I found a real 4'11" balding gymcel

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
I was bored and stalking my friend's Instagram highlights... when I came upon this picture:

Screenshot 1

My friend is 173cm (5'8"), he doesn't care abt height and mostly wears any shoes or just slippers, but let's assume in this picture he is 176cm (5'9").
In correspondence with this, it is notable that many guys in the background (and in the full picture) are for quite a few inches taller than he is.
Mirin his physique though he's 85kg (190lbs).

Anyway, we can also see that the toadlet is wearing high heels, giving him approximately 5-7cm of extra height.
I did some math to put their perspective heights into comparison:
Screenshot 2

Absolutely over for this toadcel, he's lucky if he even makes it to 150cm JFL :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Imagine telling a girl that you're 160cm (5'3") and she disgustingly looks down at you like you're the worst genetic trash, Spawn of the Devil, knowing that you're lying and barely make the cut to 150cm (4'11"), IF even to there :feelswhy:

Not only is he 5 feet tall, he's also fully bald and half blind without glasses.

It's just like DBDR said "Life really kicks some people in cock and balls" :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, hopecel, klamus and 13 others
OverKai
SATISFIEDunks
Goku Concedes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyroneorkms, m0ss26, kebab and 6 others
I can't imagine how horrible it must be knowing that even the most dangerous, maximum LL possible+the highest lifts that you can practically wear aren't enough to give you an even somewhat respectable height. Like, you don't even have that distant but theoretically achievable fantasy to keep you going. Poor guy, absolute hell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog222, tyroneorkms, m0ss26 and 17 others
Let's hope he uses tactical soap :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ducktruck
He looks happy enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC
I was bored and stalking my friend's Instagram highlights... when I came upon this picture:

View attachment 2574592

My friend is 173cm (5'8"), he doesn't care abt height and mostly wears any shoes or just slippers, but let's assume in this picture he is 176cm (5'9").
In correspondence with this, it is notable that many guys in the background (and in the full picture) are for quite a few inches taller than he is.

Anyway, we can also see that the toadlet is wearing high heels, giving him approximately 5-7cm of extra height.
View attachment 2574596

Absolutely over for this toadcel, he's lucky if he even makes it to 150cm JFL :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Imagine telling a girl that you're 160cm (5'3") and she disgustingly looks down at you like you're the worst genetic trash, Spawn of the Devil, knowing that you're lying and barely make the cut to 150cm (4'11"), IF even to there :feelswhy:

Not only is he 5 feet tall, he's also fully bald and half blind without glasses.

It's just like DBDR said "Life really kicks some people in cock and balls" :forcedsmile:
IMG 6328

You nerds need to get a job man…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, twilight, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
Who cares literally??? Even if:

LL = +5 inches
Curly hair = +1 inch
Insoles = +3 inches
Fixing posture = + 1 inch
Lying = +1 inch
Airforces = +1 inch

He's 6ft, stop feeling sorry for yourselves.
I do some of these and I am now 6'5, my real height is 5'10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, tyroneorkms, hopecel and 17 others
He mogs the whole forum because he is NT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, niqfan625, weebcel and 5 others
He just needs to take more showers

I can't imagine how horrible it must be knowing that even the most dangerous, maximum LL possible+the highest lifts that you can practically wear aren't enough to give you an even somewhat respectable height. Like, you don't even have that distant but theoretically achievable fantasy to keep you going. Poor guy, absolute hell.
There's no hope at that height. For example if a man is 5'7", 5'8", girls are going to view him as a short man. However, at least he will be considered a man, nevertheless a short one. The guy in the picture doesn't even have the luxury of being considered a man by women, insanely brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, sayi, bloomercel and 3 others
Kinda sad he wasn't saved in his early teens with HGH

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and ducktruck
shorter then the legendary indian janitor it began for him let the showers and tactical soap be with him

• JFL

LL = +5 inches
Curly hair = +1 inch
Insoles = +3 inches
Lying = +1 inch
Airforces = +1 inch

Lmao curly hair what a bunch of cope. Besides imagine if your legs are a whole feet taller relative to your torso JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms and ducktruck
Lmao curly hair what a bunch of cope. Besides imagine if your legs are a whole feet taller relative to your torso JFL
curly hair is NOT cope

That is easy fix with clothes too

• Hmm...
There's no hope at that height. For example if a man is 5'7", 5'8", girls are going to view him as a short man. However, at least he will be considered a man, nevertheless a short one. The guy in the picture doesn't even have the luxury of being considered a man by women, insanely brutal.
LL and shoe lifts can help you at that height at least, at 4’11 its completely and utterly over.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and ducktruck
Hes happy tho which means hes already beat u in life

Taller people have a wider everything. Lifting also makes you look shorter

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ducktruck
He should just be confident and put himself out there.

• +1

View attachment 2574592

View attachment 2574596

let man live his life bro

It's understandable that societal standards and expectations can create challenges for individuals who may not fit conventional norms, including height expectations. It's important to recognize that attractiveness and worth are subjective and vary from person to person. While some individuals may have preferences for certain physical attributes, many people prioritize qualities such as kindness, intelligence, and a sense of humor in their relationships.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
This is my main gripe with all of the abrahamic religions. How can god exist when 4'11 men are born into the world to exist and suffer?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, hopecel, m0ss26 and 1 other person
This is my main gripe with all of the abrahamic religions. How can god exist when 4'11 men are born into the world to exist and suffer?

View attachment 2577301
he gave us consciousness and all the tools we need to create a world where it won't happen (benign eugenics, gene editing, better LL, the possibilities of science are limitless) but we're too held back by our imperfect and fallen nature to come together, pool our resources and create utopia with science and technology. Being ruled by by literally satanic elites doesn't help either.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, m0ss26, ducktruck and 1 other person

LL = +5 inches
Curly hair = +1 inch
Insoles = +3 inches
Lying = +1 inch
Airforces = +1 inch

Jfl

View attachment 2577301

This is what I don't understand how can this be a black pilled forum complaining about womens high standards yet still shit talking men for failing to meet women standards

Brutal. Even More brutal that youre parading his picture around in looksmax

Yeah with double LL he would Be 5'6. He's not going to do double LL. With just LL its still over For Him. Brutal nature pill

• +1

View attachment 2574592

View attachment 2574596

all he needs to do is do gym, self improvement, mewing and going outside man you really are an inkwell.

View attachment 2574592

View attachment 2574596

Rooefuel :feelswhy: its over

• So Sad

View attachment 2574592

View attachment 2574596

he should bulk up tbh

he just needs to be respectful to women and take 2 showers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back