I found a semi-legit way to distract from my super ultra mega insane long midface

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
1. Grow hair out on the sides, make sure it sticks out.
2. Wear bulky headphones, they give the illusion of width
3. Wear extremely large frame glasses, the pair I got is 2.1 inches tall

I showed blickpall (incels.is mod) a vid of me in motion with all three and he said my midface is less noticeable in it. He's met me in person and can testify how EXTREMELY long my horse midface is. But it sounds like this works a little.

Going to start wearing all this shit in public all the time once I am finished this round of looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Smallondick, HorseFace and 1 other person
ryo, I'm sorry to tell but bulky headphones look autistic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate, Afrikancel and 3 others
also, stop taking spiro and let your T levels rise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1

Attachments

• otik.jpg
    otik.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
>Wear extremely large frame glasses, the pair I got is 2.1 inches tall

Could you show it?

• +1

What I did was last February had all my hair nearly completely buzzed off and haven't touched it since.

That way it has been allowed to grow out completely naturally.

I find this more effective then not touching the sides because everything is in balance.

I will never cut my hair again, and even if I do in let's say another year from now it would only be the length in the back that's hanging down that would be touched.

>Wear extremely large frame glasses, the pair I got is 2.1 inches tall

Could you show it?

They look a lot different on me because my nose is so tall they barely go halfway down my nose...if that.

2. Wear bulky headphones, they give the illusion of width
3. Wear extremely large frame glasses, the pair I got is 2.1 inches tall

I showed blickpall (incels.is mod) a vid of me in motion with all three and he said my midface is less noticeable in it. He's met me in person and can testify how EXTREMELY long my horse midface is. But it sounds like this works a little.

Going to start wearing all this shit in public all the time once I am finished this round of looksmaxxing.

Glasses are legit tho. I have a long faced friend but i rarely ever think about it because hes glasses makes it seem like he has a normal midface.
Alltough hair on the sides may make you more normal, but sadly it will probably not help you get girls because alot of them dislike it.

Altough it depens what kinda hair you have. If you have brown wavy hair i'd definelty go for it

Last edited:
You can also grow a beard i think it helps

You can also grow a beard i think it helps
Yeah thick ass beard frauds width

Thing is, my mandible already has more than enough width. A beard does nothing to make my midface look shorter because I don't have a long philtrum. It's the distance from glabella to subnasal that is insanely long.

I look a lot worse with a beard. Makes me look older and lower trust. It also makes me look like a bum at best or a terrorist at worst.

I shave everyday and plan on getting laser hair removal on the entire beard area next year.

Why is this fag so autistic about his mid face?

I’ve never such as an obsessed faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Ryo_Hazuki
What I did was last February had all my hair nearly completely buzzed off and haven't touched it since.

That way it has been allowed to grow out completely naturally.

I find this more effective then not touching the sides because everything is in balance.

I will never cut my hair again, and even if I do in let's say another year from now it would only be the length in the back that's hanging down that would be touched.
hell yeah i havent cut my hair in 2 years and im not planning on doing it anytime soon long hair is epic