, and I have bimaxillary protrusion. Literally a textbook case of it. You're just retarded.
You are right about one thing. You have protrusion. Literally nothing I said indicated that I thought you didn’t.

You are right about one thing. You have protrusion. Literally nothing I said indicated that I thought you didn’t.
Yes, bimaxillary protrusion. I don't see your point.

Why are nasolfolds deeper and lips smaller in the last pic?

Zygo forward growth and fixing bimaxillary protrusion.
U should keep the protrusion then and do everything else

Getting rid of the protrusion is a looksmin and will make you have folds and thin lips lmao

Getting rid of the protrusion is a looksmin and will make you have folds and thin lips lmao
Idgaf about your opinion. Folds are due to having Chad anterior zygo projection. It's a masc trait. Also can't get bimax without fixing bimaxillary protrusion.

there is no way your surgeon pulls this off without you looking uncanny valley. But good luck bro. You would be a god on this forum

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, valhalar, Deleted member and 1 other person
there is no way your surgeon pulls this off without you looking uncanny valley. But good luck bro. You would be a god on this forum
Why not? It's all straight forward implants and osteotomies.

wait how old are you again ? 24? in 3yrs you will be 27, slaying is already out of question you old boomer, you are doing all this shit to impress some ugly roastie whore that you can betabuxx, fucking over for you nigga 😂
@Lorsss why 🤢 reacts?

OP @LooksOverAll do not listen to defeatists and focus on your goal

and keep into acount you may choose a cheaper surgeon and do LL with Turkey to ascend fully, if it's real that you are such a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Where the fuck yall find those random 100k to invest in surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member
@MakinItHappenReturn rate me pls.

Dude, can't do it. This is a hidden law of bimax. Don't do bimax with bimaxillary protrusion, it will cause an chimpmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll I am impressed.
You are blackpilled asf. Even his bimax is light because he's class 3 with hypoplasia it's easy to look like a monkey, hard to fix if it's too obvious with zygos implant and rhinoplasty.
The only thing I recommend is to make the nose sharp.
Be careful with the paranasal implant, and the mm of bimax.

I wish you the best of luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member and ScramFranklin
elab how are u gonna make this money?
He's a highly self motivated programmer who's been programming since he was in the womb

• Love it
Good luck bro. If i was you i would start hitting out girls after fixing major failos.

You should show bone scans too

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I agree tbh

• +1
Chad morph

LooksOverAll

a few kilometers of bone

@LooksOverAll

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Lygodactylus, 11gaijin and 1 other person
View attachment 1539591View attachment 1539592View attachment 1539607View attachment 1539599

Seeing my side profile in the computer simulation was suifuel since my mind wasn't accustomed to it and didn't subconsciously fraud it. Literally truecel-tier.

First step is decompensation then bimax to fix bimaxillary protrusion. Then I will get full midface implants with paranasal augmentation as well as frontal bone implant + orbital decompression + radix graft rhinoplasty. Then final step is genioplasty. All in all cost is $100k+ over 3 year timespan. Not saying the surgeon's name until I am done but he is blackpilled af and haven't seen him mentioned on here. His simulation software but is also insane.
WHEN ARE U STARTING

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back