I forgive you

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I forgive you all. No longer am I held back by the tight chains of ego, insecurity, or undealt with trauma. The love that has precariously trickled down my veins and to my soul has opened my eyes to see the strength in which I am capable of, which has been held back, and beaten down into what I am now by you people. Without a single thought, this means nothing to you, and that’s ok. The insults will continue, the evergale of having the need to disrespect others with be infested in this very thread, and for the first time in my life, I accept it, and forgive you. You may not be aware of the pain, or care in the slightest, just know that I love you , and I, forgive you.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, NoseProphecy, sportsmogger and 3 others
@moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
I forgive you all. No longer am I held back by the tight chains of ego, insecurity, or undealt with trauma. The love that has precariously trickled down my veins and to my soul has opened my eyes to see the strength in which I am capable of, which has been held back, and beaten down into what I am now by you people. Without a single thought, this means nothing to you, and that’s ok. The insults will continue, the evergale of having the need to disrespect others with be infested in this very thread, and for the first time in my life, I accept it, and forgive you. You may not be aware of the pain, or care in the slightest, just know that I love you , and I, forgive you.
Forgiveness won’t change your close set eyes ngl

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
In Love Cat GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Ru still alive just checking

Sure bud whatever helps you cope. When are you planning to check out?
The point of this is the opposite of cope. It’s a rather painful process, no need to rush.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and NoseProphecy
this nigga's eyes aren't closet , it's normal
People been telling him that for over a year, don’t bother my friend. He needs a place to vent his anger and I forgive him

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
People been telling him that for over a year, don’t bother my friend. He needs a place to vent his anger and I forgive him
You don’t forgive anything it’s not in your nature to forgive this act only lasts so long. I’ve seen it time and time again. It’s time. Free yourself from your close set eyes.

am i forgiven

You don’t forgive anything it’s not in your nature to forgive this act only lasts so long. I’ve seen it time and time again. It’s time. Free yourself from your close set eyes.
What do you think I’m trying to do? “Free yourself” as if I did not just tell you that’s what I’m trying to do, and it’s not supposed to last forever, just long enough to make my peace and go.

Nigga shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
What do you think I’m trying to do? “Free yourself” as if I did not just tell you that’s what I’m trying to do, and it’s not supposed to last forever, just long enough to make my peace and go.
You know what I mean.

You know what I mean.
Yes moggathon, suicide. Very edgy and thought provoking as usual. What’s gonna be the next repackaged reply

Love it Bhai mirin personality maxxing Ure Chad!! N

Tbh he needs to stop edging his suicide tbh
Many sad attempts yes, dark times. I am not suicidal at the moment but I know I can’t live like this forever nor is it sustainable

yall mfers evil, all of you smh

Yes moggathon, suicide. Very edgy and thought provoking as usual. What’s gonna be the next repackaged reply
Something similar most likely

• Hmm...
Reactions: NarrowBones
yall mfers evil, all of you smh
They are young and unironically low iq and need a place to vent their stress and natural anger. It’s not their fault

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
They are young and unironically low iq and need a place to vent their stress and natural anger. It’s not their fault
I have a pretty low stress life nor am I angry. I’m pretty just nothing most of the time.

I have a pretty low stress life nor am I angry. I’m pretty just nothing most of the time.
Young rowdy males online with an undeveloped soul making snarky reply’s online, it’s ok you don’t care about my pain, you are doing what’s natural. Hopefully one day it changes, but for most people in your archetype it doesn’t.

How long? I know you have a time frame in mind.
You seem pretty invested in something I haven’t even figured out myself. I just ask that you let this thing with me go, I’m not worth it. It’s ok.

You seem pretty invested in something I haven’t even figured out myself. I just ask that you let this thing with me go, I’m not worth it. It’s ok.
I’m just curious…

Lighten up, geez. You don’t want to be negative, we only have a short time on earth.

I’m just curious…

Lighten up, geez. You don’t want to be negative, we only have a short time on earth.
That was not in any way negative. Although I figured out long ago no matter what approach I take, it will be seen as hostile in your eyes, it’s an interesting experience dealing with your type of personality, as I used to despise people like you. Now I said my peace, you can continue to insult my appearance as you most likely will, but it truly doesn’t bother me anymore. You will see me saying this as cope most likely as my words clearly mean nothing to you, just know I’m wishing you the best.

That was not in any way negative. Although I figured out long ago no matter what approach I take, it will be seen as hostile in your eyes, it’s an interesting experience dealing with your type of personality, as I used to despise people like you. Now I said my peace, you can continue to insult my appearance as you most likely will, but it truly doesn’t bother me anymore. You will see me saying this as cope most likely as my words clearly mean nothing to you, just know I’m wishing you the best.
You don’t, it’s a delusional façade that will fade ver quickly.

I’m sure it will. Goodbye moggathon
Goodbye narroweyes (there’s only one way to escape this mental torture you put yourself through)

Goodbye narroweyes (there’s only one way to escape this mental torture you put yourself through)
Another copy and paste response is really the last thing you want to say to me? Idk what was expecting tbh. But yes, goodbye.

Another copy and paste response is really the last thing you want to say to me? Idk what was expecting tbh.
It is what it is. Your fate is sealed, I’ve succeeded. Job done

It is what it is. Your fate is sealed, I’ve succeeded. Job done
If you think you even had 1% to do with what I’m about to do, then you truly are more delusional than I thought. You continuing to respond after I said goodbye twice shows your obsessive nature

If you think you even had 1% to do in what I’m about to do, then you truly are more delusional than I thought.
Great! I’m happy I had nothing to do with it. I was only kidding around bhai!

Honestly idek you but I’m rooting for you man. Good luck in ur life. We need more positivity sometimes on this forum, trolling aside