I finally pinned test for the first time

Ill change ts later

Ill change ts later

@wogcel on Tiktok
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
791
Reputation
871
Finally pinned ✨ Le Test ✨

In all seriousness I was shitting myself and had to watch clavicular's old videos right before to give me some motivation. It's been 10 hours now since this thread didn't send before I went to work. My organs felt weird in the first 4 hours after I pinned but now I am fine. It probably is placebo tho.

Felt like I didn't do it right since I did it subq. The only hassle is that I am doing it daily. And it's test e (I already ordered test e before I decided to pin daily, I would have ordered test P)
 
Pin hcg and hmg too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ill change ts later
I am scared of IM tbh
its not that bad, I made the switch like 3rd time pinning, but I fucked up cause I was pretty fat so I like went between the fat and muscle and I got huge like inflammed like areas
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ill change ts later
Finally pinned ✨ Le Test ✨

In all seriousness I was shitting myself and had to watch clavicular's old videos right before to give me some motivation. It's been 10 hours now since this thread didn't send before I went to work. My organs felt weird in the first 4 hours after I pinned but now I am fine. It probably is placebo tho.

Felt like I didn't do it right since I did it subq. The only hassle is that I am doing it daily. And it's test e (I already ordered test e before I decided to pin daily, I would have ordered test P)
you will feel no changes for a while its all placebo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ill change ts later

Similar threads

satanicplayground
Replies
9
Views
34
roidar
roidar
shouldiusehgh
Replies
2
Views
39
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
ShortRomus
Replies
7
Views
97
ShortRomus
ShortRomus
SuperMutantMaxxer
Replies
8
Views
188
Farsin
Farsin
21diorsavagee
Replies
4
Views
54
21diorsavagee
21diorsavagee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top