I FOUND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Take a look at all of these couples:
Love amor tumblr casais photography photo    Wunschmoment   amor casais Love photo
38 Stylish Couple Fashion Photography Ideas
Boyfriend girlfriend romantic photography ideas 44   Creative Maxx Ideas
Unknown 2
Cute couple alert  OffsetYRN IamCardiB Clout FamilyOf4 Cardib Offset
Johnnie Guilbert    Alex Dorame

What do you notice? Probably something like: "they all dress the same", or "They got the same vibe".

And that's basically it but not quite.
The single most important factor when it comes to having a relationship is similarity. And that goes for all things: looksmatch, money, personality, status, lifestyle, interests, aesthetic, etc.

The similarity in a couple clarifies so many arguments I've seen take place these forums about how "Lil Xan/ Wayne is ugly & still slays" or how "girls aren't attracted to Zac Efron when they learn they taller than him irl". Xan & Wayne are similar to the girls they fuck & the tall foids don't like Zac cause their heights (taking into account sex difference) is disproportional. This is basic stuff and yet people get caught up in the importance of a single trait (whether it be a jawline, or status, or height).

This explains why dating sucks for the bottom percentiles of men & women. Ugly, poor, awkward, hobbyless, boring people aren't happy with their female/ male equivalents and this plays out in a shit ton of awful ways. This ends up with the low tier women being cum-dumpsters & low tier men being womanless.

Anyway, I think this is an improvement on what we had before. That being face theory & LMS which don't really work in regards to certain things like age, personality, education, and so on. Seriously, some people wouldn't mesh even if they were ideal LMS matches. Someone like Emma Watson would be outright scared of someone like Offset (or any LMS matching rapper).
Anyway, this seemed like obvious stuff & now there's finally a thread for it

(Also, this doesn't strictly apply to hookup culture)

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, retard, gergelyseregdi and 3 others
Autism and don't make sense too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3043, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Fashion maxxing is legit for attracting people tbh...

Not the normie fashion but like streetwear
and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, the next o'pry, middayshowers and 1 other person
Fashion maxxing is legit for attracting people tbh...

Not the normie fashion but like streetwear
and shit
yes but taking on one style means you don't mesh well with other styles. Style is pretty much tied to personality I think.

yes but taking on one style means you don't mesh well with other styles. Style is pretty much tied to personality I think.
it is related to personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 1751
Off course they dress same because they're posing for the photos. Are you spreading just be rich theory?

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
Vibes by what OP is trying to say is just PHENO and i see no correlation in these couples (only in emo couple)

This theory is OLD asf that's say that people are more attracted by your own pheno, but this doesn't really make sense.

Exist biological reasons for why a person is considered more attractive than others

It's a fact that exist superior phenos, because phenos just mean traits/features and traits is just a big player in what make a person attractive.

The similarity that OP wroted is false too, and for simple two reasons

Woman will date man with higher PSL than them majority times
Man will be the provider of ALL like money, food etc...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
I'm happy that someone finally talked about this. That's why fashion is important. For example if you're an emo girl you want to find a boyfriend who's an emo too.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Autism and don't make sense too.
this doesn't make sense but worshipping gay aliens and a reptile does? You're deluded lmao

Cherry picking. Really stupid.

People have several outfits you know.

I can dress like a:
- jock
- gymrat
- hypebeast
- diplomat
- preppy

Doesn't matter. You dress depending on CIRCUMSTANCES.

You won't go to ball in metal outfit unless you are severe retard. This is what normal people not niche idiots do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Drugs
View attachment 145140View attachment 145141View attachment 145142View attachment 145145View attachment 145143View attachment 145144

What do you notice? Probably something like: "they all dress the same", or "They got the same vibe".

The single most important factor when it comes to having a relationship is similarity. And that goes for all things: looksmatch, money, personality, status, lifestyle, interests, aesthetic, etc.

The similarity in a couple clarifies so many arguments I've seen take place these forums about how "Lil Xan/ Wayne is ugly & still slays" or how "girls aren't attracted to Zac Efron when they learn they taller than him irl". Xan & Wayne are similar to the girls they fuck & the tall foids don't like Zac cause their heights (taking into account sex difference) is disproportional. This is basic stuff and yet people get caught up in the importance of a single trait (whether it be a jawline, or status, or height).

This explains why dating sucks for the bottom percentiles of men & women. Ugly, poor, awkward, hobbyless, boring people aren't happy with their female/ male equivalents and this plays out in a shit ton of awful ways. This ends up with the low tier women being cum-dumpsters & low tier men being womanless.

Anyway, I think this is an improvement on what we had before. That being face theory & LMS which don't really work in regards to certain things like age, personality, education, and so on. Seriously, some people wouldn't mesh even if they were ideal LMS matches. Someone like Emma Watson would be outright scared of someone like Offset (or any LMS matching rapper).

Meanwhile Chad just so happens to be "similar" to pretty much every woman.

the guy in the last pic looks like pre-ascension astrosky

Johnnie Guilbert can still keep up being emo in 2019 🤡

Nice cherry picked photos

Best couple ever tbh,
change my mind

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 49
The most important thing is ipd.

I kinda see the value in this. There was a alternative woman once who admitted she wasn't into classic jock Chad. She said she wanted alternative Chad. :lul:

Definately think the types of pheno you attract could say something about you, especially if there's a pattern.

View attachment 145140View attachment 145141View attachment 145142View attachment 145145View attachment 145143View attachment 145144

I swear if it's a just be neurotypical theory or looks match theory you need to go to offtopic this place is for black pillers

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
bad thread. i understand ur message and its good message but its just kinda bluepill tbh

Cherry picking. Really stupid.

People have several outfits you know.

I can dress like a:
- jock
- gymrat
- hypebeast
- diplomat
- preppy

Doesn't matter. You dress depending on CIRCUMSTANCES.

You won't go to ball in metal outfit unless you are severe retard. This is what normal people not niche idiots do.

also this

Streetwear is normie fashion JFL
streetwear is looksmin if you have good body, frame, proportions etc

you want fitted clothing

ye i got some gymshark pieces, but you dont want to wear them all the time

you want good quality brands, elegant semi-formal clothing that accencuates your body

you also ideally wanna stay natty to not get too big to the point you dont fit into normal clothes and have to hand-made shit

this is not what you wanna be

you want to look like a fit person, but you also don't want to signal you're narc

this vid has some good examples

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
ye i got some gymshark pieces, but you dont want to wear them all the time

you want good quality brands, elegant semi-formal clothing that accencuates your body

you also ideally wanna stay natty to not get too big to the point you dont fit into normal clothes and have to hand-made shit

View attachment 160847

this is not what you wanna be

you want to look like a fit person, but you also don't want to signal you're narc

this vid has some good examples

Male models make clothes look good. It's not the other way around

The single most important factor when it comes to having a relationship is similarity
Then I am utterly fucked

Have never came across a woman who has similar interest
I would be fond if some female shares my worldview

The nearest women come close to my interests are either those who play piano (but they play pop songs mostly, and I am Rach Brahms)
or some of my traditional/cultural circles

If regular clothes fit you then you aren't jacked enough.

You need your body to be outlier. Insane v-taper, wide upper back, narrow waist. The only clothes that fit this body perfectly are tailored / bespoke. So if regular clothes fit your upper body you are not truly fit enough. I get all my jackets, suits, bombers, button downs tailored / bespoke and they look amazing. While shit off the rack looks normie tier (since they always have waist way too bug and shoulders way too narrow).

Back and shoulders have to be wider than 95% of male population, while reveres applies to waist where it has to be more narrow than about 80 % of population. There are no made clothes for this, it has to be tailored.

Same a you want to be height outlier enough to bang your head regularly in doors. Same a you want to be outlier enough to regularly hit her cervix with your huge dick, same you want for clothes - to have physique so extremely dimorphic and inhuman that no normal clothes fit your upper body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back