I found a surgeon that is able to do Distraction Osteogenesis

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Watch this if you want to understand Distraction Osteogenesis

Distraction Osteogenesis can produce SUPERIOR results to the maxilla, mandible, and the chin.

Recovery rate is good aswell.

The only problem is finding someone able to do it.

A person on a jaw surgery forum said that Dr. Schendel has done DO(Distraction Osteogenesis) on patients who were unsatisfied with surgery from other doctors.
1613230951421-png.190474

1613230966747-png.190475

I went on his site, and I found it Distraction Osteogenesis.

Pros and Cons
"One benefit with distraction osteogenesis is that bone grafting is not necessary. While it does take time for new bone to fill in the gap, there is only one surgical site. Just like having braces, one disadvantage is that patients must return frequently so that the surgical site can be assessed and monitored so that the surgeon can ensure the device is doing its job."

Being blackpilled I would ask for personal recommendations for the MAXIMUM advancement possible.

Distraction Osteogenesis would save you a lot of time since you're doing both jaws plus the mandible.

You would just have to add on any other surgeries u need.

@kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @ArvidGustavsson @brbbrah @Maesthetic @Hozay @Jagged0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RedRiser, PubertyMaxxer, Carolus and 15 others
Looks scary

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9670, Sl8yr and 4 others
I dont want surgeries
Only softmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 12165 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, entropy137, Deleted member 10172 and 1 other person
Oh wow, a possible surgical procedure to further lengthen my already horse looking midface! Like ffs, when will someone come up with a way to shorten one like this, instead of elongating shit all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2729, Patient A and 6 others
Actually, thinking about it, this could potentially be used to increase both pfl and ipd. Of course it's just a pipe dream for incels living in 3021.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10172
classic jaw surgery is more alpha and hardcore imo, it's like you have to suffer and bleed to ascend

but yeah I don't know why this isn't more commonly done already, it's vastly superior to usual jaw surgery in every other aspect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, 6485b025t, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
classic jaw surgery is more alpha and hardcore imo, it's like you have to suffer and bleed to ascend

but yeah I don't know why this isn't more commonly done already, it's vastly superior to usual jaw surgery in every other aspect
Yeah but did Chad have to suffer? Proly not. Still getting bimax tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Yeah but did Chad have to suffer? Proly not. Still getting bimax tho
Bimax has risks of relapse, also it takes a long time to recover and the results don’t match up to DO.

no softmaxx for my recessed chin and weak jaw
This surgery can provide 2CM of advancement. Assuming ur midface is average you can pretty much get high tier maxilla doing this.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
This surgery can provide 2CM of advancement. Assuming ur midface is average you can pretty much get high tier maxilla doing this.
you think HGH causes maxilla growth?

• JFL

its mentioned here that do has higher risk for infections compared to normal surgery so the lower risk for relapse comes with a trade off

• +1

Insane hunter gatherer results for this subhuman curry bitch tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748, Lolcel, chaddyboi66 and 4 others

Insane hunter gatherer results for this subhuman curry bitch tbh

she improved a lot ngl and she was deformed, so imagine a person who isn't deformed

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Lolcel
This shit is the future of cosmetic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748, CursedOne and Deleted member 10172
This shit is the future of cosmetic surgery.
Nobody here cares. I'm actually glad no one cares because if more people start doing Distraction Osteogenesis they are gonna raise the prices.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
pure lifefuel what a time to be alive. its nowhere near scary as the usual surgeries. the only other opption to advance cranium and forehead is box osteotemy which is impossible to get. are those internal rods out yet? everyone here should invest in those so it can exist already. this lady grew a Thanos jaw out of thin air

Last edited:
  • +1
what if we get distraction osteogenesis in a way that will increase the maxilla from the middle of it like a quadrangular lefort 1 up and forwarding order to make the teeth come closer to the lips and lift the lips up in a way to make the philtrum appear shorter. i think its possible to shorten the midface a bit.

• +1
Do you think this will be available within the next ten years? I mean the internal rods he's talking about

• +1
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
the future is nearr boiiii

• +1
isnt it still necessary to do the lefort III fracture?

Interesting content, but I'm going to take a guess and say that not a single member of this forum will ever get D.O. It will probably be decades before this is mainstream enough to be an option for most people without extreme medical conditions

Watch this if you want to understand Distraction Osteogenesis

Distraction Osteogenesis can produce SUPERIOR results to the maxilla, mandible, and the chin.

Recovery rate is good aswell.

The only problem is finding someone able to do it.

A person on a jaw surgery forum said that Dr. Schendel has done DO(Distraction Osteogenesis) on patients who were unsatisfied with surgery from other doctors.
1613230951421-png.190474

1613230966747-png.190475

I went on his site, and I found it Distraction Osteogenesis.

Pros and Cons
"One benefit with distraction osteogenesis is that bone grafting is not necessary. While it does take time for new bone to fill in the gap, there is only one surgical site. Just like having braces, one disadvantage is that patients must return frequently so that the surgical site can be assessed and monitored so that the surgeon can ensure the device is doing its job."

Being blackpilled I would ask for personal recommendations for the MAXIMUM advancement possible.

Distraction Osteogenesis would save you a lot of time since you're doing both jaws plus the mandible.

You would just have to add on any other surgeries u need.

@kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @ArvidGustavsson @brbbrah @Maesthetic @Hozay @Jagged0

Literally no difference between this and regular osteotomies for recovery, this just takes longer lmao. Just get regular osteotomies bro.

• Woah

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope​

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Luke LLL
isnt it still necessary to do the lefort III fracture?
Yes, there is no benefit to this over a regular osteotomy 😂 these people are retarded!! 💀

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
This technique allows larger skeletal movements than could be achieved with conventional techniques
Yes, for things like leg lengthening where inches are needed, not mm in bimax/lf3.

decreases operative time and blood loss
Who cares about that? Doesn’t matter and distraction probably takes longer you gotta install the device.
eliminates the need for bone grafts and associated donor site morbidity
Doesn’t matter
and may improve postoperative stability.
No, bone is bone. When it heals it’s the same.

Bimax/LF3 mogs because you don’t need to wait for a treatment to finish, you know what your final result will look like, you don’t have annoying metal sticking through your skin while dealing with pain from the procedure, and once recovery is done you don’t need to get anything removed. Also if you can’t install implants at the same time with distraction, it needs to be done after treatment.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Yes, for things like leg lengthening where inches are needed, not mm in bimax/lf3.

Who cares about that? Doesn’t matter and distraction probably takes longer you gotta install the device.

Doesn’t matter

No, bone is bone. When it heals it’s the same.

Bimax/LF3 mogs because you don’t need to wait for a treatment to finish, you know what your final result will look like, you don’t have annoying metal sticking through your skin while dealing with pain from the procedure, and once recovery is done you don’t need to get anything removed. Also if you can’t install implants at the same time with distraction, it needs to be done after treatment.
bimax/lf3 creates a thin layer so it will easy to be break comparing with before. d.o. has an advantage over that.

bimax/lf3 creates a thin layer so it will easy to be break comparing with before. d.o. has an advantage over that.
“Creates a thin layer”
What does that mean? When bone heals it’s the same or stronger than before

“Creates a thin layer”
What does that mean? When bone heals it’s the same or stronger than before
they split the bone and make it longer basically. there will be a thin layer on the connection part obviously

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Looks brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
they split the bone and make it longer basically. there will be a thin layer on the connection part obviously
any claims/study for that?
Sounds like bro science to me

@OldVirgin why did u jfl al my posts bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No there’s no difference in the strength after either procedure. When bones are broken and heal they are stronger though.
that part will be thinner.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 13