i flopped my gcses so hard (UKCELS GTFIH)

You should resit tbh. Some universities take A-Level or GCSE results. With your shit grades i dunno which uni is gonna take you tbh, you should resit and get an at least decent score. How much did you study? When i did IGCSE i only did like a month of studying and got all high B's with one C and one D
i studied way more than i did compared to my mocks and i did 10x better during my mocks. i dont understand it at all

English Language : 4
Mathmatics F : 3
English Lit : 4
Geography : 3
Religious Studies : 3
Combined Science : 5-4
Computer Science : 3
Business (BTECH) : D1

never been so annoyed in my entire fucking life. During GCSE mocks, i was getting 5's for both english and got a 6-5 for science. I even passed Maths with a high 4. Religous studies was the worst, i got a 7 and a 9 in previous exams and in the actual GCSE, i got a fucking 3. Do you have any idea how low IQ you have to be to fail Religious Studies GCSE?
Now i'm fucked because i applied to like 3 colleges and 2 of the colleges have pretty much rejected me and the one college that didn't reject me, my parents didn't want me to go to the open evening. I have no idea what to do now tbh.
I did promise to god if i failed GCSE i have to grow to 6'1 minimum, so who knows? I may become 6'1 paki chad with like 6 gcses :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Perhaps genetic determinism is real, idk
Tagging some ukcels i know
@JohnDoe @Outerz14 @SecularIslamist
I PASSED ALL

I PASSED ALL
im giga pissed, why does a low t incel like you pass but a high t wide clavicle nigga like me do shit in half of subjects. EVEN RS. HOW LOW IQ AM I??? MY PREDICTED GRADE FOR IT WAS AN 8 HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant and halloweed
yea, pretty much. but mocks i studied like a few days prior.
Brutal. Then i dunno what to tell you jfl. I find it strange that a decent amount of people i know failed gcse this time, maybe it was the shit timetable? All in all tho you should just resit

Brutal. Then i dunno what to tell you jfl. I find it strange that a decent amount of people i know failed gcse this time, maybe it was the shit timetable? All in all tho you should just resit
i think grade boundaries were high, that's the only logical explanation but @try2beme said his mom does the grade boundaries and shit, eng was easy so naturally, the boundaries for it were high. I can't say much about the other subjects

i think grade boundaries were high, that's the only logical explanation but @try2beme said his mom does the grade boundaries and shit, eng was easy so naturally, the boundaries for it were high. I can't say much about the other subjects
Grade boundaries couldve been high yea. Just unfortunate bro, just resit

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
English Language : 4
Mathmatics F : 3
English Lit : 4
Geography : 3
Religious Studies : 3
Combined Science : 5-4
Computer Science : 3
Business (BTECH) : D1

never been so annoyed in my entire fucking life. During GCSE mocks, i was getting 5's for both english and got a 6-5 for science. I even passed Maths with a high 4. Religous studies was the worst, i got a 7 and a 9 in previous exams and in the actual GCSE, i got a fucking 3. Do you have any idea how low IQ you have to be to fail Religious Studies GCSE?
Now i'm fucked because i applied to like 3 colleges and 2 of the colleges have pretty much rejected me and the one college that didn't reject me, my parents didn't want me to go to the open evening. I have no idea what to do now tbh.
I did promise to god if i failed GCSE i have to grow to 6'1 minimum, so who knows? I may become 6'1 paki chad with like 6 gcses :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Perhaps genetic determinism is real, idk
Tagging some ukcels i know
@JohnDoe @Outerz14 @SecularIslamist
Its not over. You should just get an apprenticeship and learn a trade like plumbing or electrician, they pay decently well from what I heard and I think pretty much anyone can do it. Trades also aren't at any risk of being taken over by AI. Not to mention you'll start working way earlier than those who took the A-Levels and then uni path, so you can get a headstart in terms of money saved. And also you don't have any student debt to pay.

• +1
Its not over. You should just get an apprenticeship and learn a trade like plumbing or electrician, they pay decently well from what I heard and I think pretty much anyone can do it. Trades also aren't at any risk of being taken over by AI. Not to mention you'll start working way earlier than those who took the A-Levels and then uni path, so you can get a headstart in terms of money saved. And also you don't have any student debt to pay.
everyone has been telling me this, thanks bhai.

although i took a carpentry and jointery course which is in engineering.
i hope i can slay some beckies cause im high t af

• +1
Reactions: qazw
I don't evne know what these numbers mean my friend, it's been so long since i was in college. Go into Medicine and enjoy the chad career. All you college kids got your results today huh? this must be why i seen a shit ton of college teens everywhere driving past college area today. You could tell who was giga happy and the ones who were sad and suicidal

• +1
I don't evne know what these numbers mean my friend, it's been so long since i was in college. Go into Medicine and enjoy the chad career. All you college kids got your results today huh? this must be why i seen a shit ton of college teens everywhere driving past college area today. You could tell who was giga happy and the ones who were sad and suicidal
:feelswhy:i was the sad and suicidal one

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
I don't evne know what these numbers mean my friend, it's been so long since i was in college.
4's is a bare minimal pass
9 is highest
3 and below is fail
RS is easy af and avg grade is 7
i failed that subject
ropefuel
i made a pact that if i failed my gcses i'd grow to 6'2 and be chad

that better happen or im going ER

• WTF
:feelswhy:i was the sad and suicidal one
Go into medicine man, everything else is cucked. High paying, high status, just a chad career tbh. Will give you purpose, money, everything down the line. Lawyer/accountant/finance is cucked shit, working for some jew boss and with interest and other nonsensical shit that doesn't even really matter.

• +1
Go into medicine man, everything else is cucked. High paying, high status, just a chad career tbh. Will give you purpose, money, everything down the line. Lawyer/accountant/finance is cucked shit, working for some jew boss and with interest and other nonsensical shit that doesn't even really matter.
medicine u need to be like 19+ so i cant apply for it rip

• +1
4's is a bare minimal pass
9 is highest
3 and below is fail
RS is easy af and avg grade is 7
i failed that subject
ropefuel
i made a pact that if i failed my gcses i'd grow to 6'2 and be chad

that better happen or im going ER
Brooooooooooootal bhai did you not study or what? how did you nto get 5-6s atleast? barely passed most subjects.. prob gotta retake honestly if you want to go into medicnie or anything worthwhile. Trades are low class things tbh, 10-15 years from now you won't be able to compete with someone who went into medicine and your body will be broken.

medicine u need to be like 19+ so i cant apply for it rip
So just wageuckc and wait, in the meantime retake A-levels if you don't fit requirements, up to you though but i wouldn't reocmmend manual labor jobs.

• +1
Brooooooooooootal bhai did you not study or what? how did you nto get 5-6s atleast? barely passed most subjects.. prob gotta retake honestly if you want to go into medicnie or anything worthwhile. Trades are low class things tbh, 10-15 years from now you won't be able to compete with someone who went into medicine and your body will be broken.
no clue bhai, i studied way more than i did for mocks and i did way worse for the actual gcse shit. brutal af

no clue bhai, i studied way more than i did for mocks and i did way worse for the actual gcse shit. brutal af
what.. there's no way they're hat hard. i remember people getting A/A* multiple subjects, i don't really understand this numbers shit, maybe they changed it. Anyways you basically flopped my bhai, just passing isn't anywhere near enough to compete in the current competitive world

• +1
what.. there's no way they're hat hard. i remember people getting A/A* multiple subjects, i don't really understand this numbers shit, maybe they changed it. Anyways you basically flopped my bhai, just passing isn't anywhere near enough to compete in the current competitive world
ye true im so pissed. i saw happy faces from my ltn classmates. WHY COULDNT IT BE 5'7-5'8 ME WHOS MTN WITH HTN POTENTIAL, I ALSO HAVE WIDE CLAVICLES AND SMALL WAIST. I MOG ALL OF THEM ROPEFUEL

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and JohnDoe
ye true im so pissed. i saw happy faces from my ltn classmates. WHY COULDNT IT BE 5'7-5'8 ME WHOS MTN WITH HTN POTENTIAL, I ALSO HAVE WIDE CLAVICLES AND SMALL WAIST. I MOG ALL OF THEM ROPEFUEL
If those ltns get great jobs, they can force curry stacies to marry them.

Last edited:
If those ltns get great jobs, they can force curry stacked to marry them.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: over for me tbh. would rather have dumb kids with good faces than ugly smart kids who just get abused by everyone around them

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and looksmaxxing223
Low IQ probably because GCSE's take zero effort to pass

Maybe he has learning difficulties
yeah im pretty sure i have adhd or something or i got really unlucky. there's no reason for me to do this bad even tho i revised wayy more than for my actual mocks

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and looksmaxxing223
OP is immigrant in the UK 😕

Brooootal social pill
that's only true in rich areas of the UK which is less than 5% of the UK. everywhere else, ethnics are the majority thus are higher on the social hierarcy unless curry or asian

Maybe he didn’t do anything but deluded himself that he has done someshit.
Probably lol

I think my subjects were harder and I did alright even though I only studied for Additional mathematics

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
ethnics are the majority thus are higher on the social hierarcy
Higher on the social hierarchy to other ethnics in your own bubble

Tatum

How can you study hard but get shit grades. Bro, you’ve studied around 1 minute and then spent 3/4 hours daydreaming about studying

• +1
Higher on the social hierarchy to other ethnics in your own bubble

View attachment 3118136
keep coping cumskin.
every primary school/high school i went to, cumskins were the minority and the popular kids were always pakis or any other ethnic group. you're either from a really rich area of UK or not from UK at all

• JFL
How can you study hard but get shit grades. Bro, you’ve studied around 1 minute and then spent 3/4 hours daydreaming about studying
what incel daydreams about studying :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i never study for tests, i just take them all blind. you either understand the subject or you don't. studying aka rote memorization is cheating, but i understand why people do it. so much of the academic world is trying to cram useless standardized knowledge down people's throats that 99% of people will never use in their future career or daily lives. public education is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: over for me tbh. would rather have dumb kids with good faces than ugly smart kids who just get abused by everyone around them
It’s not out of choice. Those curry stacies have to marry them. They get raped loykts of times by their subhuman husbands.

• +1