I followed my crush’s tiktok

oldmanracing

oldmanracing

Silver
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Posts
518
Reputation
854
So i first followed her. Then i unfollowed her for one day. Then i followed her back . Then she fucking blocked me. Fuck this shit man. I hate this bs. Fuck everyone.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBWCKing, Majklos, ilya202 and 3 others
Can some1 talk w me on disc?
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and nestivv
So i first followed her. Then i unfollowed her for one day. Then i followed her back . Then she fucking blocked me. Fuck this shit man. I hate this bs. Fuck everyone.
not that deep; it happens
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and nestivv
So i first followed her. Then i unfollowed her for one day. Then i followed her back . Then she fucking blocked me. Fuck this shit man. I hate this bs. Fuck everyone.
why would u even unfollow her lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and nestivv
:EU:
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
8
Views
74
jflmeister
jflmeister
sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
17
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Mogs Me
Replies
9
Views
105
Mogs Me
Mogs Me
pleasevanity
Replies
5
Views
48
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top