i finally recorded myself in a non lens distorted 4k camera today and results are incredible

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
I might actually post my face, all the lens distortion is gone I don't look bloated anymore no more long midface or gigawide nose I look harmonious af on camera

I could prob make thirsttrap tiktoks now with this new tech, huge lifefuel for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 25211, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
are u khhv?

idk if ur phone has this option but oneplus has an option where u can use back camera inverted + flash which shows u as u are with no lens distortions aswell. I did a video today and i look mogger

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro
idk if ur phone has this option but oneplus has an option where u can use back camera inverted + flash which shows u as u are with no lens distortions aswell. I did a video today and i look mogger
no I have a shitty samsung I look bloated on back cam too with it I only look mogger in person

all these tiktok eboys and shit all use expensive ass cameras too and equipment and shit some are lucky enough to look good on a casual selfie but it's extremely rare

no I have a shitty samsung I look bloated on back cam too with it I only look mogger in person

all these tiktok eboys and shit all use expensive ass cameras too and equipment and shit some are lucky enough to look good on a casual selfie but it's extremely rare
They also use makeup and filters. Thats why they look so perfect.

tiktok camera has bunch of filters bro, i tried it, it narrows ur face, removes all acne and pores and makes ur skin smooth and gives u definition. an MTN will look chadlite with tiktok camera lol

They also use makeup and filters. Thats why they look so perfect.
ye ik u can find unfrauded pics of them they descend like 3 psl lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
tiktok camera has bunch of filters bro, i tried it, it narrows ur face, removes all acne and pores and makes ur skin smooth and gives u definition. an MTN will look chadlite with tiktok camera lol
idc abt that I'm saying on like insta and shit they pull out a grand worth of equipment to take photos

they're way more blackpilled than us

idc abt that I'm saying on like insta and shit they pull out a grand worth of equipment to take photos

they're way more blackpilled than us
their whole lives revolve around looking good infront of camera, ofc they r terafrauders

their whole lives revolve around looking good infront of camera, ofc they r terafrauders
u need to terafraud like them to ascend and especially for social status

imagine having an insta full of terafrauded pics where u look chad, I need that

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and ascendedd
u need to terafraud like them to ascend and especially for social status

imagine having an insta full of terafrauded pics where u look chad, I need that
they use an app called picsart

I might actually post my face, all the lens distortion is gone I don't look bloated anymore no more long midface or gigawide nose I look harmonious af on camera

I could prob make thirsttrap tiktoks now with this new tech, huge lifefuel for me
What camera did you use?

Sharing the results or comparison would be nice of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211