I finally understand why prostitution is legal in Netherlands

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It's because there are so many model tier women here and men cannot cope. I thought it was bad in Greece for incels but it turns out it's much worse here for the men who live here.

Imagine being a Dutch man and seeing an 8+/10 femid once every 10 meters. There are legit stacies working in grocery stores, hairdresser shops, restaurants, offices etc. I can understand their frustration, I can feel their pain.

In Greece, we didn't have this shit. There could be a day when you wouldn't see a single 7+/10 girl. In shops and offices, women were almost always sub 3 or there weren't any women at all. Model tier women here were rather rare, especialy in STEM. The STEM chicks here, mog the stacies in Greece. JFL.

So they just legalized prostitution in order for the average man to have some good cope for his inability to get a decent Dutch woman. It's definately torture for these men knowing how hypergamous their women are and how many of these females become lesbians because men aren't good enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6401
i dont doubt this

however you said greek women are beautiful in another thread. so which is it boyou

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i dont doubt this

however you said greek women are beautiful in another thread. so which is it boyou
Good looking greek girls are optimal for LTRs and marriage, dutch girls only for casual sex.

• +1
In Greece, we didn't have this shit. There could be a day when you wouldn't see a single 7+/10 girl. In shops and offices, women were almost always sub 3 or there weren't any women at all. Model tier women here were rather rare, especialy in STEM. The STEM chicks here, mog the stacies in Greece. JFL.
@Nibba thats why he couldn't fap till 20 ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
why is that?

Because you can connect to them and they are also good at cooking. They also have better personalities. Interracial relationships suck ballz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Because you can connect to them and they are also good at cooking. They also have better personalities. Interracial relationships suck ballz
so do you consider yourself european or not

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 6401

For someone without a lot of relationship experience with either of these nationalities, you seem to have very strong opinions them

• +1
For someone without a lot of relationship experience with either of these nationalities, you seem to have very strong opinions them
yeah he has ideas of how things are that might not be accurate based on what he sees and his background not necessarily his experience

• +1

There is a good reason why people opt for people of their own race for relationships. 99,9% of dutch girls choose dutch guys, same for greek girls. You communicate better with a woman from your ethnic group, there is more empathy on a deeper level.

Also, foreign women have their own shit and idiosyncrasies that only a man from their race can understand. Greek women have their shit too but I can put up with it cause I have a deeper connection to them.
yeah he has ideas of how things are that might not be accurate based on what he sees and his background not necessarily his experience

As a heterosexual male, I can understand a lot

Last edited:
  • +1
It's because there are so many model tier women here and men cannot cope. I thought it was bad in Greece for incels but it turns out it's much worse here for the men who live here.

Imagine being a Dutch man and seeing an 8+/10 femid once every 10 meters. There are legit stacies working in grocery stores, hairdresser shops, restaurants, offices etc. I can understand their frustration, I can feel their pain.

So they just legalized prostitution in order for the average man to have some good cope for his inability to get a decent Dutch woman. It's definately torture for these men knowing how hypergamous their women are and how many of these females become lesbians because men aren't good enough.
boomps me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Goodlooking dutch girls are extremely rare. Only GL girl ive seen in months is the 6'2 turkish girl at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 9090
Goodlooking dutch girls are extremely rare. Only GL girl ive seen in months is the 6'2 turkish girl at the gym
no dude. its like this everywhere lol. but they are more prevalent in nordic countries cuz obvious reasons, i still see quite a lot of stacys everyday i walk outside or actually leave my house. but giga stacys are legit so rare i think ive only seen like 1 of them in my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
no dude. its like this everywhere lol. but they are more prevalent in nordic countries cuz obvious reasons, i still see quite a lot of stacys everyday i walk outside or actually leave my house. but giga stacys are legit so rare i think ive only seen like 1 of them in my whole life
Every time I leave the house, at best I see Becky-tier young girls (3-4PSL) or a caked up whore in her 30s+ that was probably 5PSL in her youth but is now coping hard with her aging, wrinkly piece of shit face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc and Deleted member 9090
Every time I leave the house, at best I see Becky-tier young girls (3-4PSL) or a caked up whore in her 30s that was probably 5PSL in her youth but is now coping hard with her aging, wrinkly piece of shit face.
do you live in a diverse area ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Yes, lots of Fatima's and Shaniqua's where I live. But 60% is still white or so.
thats ur answer. then you wont see hockymeiden or paardenmeiden, who are the stacys. i live in some rich ass village and believe me they look way above average. its retarded. well developed faces due to correct eating habits and no stress environment

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 275
thats ur answer. then you wont see hockymeiden or paardenmeiden, who are the stacys. i live in some rich ass village and believe me they look way above average. its retarded. well developed faces due to correct eating habits and no stress environment
I used to live around those type of girls in high school, but back then I was not looksmaxxed, low status, poolse keienkop.

uit8.png

20091025%20hcn%20cbt%208%2099-1.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• Woah
I used to live around those type of girls in high school, but back then I was not looksmaxxed, low status, poolse keienkop.

uit8.png

20091025%20hcn%20cbt%208%2099-1.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
its pretty brutal, but also great tbh. most guys dont look as good i noticed (mouth breathers always on their phone and gaming). so getting girls in such an area is pretty doable if you have enough money

its pretty brutal, but also great tbh. most guys dont look as good i noticed (mouth breathers always on their phone and gaming). so getting girls in such an area is pretty doable if you have enough money
I came from a family in poverty so I couldn't socialize with the high class girls tbh. But I will be their high school teacher soon hehe.

Advantage of high school girls always staying the same age.

• +1