i found the ultimate alien [MOGS BARRET]

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
VIevQ8a
248814 800w
I'm at a loss for words, so asthetic but so ugly imagine having a kid with this thing i don't know if id sad or happy and keep in mind the first is a unfrauded normal selfie
look im part baltic myself and i take pride in that but i don't know if i should be proud, happy, angry, or scared that i have a similar pheno to this creature
what are your thoughts bros

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8165, Darkstrand and 6 others
not aesthetic at all wtf

Breeding material :soy::soy::soy:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, LostYouth, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
also has a diastema, most jaw moggers do

nah @Darkstrand is tho

35 mm pfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2214
Would give Chad kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8165, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Yeah my gf shows me girls like this when i show her those giga chads you guys post and she says this what they look like to women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and Darkstrand
Yeah my gf shows me girls like this when i show her those giga chads you guys post and she says this what they look like to women.
really? so women find over the top features unnatractive or just the giga chad meme explain?

really? so women find over the top features unnatractive or just the giga chad meme explain?

yeah just when it goes too far, Chris Evans and Henry Cavill are ideal.

Giga chad guy that almost looks photoshopped nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Imagine what she can do for your future son though.

I'd fuck.

• +1
View attachment 887315View attachment 887319I'm at a loss for words, so asthetic but so ugly imagine having a kid with this thing i don't know if id sad or happy and keep in mind the first is a unfrauded normal selfie
look im part baltic myself and i take pride in that but i don't know if i should be proud, happy, angry, or scared that i have a similar pheno to this creature
Dios mio.....

Wtf are those hooded eyes she literally has asian eyes and you can't even say that's browridge she has literal asian tier hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 10615
Scary woman, would impregnate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Darkstrand, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Finnish chad

Incorrect. I do not think she is a creature. I do not know why you would suggest that.

Do not commit sacrilege by calling Kelly a creature.

Wtf are those hooded eyes she literally has asian eyes and you can't even say that's browridge she has literal asian tier hooded eyes
east baltic pheno looks similar to asian

Incorrect. I do not think she is a creature. I do not know why you would suggest that.

Do not commit sacrilege by calling Kelly a creature.
is that her name wtf

View attachment 887315View attachment 887319I'm at a loss for words, so asthetic but so ugly imagine having a kid with this thing i don't know if id sad or happy and keep in mind the first is a unfrauded normal selfie
Looks like a girl/guy..really no idea haha wtf

This is Barret after he transitioned.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 10615
Caging hard rn

D4927F19 3E71 46B5 8518 379D3CAC5FF5

• JFL
i think she's really hot in a weird shape.
finally i understand how women feel about barrett.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Darkstrand
Unique eyes to be honest and they are ugly as fuck

I think if if i would want to impregnate her, i would do it in a dark room, or i pound her puss from the back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 2214
i posted this bitch already

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
funny n all that but if I had to choose I legit would prefer to be barrett over any other PSL gods just because its all so fuckin unique and perfect he doesn't look human, too perfect. I legit would feel like a fucking god in earth.
even if you think he's ugly (only because u're behind a screen, trust me) you can not help yourself but to look at him.
she is similar, the thing about her is that her characteristics are very masculine, not what a woman should look at all. if she was a man, it would be a completely different story.
but yeah, in mans standard she could compete with barrett, i hope they breed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10494 and ManzareK
I want coom.on her zygos

funny n all that but if I had to choose I legit would prefer to be barrett over any other PSL gods just because its all so fuckin unique and perfect he doesn't look human, too perfect. I legit would feel like a fucking god in earth.
even if you think he's ugly (only because u're behind a screen, trust me) you can not help yourself but to look at him.
she is similar, the thing about her is that her characteristics are very masculine, not what a woman should look at all. if she was a man, it would be a completely different story.
never said barret is ugly... i think his very good looking and anyone who denies that is coping the only reason i called him alien is because he looks so good its not natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Women
Women would fuck barret but no woman would fuck the abomination of OP

never said barret is ugly... i think his very good looking and anyone who denies that is coping the only reason i called him alien is because he looks so good its not natural
Barret look good but the women dont