i flopped my gcses so hard (UKCELS GTFIH)

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
English Language : 4
Mathmatics F : 3
English Lit : 4
Geography : 3
Religious Studies : 3
Combined Science : 5-4
Computer Science : 3
Business (BTECH) : D1

never been so annoyed in my entire fucking life. During GCSE mocks, i was getting 5's for both english and got a 6-5 for science. I even passed Maths with a high 4. Religous studies was the worst, i got a 7 and a 9 in previous exams and in the actual GCSE, i got a fucking 3. Do you have any idea how low IQ you have to be to fail Religious Studies GCSE?
Now i'm fucked because i applied to like 3 colleges and 2 of the colleges have pretty much rejected me and the one college that didn't reject me, my parents didn't want me to go to the open evening. I have no idea what to do now tbh.
I did promise to god if i failed GCSE i have to grow to 6'1 minimum, so who knows? I may become 6'1 paki chad with like 6 gcses :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Perhaps genetic determinism is real, idk
Tagging some ukcels i know
@JohnDoe @Outerz14 @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, jattlife, halloweed and 6 others
Gcses are genuinely easy as fuck

How the hell do u fail

I even did good grades in A levels with shitty last minute revision let alone fucking gcses. Its over for your IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Tyrant, PRIEST Sv3rige and 3 others
Gcses are like basic comprehension exams

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and looksmaxxing223
Gcses are like basic comprehension exams
i actually don't know bro, i got like 6's and 5's on my past mocks TWICE. I even studied harder than during mocks and i did way way worse. I'm thinking it's cause i might have studied way too much but i'm not sure.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i actually don't know bro, i got like 6's and 5's on my past mocks TWICE. I even studied harder than during mocks and i did way way worse. I'm thinking it's cause i might have studied way too much but i'm not sure.
Ur grades are atrocious retard tier. Retake asap these exams are the easiest ones youll ever take

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, looksmaxxing223, BrutalMogger and 1 other person

How the hell do u fail

I even did good grades in A levels with shitty last minute revision let alone fucking gcses. Its over for your IQ
^^

This, it literally takes no fucking effort, something must be wrong with OP

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, greycel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Congrats on the worst results I've ever seen.

A 3 in RS?:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, greycel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and optimisticzoomer
Congrats on the worst results I've ever seen.

A 3 in RS?:feelshaha:
Rs was so painfully easy

im dying it was my favourite subject cuz of its easiness and vaguely interesting and this nigga got a E or D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmaxxing223, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Rs was so painfully easy

im dying it was my favourite subject cuz of its easiness and vaguely interesting and this nigga got a E or D
either my grade boundaries were retardedly high or something or im just an autistic dumbfuck. i got a 7 and a 9 last mocks on RS.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BrutalMogger and try2beme
mathj 3 brutal you no cleva you stupid

3+1 = 53
64 - (52x4) = 200534436647475647746

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and try2beme
either my grade boundaries were retardedly high or something or im just an autistic dumbfuck. i got a 7 and a 9 last mocks on RS.
My mom teaches gcse i can ask her if the grades boundaries changed if u want

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, looksmaxxing223 and BrutalMogger
Rs was so painfully easy

In GCSE are these the common subjects?

I did IGCSE but mine is very different I had to do normal math, additional mathematics, chem, physics, biology, English and 2 other language papers along with ICT

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My mom teaches gcse i can ask her if the grades boundaries changed if u want
JFL my luck tbh, here i was feeling bad for the current year 10's meanwhile i do very bad in my gcses. Yeah you should ask her, cause it makes no sense for me to get a 7 in the last mock and a 9 in my november mocks but i get a fucking 3 in the actual gcse.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

I did IGCSE but mine is very different I had to do normal math, additional mathematics, chem, physics, biology, English and 2 other language papers along with ICT
Id say like 75% of schools in london offer RS while a few ones usually ghetto and poor affff dont

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmaxxing223 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

bro i was good at science too but even that didn't save me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, i got 6-6 and 5-5 last time and now i got a fucking 5-4 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

How the hell do u fail

Ikr I got an A without doing any study and actually answering wrong questions for topics I never studied for all year.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, try2beme and looksmaxxing223
Ikr I got an A without doing any study and actually answering wrong questions for topics I never studied for all year.
BRO I DONT KNOW MYSELF, I GOT PREDICTED AN 8 IN RS FOR GCSE LMAOO

bro i was good at science too but even that didn't save me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, i got 6-6 and 5-5 last time and now i got a fucking 5-4 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I'm not sure about combined science but phys, chem and bio was really easy. Chemistry was maybe the most complicated one

Physics I didn't study at all, you just gotta know the formulas only to atleast pass

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I'm not sure about combined science but phys, chem and bio was really easy. Chemistry was maybe the most complicated one

Physics I didn't study at all, you just gotta know the formulas only to atleast pass
chemistry was alright, there was this girl who helped me and i still ended up getting a 5 or a 6 but man this has to be the worst day ever.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
chemistry was alright, there was this girl who helped me and i still ended up getting a 5 or a 6 but man this has to be the worst day ever.
Are you ethnic?

how can i be an adonis when adonis gets all 9's in his gcses :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Im otp with my mom she just said english this year was superr easy lol

Im otp with my mom she just said english this year was superr easy lol
i mean i passed english but not with grades i wanted, so she's probably not wrong. What examboards does she teach? Mine was pearson Edxcel, my english teachers were the biggest cucks stg, in year 10 the one who actually taught me left in like feburary of 2023 and for like 4-5 months we had a teacher who i kid u not, barely taught us shit.

im doing my gcses this year i did my mocks though and got an average grade of 7.5 so hopefully this year all 9’s :forcedsmile:

nigga got a 3 in maths :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
yes, pakistani
@shia.jihadist @Gengar I thought I had unique minority halo but turns out there’s 200 pakis on here
IMG 3144

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, shia.jihadist and looksmaxxing223
im doing my gcses this year i did my mocks though and got an average grade of 7.5 so hopefully next year all 9’s :forcedsmile:
hopefully you do, i'm just a retard

• Love it
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
but remember guys (im coping so hard as im typing this) NO GCSES FOR YOUR FACE NO GCSE FOR UR TURBO MANLET HEIGHT NO GCSES FOR YOUR FACE

Are you ethnic? Rigorous programs were created for white's and east asians only.

Are you ethnic? Rigorous programs were created for white's and east asians only.
yes, i dont know how i did this bad tbh. i thought i'd get average grades for what i got but nah i do absoutely shit. JFL my luck gets even worse when even the giga low iq nigga colleges arent opened for applications. NOW IM FUCKED

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
I got 2s and 3s in my mocks but due to COVID19 we never had to do our GCSE and i got given 4’s in everything.

Scraped managing to get into college.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
yes, i dont know how i did this bad tbh. i thought i'd get average grades for what i got but nah i do absoutely shit. JFL my luck gets even worse when even the giga low iq nigga colleges arent opened for applications. NOW IM FUCKED
Top tier colleges / universities are only for networking anyways. The lower tier colleges are usueless, unless you want to be a slave.
Perhaps your results are a blessing in disguise.

I only started studying a couple months before and got 5-6s

Top tier colleges / universities are only for networking anyways. The lower tier colleges are usueless, unless you want to be a slave.
maybe but i've never been more embarassed in my life. my grades were average af in mocks so i woulda been alright with getting into the college all my friends were going into but now i'm all alone :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
I got 2s and 3s in my mocks but due to COVID19 we never had to do our GCSE and i got given 4’s in everything.

Scraped managing to get into college.
lucky oldcel

• So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
what do i do then? do i retake maths? u cant retake subjects like rs geo cs but u can retake maths

GCSE is genuinely impossible to fail

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
GCSE is genuinely impossible to fail
i know right, i found the exams not too difficult either so i'm dumbfounded on how i did this bad. especially RS, my RS results are ropefuel for me tbh. my predicted grade for RS was an 8, and i ended up with a 3.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tyrant
i know right, i found the exams not too difficult either so i'm dumbfounded on how i did this bad. especially RS, my RS results are ropefuel for me tbh. my predicted grade for RS was an 8, and i ended up with a 3.
Suprisingly, i got a friend who did GCSE this year as well and he did shit. His whole class did shit as well:unsure:

Suprisingly, i got a friend who did GCSE this year as well and he did shit. His whole class did shit as well:unsure:
was his grades better than mine or worse than mine

Pretty much the same shit, maybe slightly better
brutal, this is the bottom of the barrel type results. i'm probs gona start wageslaving at 16 meanwhile everyone my age is out there slaying :feelswhy:
destiny for low iq pakis tbh

brutal, this is the bottom of the barrel type results. i'm probs gona start wageslaving at 16 meanwhile everyone my age is out there slaying :feelswhy:
destiny for low iq pakis tbh
You should resit tbh. Some universities take A-Level or GCSE results. With your shit grades i dunno which uni is gonna take you tbh, you should resit and get an at least decent score. How much did you study? When i did IGCSE i only did like a month of studying and got all high B's with one C and one D