I finally got the balls to hop on accutane

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Kraken
It's good to be back after a three month ban... Anyways, after finding out the hard way that no matter what I do my acne won't go away I decided to hop on accutane. I've tried everything. Tretinoin, antibiotics, OTC stuff, home remedies, supplements, I've also tried fixing my diet and gut health + drinking loads of water - none of this worked. My acne is not too bad, it's mild to moderate but it's enough to looksmin me. I started accutane (half the recommended dose) a month ago and it mogged 5 years of skincare BS within a week. I was scared of the sides but I don't have any so far, just dry lips. My skin is getting better and better atm and I'm really happy about it

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member 62070, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
have you tried and read this method. I reccomend educating yourself on acne.

Probiotics are not the only thing diet wise that helps with acne.

im seeing a derm tomorrow, prolly will be put on antibiotics lowkey that might clear my shit up but then nuke my intestines... but ideally i get accutane too low dose then start slaying

im seeing a derm tomorrow, prolly will be put on antibiotics lowkey that might clear my shit up but then nuke my intestines... but ideally i get accutane too low dose then start slaying
You should eat probiotic foods like kefir. It has more probiotic nutriets than any other food. No kidding it has 3x more probiotic value than most "top 10 probiotic foods". This will help with the Hiroshima effect on the intestines.

Antibiotics are a temporary solution. Once you stop taking them acne comes back

• +1
Reactions: Axii
You should eat probiotic foods like kefir. It has more probiotic nutriets than any other food. No kidding it has 3x more probiotic value than most "top 10 probiotic foods". This will help with the Hiroshima effect on the intestines.
trust me i know, i have inflammatory bowel disease i've already made kefir before its cope

my acne started before i got this disease, not gonna cope with muh probiotics

trust me i know, i have inflammatory bowel disease i've already made kefir before its cope

my acne started before i got this disease, not gonna cope with muh probiotics
Its not just for acne though if you are taking antibiotics then probiotics will act as damage control for your overall body.

Its not just for acne though if you are taking antibiotics then probiotics will act as damage control for your overall body.
i'm in a flare anyway, any form of probiotics i take anyway don't do anything due to constant inflammation and ulceration, my microbiome is fucked and will remain that way until i stop the inflammation

post antibiotics i could attempt to repopulate with good bacteria using probiotics but its pointless, been there done that

It's good to be back after a three month ban... Anyways, after finding out the hard way that no matter what I do my acne won't go away I decided to hop on accutane. I've tried everything. Tretinoin, antibiotics, OTC stuff, home remedies, supplements, I've also tried fixing my diet and gut health + drinking loads of water - none of this worked. My acne is not too bad, it's mild to moderate but it's enough to looksmin me. I started accutane (half the recommended dose) a month ago and it mogged 5 years of skincare BS within a week. I was scared of the sides but I don't have any so far, just dry lips. My skin is getting better and better atm and I'm really happy about it
Why are you scared
I'm hopped on it and I had no sides at all except dry lips

true
How tall are you and what age
I think I may stunted my own by taking it at 17
I took it when i was 15. Cleared my acne but acne did come back, im 17 and growing now again. I am a late bloomer though so fuck knows. A lot of people grow at 17 i dont know what this cope is on this forum that after 16 its over or sum shit.

I dont think i stunted my growth but i really dont know. There is basically no risks with accutane when you are older, hair loss is really rare.
Growth plates is the only bad side effect the rest is just bluepill shit like deppression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Why are you scared
I'm hopped on it and I had no sides at all except dry lips
It can close growth plates
true
How tall are you and what age
I think I may stunted my own by taking it at 17
I took it when i was 15. Cleared my acne but acne did come back, im 17 and growing now again. I am a late bloomer though so fuck knows. A lot of people grow at 17 i dont know what this cope is on this forum that after 16 its over or sum shit.

I dont think i stunted my growth but i really dont know. There is basically no risks with accutane when you are older, hair loss is really rare.
Growth plates is the only bad side effect the rest is just bluepill shit like deppression
Im 16 started a 6 month accutane journey at 15 with my dermatologist. Pretty high dose aswell I think it was 50mg the last month. I experienced none of the sides except dry lips and dry skin overall. For height I dont know if I closed my growth plates Im 183cm but almost everyone in my family is 195cm+ except my dad at 189cm. I think I grew a cm or so in height and my arms got longer by a cm or so.
Hope I grow more aswell

Im 16 started a 6 month accutane journey at 15 with my dermatologist. Pretty high dose aswell I think it was 50mg the last month. I experienced none of the sides except dry lips and dry skin overall. For height I dont know if I closed my growth plates Im 183cm but almost everyone in my family is 195cm+ except my dad at 189cm. I think I grew a cm or so in height and my arms got longer by a cm or so.
Hope I grow more aswell
At least you are 6ft no need to be scared of anything

Hope I grow more aswell
Did you dad get with a short "queen" aswell. My grandad was 2 meters fucking tall (6"8) and wasted his genetics. I inherited the short girl fetish though :feelsgah:

At least you are 6ft no need to be scared of anything
6ft in a country where thats average also an 6ft5 armspan and barely taller than my mom by 2 inches

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Did you dad get with a short "queen" aswell. My grandad was 2 meters fucking tall (6"8) and wasted his genetics. I inherited the short girl fetish though :feelsgah:
my mom is 177cm and her brother is 199cm my moms height genes are better than dads

my mom is 177cm and her brother is 199cm my moms height genes are better than dads
Yeah my mum ended up 168cm and my dad is like 163cm. I still ended up 181cm and still growing, i think i inherited my grandads genes.

• +1
Reactions: damiki
bump ?

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Antibiotics are a temporary solution. Once you stop taking them acne comes back
It's true and that's why it's Interesting to use tretinoin or adapalene after Acutane

I guess it's on high dosage of Accutane I'm on 20mg/day btw I'm 6'0 myself how tall are you
6'1 on 40mg, I also inject steroids and take enclomephene and aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Axii and TARAN
6'1 on 40mg, I also inject steroids and take enclomephene and aromasin
Those steroids are for gains or the height
Is there any way I could stop my growth plates to not close

Those steroids are for gains or the height
Is there any way I could stop my growth plates to not close
I take it for gains. Accutane fucks with IGF-1, so theoretically if you pin it to compensate for the losses you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Axii and TARAN
I take it for gains. Accutane fucks with IGF-1, so theoretically if you pin it to compensate for the losses you should be fine
Basically it will affect my growth still I'm hopping on ashwagandha and camel milk powder that shit should do something atleast

Basically it will affect my growth still I'm hopping on ashwagandha and camel milk powder that shit should do something atleast
Ashwagandha doesn't work for some, never heard about camel milk

• +1
Reactions: Axii