I found an e girl at the bus stop

ghulface080

ghulface080

Iron
So i saw this 18 year old petite e girl at the bus stop she had like very beatiful eyes and eyebrows kinda like some models she was with her fat landwhale friend and i did go up to her and asked if i could have her number she just ignored me like i wasnt there bruh like wtf is wrong with me lol i wouldve been haply if she said no im 6 4 now with these insoles but when i asked her i didnt have them on but still she didnt even look me in the eye or said a word wtf:feelswhy::blackpill:
She was very pretty like a 9 out of 10 :soy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, juste, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
At least she didnt spit in your face like she would have if i approached

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
I wouldve swallowed it and said thanks godess 😂 if she did that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shade91, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
The thing that sucks is that even ugly and average women have high egos to the point of rejecting those that even mog them.

• +1
Reactions: ghulface080, Deleted member 15827 and Richard_Hungwell
Just rape her at night bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
The thing that sucks is that even ugly and average women have high egos to the point of rejecting those that even mog them.
No you’re just overrating yourself/being overrated by literal incels

Hypergamy isn’t real, 99.9% of pairings are looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
So i saw this 18 year old petite e girl at the bus stop she had like very beatiful eyes and eyebrows kinda like some models she was with her fat landwhale friend and i did go up to her and asked if i could have her number she just ignored me like i wasnt there bruh like wtf is wrong with me lol i wouldve been haply if she said no im 6 4 now with these insoles but when i asked her i didnt have them on but still she didnt even look me in the eye or said a word wtf:feelswhy::blackpill:
She was very pretty like a 9 out of 10 :soy:
The problem with cold approaching is that most people just ask for her number instantly, start a full conversation learn social cues and body language and you’re chances will be higher.

No you’re just overrating yourself/being overrated by literal incels

Hypergamy isn’t real, 99.9% of pairings are looksmatched
Now its 99,9% oh gawd...

Now its 99,9% oh gawd...
Always has been
You’re overrating yourself and showing off your lack of experience at the same time if you disagree with me on this one.

Non-looksmatched couples are 1. Pretty much always not in favor of the worldview i assume you have (this is because it’s gl woman with ugly man, because it’s a BETABUXX scenario, and 2. Always outlier situations, especially gl man ugly woman. Just letting you know right now whenever you see the very rare occurrence of gl man ugly woman, he’s using her for a place to stay, a la jeremy meeks.

It’s always narcies pretending like gl men struggle lol. I really hate to break this to you but if you’re struggling, you’re not gl. Reminder that your actual rating is your experience with women.

Also I use 99.9% for theatrics, the actual number is irrelevant and not really knowable in a bluepilled society, but it’s the absolute vast majority.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Always has been
You’re overrating yourself and showing off your lack of experience at the same time if you disagree with me on this one.

Non-looksmatched couples are 1. Pretty much always not in favor of the worldview i assume you have (this is because it’s gl woman with ugly man, because it’s a BETABUXX scenario, and 2. Always outlier situations, especially gl man ugly woman. Just letting you know right now whenever you see the very rare occurrence of gl man ugly woman, he’s using her for a place to stay, a la jeremy meeks.

It’s always narcies pretending like gl men struggle lol. I really hate to break this to you but if you’re struggling, you’re not gl. Reminder that your actual rating is your experience with women.

Also I use 99.9% for theatrics, the actual number is irrelevant and not really knowable in a bluepilled society, but it’s the absolute vast majority.
I never said anything about me. No need for personal attacks. And yes you're kinda right about gl men needing sometimes uglier woman for short term provisions like my good looking drug addict father who settled with a LTB (my mom) because she stalked him and he needed someone to take CARE of him.

All im saying is that sometimes girls go for guys because 1) they pass the looks threshold and 2) they have the same social circle, interests, job, socio-economic status. Thats all im tryin to say brother

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
So i saw this 18 year old petite e girl at the bus stop she had like very beatiful eyes and eyebrows kinda like some models she was with her fat landwhale friend and i did go up to her and asked if i could have her number she just ignored me like i wasnt there bruh like wtf is wrong with me
Why didn't you try to make some conversation first, see if you have anything in common...
fetchimage

• +1
Reactions: ghulface080

That’s a ioi my friend. She’s showing you what she would do later on with your :eek:

Why didn't you try to make some conversation first, see if you have anything in common...
fetchimage
i said hi then i sadi can i have your number:feelshah:

i said hi then i sadi can i have your number:feelshah:
Yes, and you said that she ignored you, maybe she had earphones in her ears and didn't hear you, or was too absorbed in her own thoughts, did you try to talk some more to her :
-"Helloooo!!!! Earth to e-girl! Can you hear me!!!? Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Phone number....? Snapchat....? Anything???".