I found a stacylite stoner alt girl in my dorm

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
I was in a hall and she just handed me her phone to write my ig,then she asked for my snap….I got into my room and now we are texting but god….every time I hope something would go good it usually goes bad so I won’t risk a rejection and I would take everything as a friendly gesture since I met her less than an hour ago and every time a girl is nice to me I immediately get feelings

EDIT:*gym motivational song go hard or go home starts playing in my mind and I pulled up a card saying:what types of guys do u like*

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Enfant terrible, hairyballscel and 8 others
I was in a hall and she just handed me her phone to write my ig,then she asked for my snap….I got into my room now we are texting but god….every time I hope something would go good it usually goes bad so I won’t risk a rejection and I would take everything as a friendly gesture since I met her less than an hour ago and every time a girl is nice to me I immediately get feelings
Be as low inhib as possible

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, Chad69 and 1 other person
Dnr fuck her

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Chad69
She has a crush on you due to your model tier face. You probably mog her actually

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Reminder that ops a chad.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, OOGABOOGA, Chad69 and 1 other person
Reminder that ops a chad.

His face?
Dont know. This dude is always posting brag threads about receiving chad treatment. Must be chad tier in height and face.

Brutal nt pill. Imagine she walks up and hands over her phone to type in your Ig and you have to explain that you don’t have ig

been there :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, MikeMew'sBitch and n0rthface
Brutal nt pill. Imagine she walks up and hands over her phone to type in your Ig and you have to explain that you don’t have ig

been there :hnghn:
Just say you got banned :feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and OOGABOOGA
Screenshot 20211011 1507272

@Haven thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
You are overthinking it bro, just play it smooth and don’t reply fast.

@volcelfatcel , why don't you just lodge your head inside a commode used regularly by a diarrhea patient you contemptible doofus?!
You literal scumbag should literally be stopped from giving any opinion be sewing up your mouth!

@volcelfatcel , why don't you just lodge your head inside a commode used regularly by a diarrhea patient you contemptible doofus?!
You literal scumbag should literally be stopped from giving any opinion be sewing up your mouth!
Well at least that buffoon can say he looks "mediterranean" just cause of colouring
@volcelfatcel
4ba31666 61ad 4a5e 9286 c108e29b8e68 jpeg