I found a high quality woman?

D

Deleted member 23564

Diamond
She messaged me first on Instagram and said, 'You are very pretty btw,' so she texted me first? Which is a blackpill moment btw, as all she saw were my looks. Then we just went back and forth. I told her she was pretty as well, since she is. She has very big and pretty eyes, a small nose with very good symmetry, and nice hair and skin with plump lips. She has some cheek fat, but it's pretty cute, and she has a small tummy. We ended up calling each other and she was very shy. She said her hands were shaking and she was talking very shyly at first, but she said she was working on it. I was the first person she messaged first, and she actually showed me her DMs with guys, because I was like, 'Don't you have lots of guys in your DMs? I wonder what makes me special.' She has thirsty guys in there, but I'm just different, I guess. She's sending me cat memes where it's like 2 cats cuddling and the caption is 'us?' It's pretty cute. She's genuine and nerdy, and she doesn't go out to drink or do drugs. She stays at home playing 'cat sudoku' and she works a lot and makes more money than me. Laughing out loud at going to university, she's also smart. She got promoted at her job within 2 weeks. Her job mogs mine, for she works in IT while I'm doing fast food, but I have the excuse of going to university, jfl She's kind and soft-spoken, and she listens to me and my spiels about random stuff, which is nice. She also has good views on relationships. She says she wants to be a good wife for her husband and please and cook for him. I mentioned that I liked apple pie, and she told me she would bake me some, as she loves baking. She's also a virgin. She's been wearing a purity ring for years, as she showed me on her Instagram posts, which are now deleted. She's not very social, so I believe her. She's a year younger than me. She wrote me a love letter this morning, so this girl has pretty much given me lifefuel. I hope it goes well between me and her, but who knows? I may end up getting blocked and ghosted and all of that, so time will tell. Let's hope I don't mess this up and I can see her later.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Rimaxtis and Deleted member 28414
If she has an Ausse accent automatic subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 23564
niggas really forget about the blackpill when a girl treats them well

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Rimaxtis
she's not high quality trust me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
niggas really forget about the blackpill when a girl treats them well
how am i forgetting the blackpill lol she only messaged me first because she thought i was attractive on my instagram which is a result of me looksmaxxing / frauding etc.

i havent forgotten anything