I found out and tested an actual way of making your skin thinner or more defined.

I read how Latisse (Bimatoprost) was found to burn subcutaneous fat, and considerably fast. I also read how topical corticosteroids burn localized fat and thins the dermis and epidermis out, and how retin a makes the skin thinner in the first months of use and also helps other products to get absorbed deeper. By gathering this info I realized that a combo of those 3 products should be able to thin and define any region you want, so I started using on my nose tip (my skin there is quite thick and leathery) and on the lateral of my abs, which I always had trouble to make more defined.
I would apply retin a first, then latisse and by the end I applied betamethasone (a powerful topical corticosteroid). I did this for one whole month, my nose tip got much more defined as it never was and its notable how I lost fat on the areas of my abs where I applied it. I believe you guys can define any area of you body you want with this, so use this knowledge wisely. The areas I applied it on my abdomen (the very lateral parts) didn´t grow any visible hair, I don´t think there are hair follicles in this area so I imagined it would be safe. So know that depending on the area you apply the Latisse on, you might eventually grow hair there if its an area full of hair follicles.
This topical corticosteroid is pretty strong so I would suggest you only use it 3 to 4 weeks max in a row (with 3 to 4 weeks rest), while you can apply latisse and retin a non-stop.

So, here is the receipt:

-Latisse/Bimatoprost
-Retin A
-Betamethasone (or Clobetasol) - 3 to 4 weeks straight MAX
You don't want thin skin, what you want is nice line free skin with good texture, no matter if its thick or not.

You should load on hydrolized beef collagen, dermastamp the hell out of your face. I will make a good tutorial here in the next couple days for proper derma stamp methodries for laugh lines and under eye lines.

bump, anyone tried this actually?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I’ve been trying this for about a month, except ONLY with tretinoin + latisse (so no topical steroid, bc i dont have a prescription).

I was only applying these products 1x a day for the first 3 weeks. Now I’m trying to apply 2x a day.
havent noticed any results yet tho..

I got a nose job and it left me with permanent scar tissue buildup that makes my nose look bigger than it did before the surgery (lol). so hoping latisse can help. if it doesnt ill try to figure out how to get a prescription for the topical steroid:/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
here's a warning from me
bimatoprost/latisse has reported by SEVERAL USERS to cause unwanted fat loss on skin areas close to where it is applied.

This can very likely be applied to other shit thinning skin like corticosteroids and lipo-reducing agents as well.

I don't recommend this method as it can cause for example shitty undereyes because of unwanted fat loss or somewhere else where you don't want it.
That's why I go with a general skincare routine without Retin-A or Tretinoin for skinmaxxing, I'm a non-acne case and don't like the alien glow Tretinoin and Retin-A can give.
One theory is dosing so low on tretinoin or retin-a that you avoid the excess collagen aka alien glow which is unwanted, but personally, I'm fine with a general skincare routine based on evidence:

Awesome My Little Pony GIF

Last edited:
I’ve been trying this for about a month, except ONLY with tretinoin + latisse (so no topical steroid, bc i dont have a prescription).

I was only applying these products 1x a day for the first 3 weeks. Now I’m trying to apply 2x a day.
havent noticed any results yet tho..

I got a nose job and it left me with permanent scar tissue buildup that makes my nose look bigger than it did before the surgery (lol). so hoping latisse can help. if it doesnt ill try to figure out how to get a prescription for the topical steroid:/
any updates?

updates faggot? @Soalian know anything ?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
it works but topical steroid creams will kill ur collagen

prob why he included tret in the stack

dont do it in puberty tho it will stunt

I think I should leave an important notice on this:

1) this may actually work

2) my grandfather has to take cortisone everyday orally and this made his skin extremely thin to the point that a small amount of friction causes huge wounds that take months to heal, so be careful. Obviously old age plays a part, but an actual dermatologist said that cortisone is the main cause. The wounds he gets look exactly like the image on my next post.
Hydrocortisone thins the skin after 2 weeks, same goes for steroids like prednisolone intended for topical use but HC imo is not good to be taken long term, none of these steroids are. It's likely the thinning isn't permanent though.

Last edited:
guy here who suggested a stack like this actually got more defined nose all around, don't know if his skin thickness came back after stopping though.
Who?

Bump bump bump @Soalian @AscendingHero @JohnDoe @Senssei

update?

Someone should put this shit on their cheeks to maybe reduce buccal fat

@garoupilled_ whoops forgot to give an update. basically i gave up after finishing 1.5 bottles of Latisse. wasn't seeing results and it felt like a waste of time + i didn't wanna continue taking the risk with latisse giving me fat loss. i decided to instead try... acceptance. Lol too busy now to obsess over these little details.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
yo op does benzol works for the same ?

Thick skin + good bones is ideal since you age well too.

View attachment 1043560
First one I took right after starting and the other after almost 5 weeks doing that. The tip looks less droopy but that is mainly because of the angle diference, but you can see I had much more "mass" around my nose tip, which has shrinked alot. It looks almost like I defatted it through surgery. I also noted that the columella crease (the dark line below the columella) became much more pronounced and deeper, like there was a fatty layer covering that area that ended up getting dissolved too, so maybe you guys should avoid passing the products over that area. The alar skin also looks thinner and is softer to the touch. I think if I use more I can make the skin even thinner, but I would keep up just with the Latisse and Retin a to avoid bad side effects from long term use of the powerful corticosteroid.
And no this shouldn´t age you, at least surely not on the nose, thinner nasal skin doesn´t really age you. But the overuse of the topical steroid on some area would possibly age you. I think the most dangerous product in this receipt is the topical steroid, but the main element is the Bimatoprost (Latisse) anyway and retin a is good for you.
Did you use it on alar base I have hanging ala

Also how much of this you use

• +1
Reactions: thecel
ik this is an old thread but w continue with the betamethasone after the 4 week rest?

Started doing hydrocortisone 1% today, will update in a month inshallah

This really looks like a bad idea..

Meh thick skin ages better and is higher T