I find it rage inducing to see how easy it is for some guys to do successful approaches

D

Deleted member 19304

Banned
I did some approaches in the past and they always failed. Usually the girl goes away; turns to her friends; or starts a small conversation with me but not without any flirtatious undertones. It is clear I need to looksmax first before approaching in clubs again. But it makes me rage to see how easy it is for good looking guys to approach; because the girl will turn it flirty or sexual by herself.

Example of interested girls after approach :

My starting point has always been : girls will make it very obvious when they are into you and if you have doubts if she finds you attractive or not she doesn't.

D

Deleted member 19304

Banned
Dude, even as a goodlooking guy I get TONS of rejection. It's a fucking numbers game, most women are NOT DTF, I repeat, NOT DTF. If you look ABOVE AVERAGE you will not get rejected by your looks most of the time.
I agree but still being good looking is one hell of a cheat code. But we overrate how slutty girls really are.

JOJOcel

JOJOcel

It's NOT over
I agree but still being good looking is one hell of a cheat code. But we overrate how slutty girls really are.
They are slutty with a select group of men, but they need to be DTF too. You can't turn with your good looks a non DTF bitch to a DTF one.

Deleted member 19281

Deleted member 19281

High T Psychopathic chadlite who mogs tyson ballou