I found my dad's old Carhartt jacket from the early 1990s.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It's an oversized brown Carhartt jacket. Many of the hip hop stars used to wear this brand a lot during the early/mid-90s.
Since these guys were masc (my dad was maesthetic) I wonder if it's gonna look funny on me since I lean more prettyboy.
Should I use it and flex on my friends that I'm wearing vintage drip? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I heard foids love vintage drip.

This weekend, I'm gonna rummage through my dad's clothes boxes and see if I can find some more vintage clothing, and if they fit well. This would save me an awful lot if I were to buy more casual clothes - I don't want to spend too much on casual clothing but I am revamping my work wardrobe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale, anactualdude, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others
@LookismOG @Sigmamale @dfucclife @FailedNormieManlet @8PSLcel @jewcel @Chadethnic101

yeah. do it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Don't call them foids. It's a very dehumanizing word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Should I use it and flex on my friends that I'm wearing vintage drip? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I heard foids love vintage drip.
Yeahh mate:feelsmega: that's drip as hell

• Love it
post a pic of it
Looks very, very similar to this one:

So many hip hop stars wore these back in the early-mid 1990s.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
See below:

Check this website out for clothes, I buy from here a fair amount

• Love it
Yeah that looks good bro, what will you wear it with?
In spring/autumn: a plain t-shirt (either long or short-sleeved) with straight-legged trousers or jeans
In winter: a sweater or hoodie with a jumper inside (also plain-coloured) with straight-legged jeans

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and FailedNormieManlet

Check this website out for clothes, I buy from here a fair amount
Thank you!
I'll have a look here for casual clothes, and other sites for smart, more professional-looking clothes.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
In spring/autumn: a plain t-shirt (either long or short-sleeved) with straight-legged trousers or jeans
In winter: a sweater or hoodie with a jumper inside (also plain-coloured) with straight-legged jeans

Something like this? Wear some air force 1s and you're gucci bro - you'll look giga NT.

I love these trousers, I wear the 872s

• Love it
I like it. Tell us how women react to it.
Thank you and yes I will! It looks pretty practical.

View attachment 1656410

Something like this? Wear some air force 1s and you're gucci bro - you'll look giga NT.

View attachment 1656411

I love these trousers, I wear the 872s
Hmm... Not quite like that. I'd wear them with black, camel-coloured or dark blue straight-legged jeans/trousers, and tighter-fitting shirt with a nicer colour.

Those are nice trousers - seems like a great fit!

I'd look giga NT, really?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791

I think this look would look good on you too, pair it with black doc marten 1461s or some white air forces tbh

• +1
Thank you and yes I will! It looks pretty practical.

Hmm... Not quite like that. I'd wear them with black, camel-coloured or dark blue straight-legged jeans/trousers, and tighter-fitting shirt with a nicer colour.

Those are nice trousers - seems like a great fit!

I'd look giga NT, really?
yeah that jacket and some white airforces, you'd look good bro.

I quite like carhart and dickies tbh, a lot of my clothes are from those brands

I was going to buy the long sleeve version of this t-shirt too

• +1
View attachment 1656414

I think this look would look good on you too, pair it with black doc marten 1461s or some white air forces tbh
Thank you for the suggestion!
I'm rummaging through my dad's clothes box this weekend so that I don't waste money on casual clothes but I have to make sure the clothing suits me and my body type.

yeah that jacket and some white airforces, you'd look good bro.

I quite like carhart and dickies tbh, a lot of my clothes are from those brands

View attachment 1656415

I was going to buy the long sleeve version of this t-shirt too
Thank you! I think that shirt would look good on you but I wouldn't wear horizontal stripes as I think they'd make me look squattier since I'm between an endomorph and a mesomorph (closer to the latter) :lul::lul:

• +1
Thank you for the suggestion!
I'm rummaging through my dad's clothes box this weekend so that I don't waste money on casual clothes but I have to make sure the clothing suits me and my body type.

Thank you! I think that shirt would look good on you but I wouldn't wear horizontal stripes as I think they'd make me look squattier since I'm between an endomorph and a mesomorph (closer to the latter) :lul::lul:
There's a shit tonnes of clothes good for you bro. Honestly lose bodyfat% too if you aren't 12-15% bf already then clothes will look shitty no matter what. Then you can wear whatever u want <3

• +1
There's a shit tonnes of clothes good for you bro. Honestly lose bodyfat% too if you aren't 12-15% bf already then clothes will look shitty no matter what. Then you can wear whatever u want <3
I measured myself with a caliper a few weeks back before Ramadan and got 14-15% bodyfat but people on here said I looked more like 18% despite having a flat stomach :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I do feel my stomach is getting somewhat leaner now.

• +1
carhart wentwoke. it's now a brand for sissy faggots and tranny twinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
I measured myself with a caliper a few weeks back before Ramadan and got 14-15% bodyfat but people on here said I looked more like 18% despite having a flat stomach :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I do feel my stomach is getting somewhat leaner now.
pm me physique pic? I'm 18% bf and niggas on this site think I'm 15% lmao. I'm maybe pushing 20%

• +1
Yes It will look a lot better than muh varsity jacket

• +1
find your dad's old boxers and i'll be miring you forever

Need a matching tote bag