I found letters from when I was in hospital

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Rea and kaligula567
I'm reading them and i actually had some friends at one point of my life, sadly I can't contact them anymore but I'll cherish those memories

I was in such bad mood at the time that I didn't even notice, they were all good people it makes me sad to read their “farewell” letter

Hope they're doing well (not like me)

I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone it's a bit sad but I have to get used to it...

@Darkeningstar @Imretarded? @Gengar
Bro what Ik this sounds bluepilled asf , but aren’t u like 22 , why do u think life is over for u and accept complete isolation and inceldoom , I’m tryna help mane :smonk::smonk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, chudlite and Rea
Bro what Ik this sounds bluepilled asf , but aren’t u like 22 , why do u think life is over for u and accept complete isolation and inceldoom , I’m tryna help mane :smonk::smonk:
no degrees, no friends, ugly

never began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and irkkedmulatto
no degrees, no friends, ugly

never began
Apart from giving u water bluepill advice, I hope u find ur happiness in life and ascend with the girl of ur dreams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rea
Apart from giving u water bluepill advice, I hope u find ur happiness in life and ascend with the girl of ur dreams
thanks gl with your ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and irkkedmulatto
How come Tobias hates me

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
nah you're bumping my venting thread jfl
im reading it too i was about to give some words of condolence and comfort

• JFL
  • Woah
I'm reading them and i actually had some friends at one point of my life, sadly I can't contact them anymore but I'll cherish those memories
i had amazing friends all throughout highschool and i seriously cherish those years of my life, i had a (unstable) girlfriend i was happy with for most of it,

i had amazing friends id hang out with outside of school, i was active and in decent shape,

was pretty ugly but my hair covered my face + skater boy halo, i did find with girls back then,

truly a amazing time in my life

i had a best friend named jacob, super amazing guy, he introduced me to skateboarding and thats how we bonded,

every weekend for a long time we would go skateboard,

at this shitty skatepark that would occasionally have the homeless man laying in the corners begging for spare change

then we would go get a 5$ pizza from little caesars, it was greasy goyslop and i dont particularly enjoy it anymore, but i remember it tasting so amazing, probably just nostalgia

me and him have so many good memories sometimes i sit down to think about how good of a friend he was,

we were so close wed often get confused as a gay couple funny enough, but that isnt the main point im trying to get at

how i cope with those memories is by remembering them, wearing them out, its fine to reminisce about the past,

just dont let it overtake you, in the end all things come go an end, good or bad, you will surely maybe not soon but surely this drought of social-ness will end, and while it ends all you can do is think about the better times, it works like painkillers,

when a doctor prescribes painkillers they kill the pain until the pain ends itself, so just keep these memories near and dear until you find newer ones to replace them,

you will find happiness somewhere sometime, might be 20 years from now but you will, they say absense makes the heart grow fonder, when this horrible stage is over youll think “im glad im here it was all fine in the end” and youll be happy you never gave up, dont ever think of roping or anything stupid like that

@dipenhydramine my bhai left a terrible hole in my heart

You Will Be O.K. I Promise

• JFL
  • Love it
i had amazing friends all throughout highschool and i seriously cherish those years of my life, i had a (unstable) girlfriend i was happy with for most of it,

i had amazing friends id hang out with outside of school, i was active and in decent shape,

was pretty ugly but my hair covered my face + skater boy halo, i did find with girls back then,

truly a amazing time in my life

i had a best friend named jacob, super amazing guy, he introduced me to skateboarding and thats how we bonded,

every weekend for a long time we would go skateboard,

at this shitty skatepark that would occasionally have the homeless man laying in the corners begging for spare change

then we would go get a 5$ pizza from little caesars, it was greasy goyslop and i dont particularly enjoy it anymore, but i remember it tasting so amazing, probably just nostalgia

me and him have so many good memories sometimes i sit down to think about how good of a friend he was,

we were so close wed often get confused as a gay couple funny enough, but that isnt the main point im trying to get at

how i cope with those memories is by remembering them, wearing them out, its fine to reminisce about the past,

just dont let it overtake you, in the end all things come go an end, good or bad, you will surely maybe not soon but surely this drought of social-ness will end, and while it ends all you can do is think about the better times, it works like painkillers,

when a doctor prescribes painkillers they kill the pain until the pain ends itself, so just keep these memories near and dear until you find newer ones to replace them,

you will find happiness somewhere sometime, might be 20 years from now but you will, they say absense makes the heart grow fonder, when this horrible stage is over youll think “im glad im here it was all fine in the end” and youll be happy you never gave up, dont ever think of roping or anything stupid like that

@dipenhydramine my bhai left a terrible hole in my heart

You Will Be O.K. I Promise
caged at the gay couple story

bookmarked i'll def read it again the next time i'm feeling down thanks for this kind message:heart::heart::heart:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Suns9999 and chudlite
I was in such bad mood at the time that I didn't even notice, they were all good people it makes me sad to read their “farewell” letter
when i lost all my friends, they asked for me for weeks even my teachers, it made me happy, i only knew this because i kept contact with jacob for a bit longer before completely leaving
we will all do well one day, today just isnt the day
I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone it's a bit sad but I have to get used to it...
You Will Be O.K. on my nigga @kaligula567 and all my birds

• JFL
caged at the gay couple story

bookmarked i'll def read it again the next time i'm feeling down thanks for this kind message:heart::heart::heart:
we crossed piss streams once JFL

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Suns9999 and Rea
when i lost all my friends, they asked for me for weeks even my teachers, it made me happy, i only knew this because i kept contact with jacob for a bit longer before completely leaving

we will all do well one day, today just isnt the day

You Will Be O.K. on my nigga @kaligula567 and all my birds
noo not the birds man i'm done with this...

and i don't think i'll be ok till i get a lover 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and chudlite
noo not the birds man i'm done with this...

and i don't think i'll be ok till i get a lover 😢
why do you feel like you need a lover? i genuinely fucking hate my girlfriend from time to time

• JFL
you have a shit gf then..
no im sorta mentalcel i grow to hate everyone im close too, im cursed;

im learning to cope with it by not beating the shit out of her, ive accidentally boxed up a girl before,

it was my ex during 2022, the “unstable” one i mentioned in the long ass text i sent first, lmao

• JFL
  • +1
@Rea

• JFL
  • +1
hi
no im sorta mentalcel i grow to hate everyone im close too, im cursed;

im learning to cope with it by not beating the shit out of her, ive accidentally boxed up a girl before,

it was my ex during 2022, the “unstable” one i mentioned in the long ass text i sent first, lmao
beat her that's what chad would do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Suns9999 and chudlite
hi

beat her that's what chad would do
nah they told me since im 18 now i could get charges pressed and i gotta not do that shit anymore

• JFL
nah they told me since im 18 now i could get charges pressed and i gotta not do that shit anymore
Oh yeah right 1 year younger and you would've been fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Imretarded? and Suns9999

@Darkeningstar @Imretarded? @Gengar
If things get too desperate, you can always join a terrorist group and make friends there. Close knit community:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Suns9999, chudlite and 1 other person
If things get too desperate, you can always join a terrorist group and make friends there. Close knit community:feelshehe:
You forgot to say In Minecraft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Suns9999, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Huh that's what u think
Rea after joining japanese terrorist group
IMG 8373

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Suns9999 and Rea
It's fine I sleep 12 hours you can wake up later
Dm me when you wake up on discord in London time. I'll try align it for when i wake up. We'll play minecraft:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1