I found my biggest failo it's the jaw

M

Marelago

Iron
All that read my thread about my eyes and overall face knows that I evaluated seriously Orbital decompression. After reflecting and doing a lot of morphs I come to the conclusion that the eyes can be manipulated easily with fatgrafts upper eyelids and cantoplasty lower eyelids and of course the correction of my upper left eyelid where it's overcorrected (In a previous thread from me I did some morph on this matter and it looks pretty good), I say pretty good because to ultraascend I overlooked my biggest failos, they are:

-not good developped lateral zygomatic bones

-the thin upper lip (because of the recessed maxilla),

-the hooked nose (because downward grown maxilla)

In this morph you see how a proper LF1, BSSO with zygomatic lateral bone augmentation (maybe custom implants) can improve drastically an appearance of a man face. To shorten the philtrum with CCW could also be an option but I waived to do this in this morph.
Still want to say that I have a camouflaged underbite ("fixed", botched with Headgear as a child), that my bite position literally force the lower teeths resp. the jaw to set back to align with my upper teeths.

The eyes
( I only corrected the left upper eyelid ) I left them as they are. My opinion is that all the morph when fixing my eyelids settling down the brows (see other thread) gets a fraction of improvement like this morph.

What u think?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
morph

Attachments

• APREMORPH.jpg
    APREMORPH.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 0
  • B BSSO ZYGOMA AUGM BIL.jpg
    B BSSO ZYGOMA AUGM BIL.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: synock21
how old are you man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, silencio, Aero and 5 others
Get a turkish facelift will ascend you harder than anything else

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Aero, boss8055 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and UZB_Strebl
All that read my thread about my eyes and overall face knows that I evaluated seriously Orbital decompression. After reflecting and doing a lot of morphs I come to the conclusion that the eyes can be manipulated easily with fatgrafts upper eyelids and cantoplasty lower eyelids and of course the correction of my upper left eyelid where it's overcorrected (In a previous thread from me I did some morph on this matter and it looks pretty good), I say pretty good because to ultraascend I overlooked my biggest failos, they are:

-not good developped lateral zygomatic bones

-the thin upper lip (because of the recessed maxilla),

-the hooked nose (because downward grown maxilla)

In this morph you see how a proper LF1, BSSO with zygomatic lateral bone augmentation (maybe custom implants) can improve drastically an appearance of a man face. To shorten the philtrum with CCW could also be an option but I waived to do this in this morph.
Still want to say that I have a camouflaged underbite ("fixed", botched with Headgear as a child), that my bite position literally force the lower teeths resp. the jaw to set back to align with my upper teeths.

The eyes
( I only corrected the left upper eyelid ) I left them as they are. My opinion is that all the morph when fixing my eyelids settling down the brows (see other thread) gets a fraction of improvement like this morph.

What u think?
@Samsepioler least schizo org user

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Samsepioler
I get rated htn/chadlite i wont post my face on a form like this
What should I say:). Confirm that your chadlite...go fuck your hand.
show pics instead like a real men you sys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69 and UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ambi, Samsepioler and 1 other person
without frowning forhehead....smooth like the mithi river in a morning in mumbay just before usz_strebl poop in it jfl.

Attachments

• AAPREMORPH.jpg
    AAPREMORPH.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BBSSOZ~1.JPG
    BBSSOZ~1.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
without frowning forhehead....smooth like the mithi river in a morning in mumbay just before usz_strebl poop in it jfl.
I’m high asf and this is legit funniest shit I’ve ever seen in my life

• +1
Reactions: brazistine62
Oh shit my lack of sleep got to me to comprehend that mb
Op is actaully unintentionallly so funny though people like op make org funny and fun Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and synock21
IMG 9225

“I remember when I first ascended… I was 45…”

• JFL
Reactions: k99, got.daim, synock21 and 5 others
rope at 60 pops

• JFL
Reactions: synock21 and UZB_Strebl
Here the definitive Morphs (little things repaired).

A: Premorph
B: BSSO,LF1 without CCW, Zygoma Augmentation Bilateral
BB: BSSO,LF1 without CCW, Zygoma Augmentation Bilateral, FATGRAFTS upper Eyelids
BBB: BSSO,LF1 without CCW, Zygoma Augmentation Bilateral, REVERSE BROWLIFT /LOWERING BROWS, "FATGRAFTS upper Eyelids"
AND LAST........................GIANT:feelsautistic:
C: OBO

Attachments

• C OBO.jpg
    C OBO.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MORPH BBB.jpg
    MORPH BBB.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MORPH BB.jpg
    MORPH BB.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 0
  • MORPH B.jpg
    MORPH B.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 0
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and UZB_Strebl
Here the definitive Morphs (little things repaired).

A: Premorph
B: BSSO,LF1 without CCW, Zygoma Augmentation Bilateral
BB: BSSO,LF1 without CCW, Zygoma Augmentation Bilateral, FATGRAFTS upper Eyelids
BBB: BSSO,LF1 without CCW, Zygoma Augmentation Bilateral, REVERSE BROWLIFT /LOWERING BROWS, "FATGRAFTS upper Eyelids"
AND LAST........................GIANT:feelsautistic:
C: OBO
what you really need isn’t some surgery to get 2 mm more maxilla… you need some collagen treatment to make your skin look young and a hair transplant. You need to look as young as possible

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Aero, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
what you really need isn’t some surgery to get 2 mm more maxilla… you need some collagen treatment to make your skin look young and a hair transplant. You need to look as young as possible
It's not 2mm of jaw advancement it's about 5-7 mm, and this makes huge difference.
I will do reverse browlift that would also lowering my hairline and smoothen the forehead.

It's not 2mm of jaw advancement it's about 5-7 mm, and this makes huge difference.
I will do reverse browlift that would also lowering my hairline and smoothen the forehead.
bro i am telling you, your health indicators are fucked. The agepill is the most brutal pill. Anti Aging will ascend you harder than 5 mm in maxilla, ded srs

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and CarrotMaxxer
IMG 7819

Here is a realistic looksmaxxing morph for you. Easily achievable by cold showers and mewing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, NoPainNoChick and CarrotMaxxer
bro i am telling you, your health indicators are fucked. The agepill is the most brutal pill. Anti Aging will ascend you harder than 5 mm in maxilla, ded srs
not true health is excellent..agepill I agree that hitted me hard but because of my underdeveloped midface and jaw. Also my botched foreheadlift gives me wrinkles..I'm a nice guy please be kind to me I want ascend.. I want to know if a jaw and zygoma advancement gives me better look?

Last edited:
not true health is excellent..agepill I agree that hitted me hard but because of my underdeveloped midface and jaw. Also my botched foreheadlift gives me wrinkles..I'm a nice guy please be kind to me I want ascend.. I want to know if a jaw and zygoma advancement gives me better look?
send some side profile pics, you are going to be .orgs project.
I think it can help a little, need to see if you are recessed or not

send some side profile pics, you are going to be .orgs project.
I think it can help a little, need to see if you are recessed or not
thanks bro will doing this tomorrow.

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
@synock21 and all.... here some pics of my profiles.

As I already mentioned I have normal occlusion but because of headgear as a teenager my upper teeths ar imo set back respectivly also the lower jaw (but the jaw is minimal set back).It's more the deep bite that gives this impression on me
Because orthodontist at this time were stupid instead of advancing my jaw with lower teeths they set back my whole maxilla with headgear.
I think A BSSO with CCV in the range around 5mm-7 mm movement would do great improvement on me.
maybe with the zygoma augmentation.

Interesting remark: when you compare the profile photos from left and right profile you see that my right side profile is more recessed imo than the left.
High cut LF1 could also improve the not equal profiles left and right.
Not excludet that MSE expanding palate (i have high narrow palate) could also improve my look? see last pic where i smile.

On the video very last attachement you see how also my Nasion is recessed (upper point of the nose where the nosebridge begins). This would incdicate that my whole maxilla is recessed in a significant way.
Maybe it could also be because filmed too close, what you think?
I did some vertical and horizontal lines on a front pic of me to exclude a vertical dystopia of my face which could give different profiles left and right. I think I don't have vertical dystopia maybe soemoene can figure out why my profiles are different and of course if I'm recessed.

The nose-tip would also be more projected with the lower maxilla advancement. reducing my hump on the nosebridge.
LF1 or high cut LF1 .

Thanks for input:feelsokman:.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-06-22 um 16.33.24_feafeb97.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.10.33_2bf48c36.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.10.33_2bf48c36.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.31.13_bc265e99.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.31.13_bc265e99.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.10.33_ef4361dd.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.10.33_ef4361dd.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.12.49_7ee9b18d.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.12.49_7ee9b18d.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.12.49_0e1ce267.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.12.49_0e1ce267.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.10.33_5bb925f8.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.10.33_5bb925f8.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.24.44_cd9f7a7e.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.24.44_cd9f7a7e.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.24.44_6b3e9d4b.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.24.44_6b3e9d4b.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.24.44_44c7f317.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.24.44_44c7f317.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.23.34_8266a912.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.23.34_8266a912.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.26.41_fe2ba86c.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-22 um 16.26.41_fe2ba86c.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: