I followed a girl to her home

You're the worst doctor I have ever seen :ogre: ova for Mumbai's schizocels
Hey, sir.
Stop being so disrespectufl to a brahmian doctor like me.

Indian doctor man holding up both middle fingers with angry expression isolated on white backg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, MoggerGaston, Bvnny. and 1 other person
ive taken creepshots before and got caught.

they either make a nasty face and walk away, or they make a scene and then you walk away.

there are no consequences.
yeah, they cant really do much lol

oh im just taking pictures of random people in the street. my bad that your ass is in here haha

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
yeah, they cant really do much lol
View attachment 1922244
oh im just taking pictures of random people in the street. my bad that your ass is in here haha
Only danger could be potential white-knights trying to prove themselves to her and confronting you. But they back-off when they see my face.

Just watch out with people of color cuz they might stab you for this (never relax).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 1851
I did the same, took creepshots of this girl with nice ass, then went outside waited in the car and waited until she came out, then she drove off and I followed her home
Creeps of looksmax. Btw I can relate to your status I also remember a girl's legs from years ago :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and MoggerGaston
Saw a really hot girl at the grocery store, walking back home. Decided to walk after her for 5mins at which point she arrived home.

Now I know where she lives.

Tall (~5'10) arab (maybe turkish) curly brunette with big tits and ass. Facially Becky+ - HTB

I have to decide on my next course of action now.

Thinking of just ringing her bell and saying hi ngl.
Ring the bell, then do whatever pops in to your mind. Whatever feels natural.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
When I follow my natural instincts I am very direct and intense. But maybe she's into that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 22627
"Ehh hi girl my name is mogger gaston and I thought you're really cute. And I just thought I would ask if I could suck on your tits and sniff your asshole while I keep cumming inside your sweety sexy pussy? I mean I'm hot so why not? How did I find you? Ohh I just saw you across the street and you made my penis erect so I had to find where you live."

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 1851 and 4 others
When I follow my natural instincts I am very direct and intense. But maybe she's into that.
Whatever happens, secretly she will yearn for your return.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Baldingman1998
Tbh it might unironically work if the girl is extremely desperate and lonely but 90% chance she will say no or call the police or both. She will probably be afraid cuz she doesn't know the guy even if he is good looking.

• +1
"Ehh hi girl my name is mogger gaston and I thought you're really cute. And I just thought I would ask if I could suck on your tits and sniff your asshole while I keep cumming inside your sweety sexy pussy? I mean I'm hot so why not? How did I find you? Ohh I just saw you across the street and you made my penis erect so I had to find where you live."
I was about to walk to her door with something like this:

'Hey my name is Gaston, you grabbed my attention but you were already home before I had a chance to talk to you. You look really cute. Wanna have a drink at the bar over there?'

but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Beyond me mass-approaching at clubs/bars/festivals/parties, she'd be one of the very few women I'd ask out from my day to day life. It's an honor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I was about to walk to her door with something like this:

'Hey my name is Gaston, you grabbed my attention but you were already home before I had a chance to talk to you. You look really cute. Wanna have a drink at the bar over there?'

but idk.
100x Better than my approach xd

• JFL
Tbh it might unironically work if the girl is extremely desperate and lonely but 90% chance she will say no or call the police or both. She will probably be afraid cuz she doesn't know the guy even if he is good looking.
Women are never lonely.

At best she has just broken up with chad and is looking for a rebound tbh, my best bet.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Don't know how you think of pussy with your giga debt. You downplay it but it's serious as fuck. Mirin inhib.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
Don't know how you think of pussy with your giga debt. You downplay it but it's serious as fuck. Mirin inhib.
I was worried about it after I lost all my investments about a year ago. But for the past 9 months or so it rarely even crosses my mind. Doesn't affect me at all. I have plenty of money to buy what I want/need. So why care?
The debt is just a number in a government computer somewhere, irrelevant.

Pussy and the lack of it on the other hand..

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Winnetou
Is this low inhibition caused by shrooms or ketamine?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
I was worried about it after I lost all my investments about a year ago. But for the past 9 months or so it rarely even crosses my mind. Doesn't affect me at all. I have plenty of money to buy what I want/need. So why care?
The debt is just a number in a government computer somewhere, irrelevant.

Pussy and the lack of it on the other hand..
Now you ignore it, but it'll come back and bite you in the ass. Don't wanna ruin the mood, but..

• Hmm...
Is this low inhibition caused by shrooms or ketamine?

//Thomas DOM
Ketamine. I snorted 2 lines today. 1 line just before going to the grocery store so might very well have been part of my vibe.

The girl I am going to do shrooms with is barking for me in whatsapp, but I am ignoring her for now to seem busy/higher value (redpill). Will do shrooms with her in 2 weeks.
Jfeldasdfasdf

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20652 and 1 other person
Now you ignore it, but it'll come back and bite you in the ass. Don't wanna ruin the mood, but..
?!

What do you want me to do about it? Voodoo magic and make it dissapear? Hack the government computers?

JFL at worrying about shit I can't change.
I've already thought this through 12 months ago and realized this debt has 0 real impact on my life quality. Not now nor in the near future.

It will be taken care off once this insane inflation has reduced the value of 100.000 dollar to the price of a new macbook.
That's when I'll pay it off.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Winnetou
Ketamine. I snorted 2 lines today. 1 line just before going to the grocery store so might very well have been part of my vibe.

The girl I am going to do shrooms with is barking for me in whatsapp, but I am ignoring her for now to seem busy/higher value (redpill). Will do shrooms with her in 2 weeks.
View attachment 1922283

I really want shrooms because of the amygdala reducing effects but I'm too high inhibition to order online cause they're illegal in sweden

//Thomas DOM

• +1
I really want shrooms because of the amygdala reducing effects but I'm too high inhibition to order online cause they're illegal in sweden

//Thomas DOM
If you have a car or if youre renting one, go to the netherlands, load it up with drugs and go back to sweden.

Op do you make threads every time you take a new drug?

Nigga on his villain arc. Mirin Ramirezmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and MoggerGaston
Nigga on his villain arc. Mirin Ramirezmaxxing
when women refuse to go out of their room, stuck looking at tiktok, netflix and instagram all day. The only thing you can do is break into their rooms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and 190cm90kg
Non-illusionary risk of get beaten up by her ethnic relatives.

• JFL
nice

• Love it
Send her some flower first, some gifts, letters,etc. - tell her you like her, you're a secret admirer and put your phone number or e-mail address in there too. If she doesn't call or write back it means she's not interested and you'll avoid an awkward face to face scene with her.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Send her some flower first, some gifts, letters,etc. - tell her you like her, you're a secret admirer and put your phone number or e-mail address in there too. If she doesn't call or write back it means she's not interested and you'll avoid an awkward face to face scene with her.
This

put this picture + chocolate in her mailbox?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 15468, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Put a more NT photo...
non-NT mogs.

shes HTB, prob gets flirted with by NT looking guys 10 times a day. I need to separate myself from them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Mouthbreath
Rent out a Ferrari, then park outside her house and wait. Then you pull up alongside her, step out of it and ask her for directions because you're lost and forgot your phone at home. Make sure you're squinting (hunter eyes), jutting your jaw (robust lower third) and holding frame (physique) while you talk to her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 22627 and MoggerGaston
Rent out a Ferrari, then park outside her house and wait. Then you pull up alongside her, step out of it and ask her for directions because you're lost and forgot your phone at home. Make sure you're squinting (hunter eyes), jutting your jaw (robust lower third) and holding frame (physique) while you talk to her.
And record it for my youtube channel

• +1
Reactions: ascension and AscensionMan98
Saw a really hot girl at the grocery store, walking back home. Decided to walk after her for 5mins at which point she arrived home.

Now I know where she lives.

Tall (~5'10) arab (maybe turkish) curly brunette with big tits and ass. Facially Becky+ - HTB

I have to decide on my next course of action now.

Thinking of just ringing her bell and saying hi ngl.
She is Berber not Arab or Turkish.

• Woah
you look like a creep and you act like a creep
No cap its how men approached foids in the old school days. They would follow a foid and then try to surprise them whether it be on their way to school or some store or restruant they know they go to . He is low inhibition as fuck and bringing the old school romance back.

Better to not ring the bell tho, just approach the foid when she is on a walk after memorizing schedule.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ascension
No cap its how men approached foids in the old school days. They would follow a foid and then try to surprise them whether it be on their way to school or some store or restruant they know they go to . He is low inhibition as fuck and bringing the old school romance back.

Better to not ring the bell tho, just approach the foid when she is on a walk after memorizing schedule.
Legit. U gotta give nature a helping hand.

A few days from now I will 'just happen' to run into her by pure coincidence when she's going to the gym. And that's how I met your mother etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Legit. U gotta give nature a helping hand.

A few days from now I will 'just happen' to run into her by pure coincidence when she's going to the gym. And that's how I met your mother etc.
After speaking with many old cels I was surprised that a lot of them met via cold approach. The dudes talked about some cute foid they saw at a restaurant or other times they had oneitis for some cute foid and then memorized their schedule and happened to be their. Feminists these days would say their stalking but it worked.

They also did more low inhibition stuff like hit on bitches in their car.

Other old cels talk about how they asked out the same bitch multiple times lol ( apparently roasties liked to say no on purpose for the chase). I doubt it would work now days but I thought it was kinda based seeing how persistence a man was.

Considering the majority of men try to approach with tinder and other old, you stand out more with an irl approach compared to some random dude hitting her up on insta. Not to mention foids lack Spatial visualization ability, with men on average having it a full st.dev better then typical roasties, meaning they simply can't comprehend how attractive you are in real life , while men can come up with the most wild fantasies of a foid from a picture alone.

Thus irl mogs.

• Love it
caging at this thread

View attachment 1922394
put this picture + chocolate in her mailbox?
for sure put this into her mailbox, you seem like a nice and reasonable person there

another tip: make sure she catches you stalking sometime BEFORE you give her the pic (but make sure you have the same facial expression and stare at her to portray confidence), makes you seem more invested = success

• JFL
another tip: make sure she catches you stalking sometime BEFORE you give her the pic (but make sure you have the same facial expression and stare at her to portray confidence), makes you seem more invested = success
Thanks for the tip man. Helping out a brother.

There was this stalker series on netflix I think called 'You' or something like that. Was very popular with foids, so maybe I'll have stalker-halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Netherlands or Germany?

Netherlands or Germany?
netherlands, but half the people are ethnic where I live. It's a very multi-cultural neighborhood

• JFL
please tag me when you have pics of her ass

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Thats my ideal type bruh