I find it scary how many people are getting into crypto and stocks

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Like it's just too many ppl fam

Just back off ok?

Thank fuck 99% of people are retarded. Otherwise I'd be so far behind.

It makes me nervous how many ppl b on it n stuff.

Is it mainstream? Cuz I thought it wasn't until I overheard this tranny with green hair who I thought would be spending her time watching anime and my little pony but no apparently someone like HER (or him) is on there wtf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9568 and 8 others
Cuz I thought it wasn't until I overheard this tranny with green hair who I thought would be spending her time watching anime and my little pony but no apparently someone like HER (or him) is on there wtf?
Is she considered the face of mainstream culture

Nah i bet the vast majority of normies aren’t into Crypto.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14262
God, I hate trannies. What goes on in their heads?

Even rappers are getting into crypto promoting shitcoins on Twitter the golden age is over when mainstream touches something it's dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Even rappers are getting into crypto promoting shitcoins on Twitter the golden age is over when mainstream touches something it's dead
Innit

It’s because the price is going up. If it was this time 6 months ago nobody would care, it happens every time something gets pumped, just this time everything is pumping :p pumping cum into my asshole :p:p:p

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2733
Let the retards donate their money to people who actually know what they are doing JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5786 and Amnesia
this is why trading will forever be profitable for actual high iq aitists. Normies get a taste and they literally get addicted like a gambling addict throwing away all their money over and over to the pros

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, noodlelover, Patient A and 3 others
this is why trading will forever be profitable for actual high iq aitists. Normies get a taste and they literally get addicted like a gambling addict throwing away all their money over and over to the pros
Day trading?

Just back off ok?

Is it mainstream? Cuz I thought it wasn't until I overheard this tranny with green hair who I thought would be spending her time watching anime and my little pony but no apparently someone like HER (or him) is on there wtf?
tbh I steer clear of everything mainstream if normies know about it it's wrong

jfl at people who are cryptomaxing not knowing any fundamental knowledge @Thompsonz @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332

Just back off ok?

Bullshit

Every zoomer normie is into crypto

I used to work a food delivery job and in the building every normie zoomer lanklet faggot in there was talking about the big cryptos and investing and what not

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bullshit

Every zoomer normie is into crypto

I used to work a food delivery job and in the building every normie zoomer lanklet faggot in there was talking about the big cryptos and investing and what not
This is not the only anecdote

Just one i pulled to show that EVERY ZOOMER in a room is into that shit

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
i'm normie IQ and have subhuman analytical thinking, i'm glad i chose the right path of just learning a skill and not betting on stupid shit like this is which is clearly meant for high iq subhumans and aspies

its good OP; means that those ppl are smarter than you srs and they want to get rich in the never ending world of opportunity that is the Internet age
lol at wagecucking for somebody else for decades and serving a non virgin foid in an LTR
life of a slave.jpg

Just back off ok?

We just had the highest inflation in over 20 years, so people are buying whatever to protect from inflation.

• +1

Just back off ok?

its because people intuitively understand that things are getting worse and the window to make it out of grinding poverty and suffering is closing and the only way through is degenerate gambling

• +1