I find it so sad how I have to manipulate every interaction verbally and manipulate girls into liking me/thinking i’m high value

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
This is so sad. In order to fraud higher value I have to be aloof and distant yet fun at the same time to get girls to like me somewhat lol, I wish I could just be myself fully. I wish I could have a bluepilled version of love but as soon as you do that she loses respect, women are backwards.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2846
i dont even know any girls outside of work so consider yourself blessed

i dont even know any girls outside of work so consider yourself blessed
I’ve never got anywhere with a girl from my school, just from outside and online..

• +1
Reactions: xit
Fake it till you make it, it’s not that bad once you get used to it

The most retarded bluepill : be yourself.
autistic people are not popular because they are themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Robert01 and turkproducer
Fake it till you make it, it’s not that bad once you get used to it
I do that already, but accepting that I’ll never be loved unconditionally by a woman like my grandparents who met at 7 and still together 65 years later is depressing as fuck. Fuck social media and tinder for making females lives a hedonistic hypergamous treadmill lol. I won’t ever marry or have children with a western woman 100% almost none are worthy of LTR
outside?

online? tinder? psl? how does that go for you
My first sexual experience was with this girl at this summer camp that teaches u how to how to become an adult by like staying at uni dorms and outside activities and shit. The second one was from yubo LOL

I get rated anywhere from 4.5-6 PSL, the average is probably a 5-5.5 but I don’t see it. I’m 5’8-9 and big frame if that means anything to you either, manlet tier
The most retarded bluepill : be yourself.
autistic people are not popular because they are themselves.
Fraud higher value, it’ll make you depressed in the process though..

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I do that already, but accepting that I’ll never be loved unconditionally by a woman like my grandparents who met at 7 and still together 65 years later is depressing as fuck. Fuck social media and tinder for making females lives a hedonistic hypergamous treadmill lol. I won’t ever marry or have children with a western woman 100% almost none are worthy of LTR

My first sexual experience was with this girl at this summer camp that teaches u how to how to become an adult by like staying at uni dorms and outside activities and shit. The second one was from yubo LOL

I get rated anywhere from 4.5-6 PSL, the average is probably a 5-5.5 but I don’t see it. I’m 5’8-9 and big frame if that means anything to you either, manlet tier

Fraud higher value, it’ll make you depressed in the process though..
Maybe, better than being autistic self.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
They are mostly cope bro. Mostly good looking people were good looking since they were born.
You can still become GL lol, it’s a lot of effort/money but necessary for a good life

You can still become GL lol, it’s a lot of effort/money but necessary for a good life
Looks are necessary for a good life indeed. And no I cant be good looking.

How and why?
I got long midface (which is not fixable), overall maxilla is really flat, got short mandible body, I dont have brow ridge(forehead) I dont think it is fixable with implant, as I said mostly surgery enhance only about few MMs

I got long midface (which is not fixable), overall maxilla is really flat, got short mandible body, I dont have brow ridge(forehead) I dont think it is fixable with implant, as I said mostly surgery enhance only about few MMs
I’m pretty sure you can get browridge surgery/implants.

Also isn’t midface somewhat fixable by getting jaw advancement surgery?

I’m pretty sure you can get browridge surgery/implants.

Also isn’t midface somewhat fixable by getting jaw advancement surgery?
Projection might be able to be fixed, length of midface cannot be.

Lmao at faking personality, waste of energy FUCK THAT