I found a cheat code

spongebob

spongebob

Equinox
Long story short:
I was feeling depressed because the people in my vicinity were below my standards. I had no reason to make dopamine because there was no potential reward. Same goes for females so I found the solution to my problems.

You need to find the girls or people that you appeal to, or that appeal to you.
In my case: Im Slav and I don't know much Slav people, but I do know Med (spanish, Portugese, Latin etc) girls are always agressive towards me. I appeal a lot to them. I had no people in my vicinity to meet them so I figured...

GO TO A MUSIC EVENT WITH THE PHENO YOU APPEAL TO

I decided to go to those kind of parties. I already met a HTB+ who literally gave me chad treatment and did all the pursuing towards me. Another time I got the same from some Spanish mtbs. Also met a lot of cool people there.

This makes my life sufferable because I know I'll have some fun in a few weeks.
You have to chase that dopamine otherwise you won't be able to suffer through your daily life.

In the best case I'll meet a girl who fogs me but I appeal to her because of my pheno. This is the best way out of misery.

Besides that. It gives me enough motivation to drag myself out of this depressive period I've been having for a week. Im going to start a diet again, start gym, sleep good, and take care of myself.