I found out today that I'm adopted.

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Just when I thought life couldn't throw anymore curve balls at me, this happens.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, antony 726, NorwoodAscender and 6 others
@emeraldglass drop some wisdom on me

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and emeraldglass
its ok bhai

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and NorwoodAscender
atleast that means that your adopted parents wanted you

• +1
Reactions: smoth and NorwoodAscender
@emeraldglass drop some wisdom on me
Anger and frustration come from the difference between what you expect and what happens.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Anger and frustration come from the difference between what you expect and what happens.
Idk what you mean. How can i expect to be adopted?

• +1
Idk what you mean. How can i expect to be adopted?
It's not about expecting to be adopted, it's about expecting life to be obstacle free. Consider this: if they've kept you this long, they truly must love you. Some people don't even have that from their biological parents.

• +1
It's not about expecting to be adopted, it's about expecting life to be obstacle free. Consider this: if they've kept you this long, they truly must love you. Some people don't even have that from their biological parents.
my mum treats me like absolute shit and i havent spoken to my dad in nearly 7 years. they make money from me being adopted,

• +1
nice cope

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and moggathon
you’re biological parents are ramierez and a alien stacy bhai

• +1
Did you have chad parents

• +1
my mum treats me like absolute shit and i havent spoken to my dad in nearly 7 years. they make money from me being adopted,
how?

• +1
you’re biological parents are ramierez and a alien stacy bhai
Fuarrkkkk
wolf of wall street omg GIF

• +1
larp

• +1
idk but its obvious, you need to improve your larp skills
Believe what you want tbh. Im pretty transparent on here I have been since I joined.

actually, probably as a means to garrnerpityfromothersmaxx. am i right or nah, were you adopted?

actually, probably as a means to garrnerpityfromothersmaxx. am i right or nah, were you adopted?
I don’t really need pity from these folk. We’re all broken men with our own problems more or less. If anything they’ll just use it as a means to insult me.

I don’t really need pity from these folk. We’re all broken men with our own problems more or less. If anything they’ll just use it as a means to insult me.
doubling down, high t. mirin

still dont believe you though